Raveradbury/jared fogle - multiple admin rules broken

moxielik
Byond Username: Moxieslik

Raveradbury/jared fogle - multiple admin rules broken

Post by moxielik » #626675

Before you isnta close this. I am appealing the BEHAVIOR in the appeal not the outcome. I dont care about the outcome and im not sure why appealing the ban has any mereit here as im complaining your behavior within the appeal itself. Not your decision on the outcome.

JaredFogle/Raveradbury - admin rules broken
Post by moxielik » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:03 pm #626670

I made a appeal for my ban which was handled incredibly poorly by mothblocks and raveradbury.
To address mothblocks I asked why they would make no comment on my appeal and proceeded to move my appeal to resolved without any chance of it being reviewed by the headmins.
I make another appeal asking for the headmins to review it and address mothblocks unprofessional conduct (One rule broken) And raveradbury comically said "No."

What raveradbury broke:
Don't interfere with another admin's ban or adminhelp unless requested. Feel free to point out important missed details or useful information however. Higher-ranked admins are encouraged to advise and guide other admins, but overruling someone else's ban falls to the headmins.
I did not ask for raveradbury I asked for the HEADMINS to review my ban and justly review it as the 3 of them do with the uphold/do not upload. I did not request for some random headmin to come into the appeal and write no.
Why is my appeal not getting the same treatment as others when it comes to the headmin response?

What mothblocks broke.
Maintain professional conduct both in game and outside of the game. It is expected that you take the position seriously. This doesn't mean you can't talk casually to the player base, but remain professional on the forums, as well as on other Space Station 13 communities.
Moving my appeal to resolved without giving me a chance to respond/ ask for headmin justice is really poor conduct.

If you really want to be nit picky you could say both of them broke maintaing professional conduct twice by just writing the word "No." On my appeal and then immediately moving it to resolved. Raveradbury also moved my appeal to resolved.

I would like the admins punished or at least talked to about there behavior and my appeal reinstated so it can actually be reviewed by the headmins. (Not just one writing no then instantly resolving it)
moxielik
Byond Username: Moxieslik

Re: Raveradbury/jared fogle - multiple admin rules broken

Post by moxielik » #626676

I believe there was confusion on the last complaint please read the top sentence before you close this thinking its the exact same as b4.
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #626677

No....
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #626678

No confusion, we know who you are and what you're doing.