Admin Complaint - ShelteredFreak - Trialmin

boogagoo
Byond Username: Boogagoo

Admin Complaint - ShelteredFreak - Trialmin

Post by boogagoo » #622873

Hunter: Spawning 3 ERT's is A-OKAY!

Post Content:
When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): 2021-12-21 10:57 GMT. Ingame
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: BoogaGoo#0348
Admin: ShelteredFreak
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: 175216
Detailed summary:

He quite literally, spawned 4 ERT teams and left.

We had Xenos, I spawned as a Jannie started cleaning engie bumped into the queen (as it happens) and got turned into a hunter.
After about an hour of fun of taking down the crew and eventually securing the AI. We have ERT team spawned in, this is not initially a problem.
And then, the seconds came.
And then the thirds came.
And then the mechs came.

This quite literally puts Xenos in a impossible-to-play situation.
About 20 (including mechs) and possbily more (I lost the end round report looking at screenshots) well armed, well armored and 4 fucking mechs is impossible to counter as xenos.
About 30 Xenos
Afterwards, I complained adminPM's to him. I was muted in AdminPMs.
Afterwards I complain in OOC which was my own mistake.
And then he left the server as a whole and become entirely possible to reach.

I am posting this complaint not so he can get reprimanded or yelled at.
I'm posting to ask a question and have my concerns heard, I will not take insults as an answer.

Why did you do this?

shelteredfreak
Byond Username: Shelteredfreak

Re: Admin Complaint - ShelteredFreak - Trialmin

Post by shelteredfreak » #622884

Hey, thanks a bunch for making this! I'm glad you felt this was a serious issue.

First part, the Xeno's and ERT: I had sent one marine team, one basic team, and one deathsquad ERT and watched them all die quite quickly. And (knowing that CC mechs never get used) I spawned a deathsquad team with those mechs. I sadly underestimated their strength as they completely turned the tides and wiped the xenos away. I do feel that I shouldn't have spawned so many, I apologize. I understand why you are frustrated.

Second part, the Ahelp mute: Your first ahelp:

From Ticket #13 during round 175212 on Basil
Ticket opened at 2021-12-22 05:38:35 by boogagoo
Log:
05:38:35: Ticket Opened by-boogagoo: Thanks for making this literally unwinnable fuck you cunt.
05:38:47: Rejected by Shelteredfreak
---- No futher messages ----
This ticket was generated by Statbus v.0.13.3

Was a short a brief comment which... insulted me, so I felt there wasn't much to talk about there and rejected it. And your second ahelp:

From Ticket #14 during round 175212 on Basil
Ticket opened at 2021-12-22 05:38:57 by boogagoo
Log:
05:38:57: Ticket Opened by-boogagoo: Yeah, have fun with a admin complaint.
05:39:50: Reply from-shelteredfreak: Not everyone gets to have their fun, sometimes the other people need their time to shine too. I'm sorry that you feel this way, but I will take your comment into consideration.
05:40:24: Reply from-boogagoo: LMAO WHAT? SO SPAWNING 5 FUCKING ERT TEAMS IS YOUR CASE OF FUN. OH JEEZ IM SORRY FOR STEPPING ALL OVER YOUR FUN WHEN YOU SPAWN IN 2 FUCKING ERT TEAMS AND A MECH TEAM MY BAD.
05:40:40: Resolved by Shelteredfreak

I had responded, letting you know that I felt that other players needed to have their fun too, not just the xenos. You responded quite angrily, so I felt that you weren't planning to ahelp anything serious for a bit and muted you. Which prompted you to talk about being muted in OOC as well as spawn in as sentient disease as name yourself after my ckey.

I am sorry that I may have messed up in spawning some... particularly strong things to combat the xenos, but I felt you reacted quite irrationally and was quick to mute you.

I probably should have heard you out more and talked it out instead of silencing you, I apologize.

I hope this explains the whole ordeal quite well, and answers any questions you had.
Dan Ross by default, Pogchamper as Mime, Not Funny as Clown, Benign as AI/Borg
Stuff here
Spoiler:
Ignoring the most brutal murder happening right next to me just so I can live to see another day
Trying to make everyone more happy by hugging, sculpting, taking pictures of, drawing stuff of crewmembers
ONLY THE MOST ROBUST USE PACIFIST TRAIT
boogagoo
Byond Username: Boogagoo

Post by boogagoo » #622933

shelteredfreak wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:02 am Hey, thanks a bunch for making this! I'm glad you felt this was a serious issue.

First part, the Xeno's and ERT: I had sent one marine team, one basic team, and one deathsquad ERT and watched them all die quite quickly. And (knowing that CC mechs never get used) I spawned a deathsquad team with those mechs. I sadly underestimated their strength as they completely turned the tides and wiped the xenos away. I do feel that I shouldn't have spawned so many, I apologize. I understand why you are frustrated.

Second part, the Ahelp mute: Your first ahelp:

From Ticket #13 during round 175212 on Basil
Ticket opened at 2021-12-22 05:38:35 by boogagoo
Log:
05:38:35: Ticket Opened by-boogagoo: Thanks for making this literally unwinnable fuck you cunt.
05:38:47: Rejected by Shelteredfreak

Was a short a brief comment which... insulted me, so I felt there wasn't much to talk about there and rejected it. And your second ahelp:

From Ticket #14 during round 175212 on Basil
Ticket opened at 2021-12-22 05:38:57 by boogagoo
Log:
05:38:57: Ticket Opened by-boogagoo: Yeah, have fun with a admin complaint.
05:39:50: Reply from-shelteredfreak: Not everyone gets to have their fun, sometimes the other people need their time to shine too. I'm sorry that you feel this way, but I will take your comment into consideration.
05:40:24: Reply from-boogagoo: LMAO WHAT? SO SPAWNING 5 FUCKING ERT TEAMS IS YOUR CASE OF FUN. OH JEEZ IM SORRY FOR STEPPING ALL OVER YOUR FUN WHEN YOU SPAWN IN 2 FUCKING ERT TEAMS AND A MECH TEAM MY BAD.
05:40:40: Resolved by Shelteredfreak

I had responded, letting you know that I felt that other players needed to have their fun too, not just the xenos. You responded quite angrily, so I felt that you weren't planning to ahelp anything serious for a bit and muted you. Which prompted you to talk about being muted in OOC as well as spawn in as sentient disease as name yourself after my ckey.

I am sorry that I may have messed up in spawning some... particularly strong things to combat the xenos, but I felt you reacted quite irrationally and was quick to mute you.

I probably should have heard you out more and talked it out instead of silencing you, I apologize.

I hope this explains the whole ordeal quite well, and answers any questions you had.
Hey thanks for giving a well thought out reply and apologezing, I myself need to apologize for being angry, the salt got a hold of me.
I see that it was just for shits and giggles, I don't hold it against you. It was quite funny.
shelteredfreak
Byond Username: Shelteredfreak

Post by shelteredfreak » #622935

boogagoo wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:35 am Hey thanks for giving a well thought out reply and apologezing, I myself need to apologize for being angry, the salt got a hold of me.
I see that it was just for shits and giggles, I don't hold it against you. It was quite funny.
It's quite alright, I feel you were reasonably angry at the time. I can understand why you reacted that way.

I'm glad you can realize where you may have messed up and sought to resolve it.

Cheers!
Dan Ross by default, Pogchamper as Mime, Not Funny as Clown, Benign as AI/Borg
Stuff here
Spoiler:
Ignoring the most brutal murder happening right next to me just so I can live to see another day
Trying to make everyone more happy by hugging, sculpting, taking pictures of, drawing stuff of crewmembers
ONLY THE MOST ROBUST USE PACIFIST TRAIT
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #623596

This appears to be resolved! Locking.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: