[Unknown Head Admin] Fazbeus - Calls me a retard for trying to get a comment on some stuff

Fazbeus

[Unknown Head Admin] Fazbeus - Calls me a retard for trying to get a comment on some stuff

Post by Fazbeus » #610834

Game Server: Sybil

BYOND Account name: Fazbeus

Admin: Unknown Head Admin, but my ticket however was answered by a game admin Paxilmaniac who delivered me this answer and resolved my ticket afterwards

Round ID and time: I don't remember.

Detailed summary and context:
So, I made an ahelp ticket where I said that I will be doing a video review of a /tg/ station and that I already have a text version of it posted on a Tau Ceti Station Forum and that many people seems to agree with the points that I made in that review, coming directly from my own experience playing on /tg/ station and seeing it as it is.Then I said that I would also cover some controversial stuff that /tg/ station has and that it concerns me and why you - the admins and other staff find it acceptable and being ignorant towards it and making not changes towards it at all. After that I asked if any of the admins can me give any comment on the stuff that I want to discuss in my video review at some point in it. But instead I got this exact one reply to my ahelp ticket: Image
And I don't really find it amusing as you can see. But I will also say and admit that I shouldn't have said this in my ahelp ticket: "or you simply don't care and I should make this video as it is? Keep in mind that anything you say might be used against you." because by reading this, it might really look like that I was being aggressive and trying to start yet another drama or somehow solely say only bad things about your server, but no, thats not the case and I am sorry if you saw it like this while reading my ahelp ticket. I genuinely wanted to get any comment on the stuff that I mentioned in my ahelp ticket and discuss it in my video review and showing how by changing some of it or improving it, you can really make your server a slightly better place. But this was the answer that I got.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Unknown Head Admin] Fazbeus - Calls me a retard for trying to get a comment on some stuff

Post by MortoSasye » #610839

The admin in question would be Naloac.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [Unknown Head Admin] Fazbeus - Calls me a retard for trying to get a comment on some stuff

Post by Naloac » #610871

Fuck off retard.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #610883

Fazbeus left out the full text of the ticket he sent in that he posted the reply to.
Hello, I am planning to do a video review of a /tg/ station server and upload it to YouTube. I already have a text version of a review on a Tau Ceti Station Forum and many people seems to like it and agree on the points and pros and cons that I made. In that video I would also like to cover the allegations of supporting and accepting racism and toxicity within the /tg/ station community and your players, as well as covering horrible admin shitspawns, 2b2t like behavior, bad rule 11. enforcement (racial slurs are allowed as long as it not targetted towards a person specifically) and much more. Do you have any comments on things that I plan to cover in my video review or you simply don't care and I should make this video as it is? Keep in mind that anything you say might be used against you.
I think the context is important here.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #610886

Yes, the context is very important here, and yet again, I will admit that how I worded my ahelp ticket and about what things exactly I wanted to get a comment on, might seem that I was trolling or starting a drama for no reason, but I was not and this was not my intention in any shape or form. Why do you have to be so delusional and paranoid about this? If you also don't believe me that I made a review on your server and have a text version of it, well here it is (its entirely in Russian though): https://forum.taucetistation.org/t/obzo ... tion/25369
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #611738

Your question in the ahelp is extremely leading, and I don't believe there is any issue with Naloac not taking it seriously. Asking someone such a loaded question as an opener in an interview is not going to get you any answers of a higher quality than Naloac gave. This complaint will not be upheld.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Do not uphold.
Jimmius: Do not uphold.