raveradbury(?) moving my posts to to boards that i cant post in

imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

raveradbury(?) moving my posts to to boards that i cant post in

Post by imsxz » #633112

i was trying to talk to old players about why they originally liked the game and what caused them to quit, not reacting to your new rule. the recent rule is just what inspired me to make the post.

im just assuming it's raveradbury because he moved one of my other posts to player thread even tho it was a shitpost. not really sure why they feel the need to do this but it's super annoying and it seems he entirely missed the point of my recent thread.
imsxz

Re: raveradbury(?) moving my posts to to boards that i cant post in

Post by imsxz » #633113

i think "overzealous" is the word i'm looking for
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #633114

imsxz wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:44 am Did something in particular initially catch your interest? And why did you keep playing? What do you think of changes that have happened in the past few years? If you quit, why? Would you return?

I started playing ss13 on paradise station, where I was hated by the admins for playing to win/killing a lot of people as antagonist, and eventually got banned because of it. I was excited to try out /tg/, as everyone said antags could do whatever they want, powergaming in general was fine, and the server was in general had a lot more freedom and action than I was used to. I had a ton of fun on /tg/ for a good few years as a player and admin, until eventually I got bored and burnt out. I still play a few rounds every now and then, but everything I enjoyed about the game has been slowly phased out, with the most recent rule change being the biggest disgrace to the /tg/ spirit I've seen in a while.
► Show Spoiler
Your post was clearly a reaction to the new Rule 12, given that it was posted within hours of it and you quote the rule in its entirety.

If you'd like, I can split your reaction to Rule 12 into the reaction thread and leave you with the original posts, sans the reaction to the new rule, which belongs in the reaction thread.

Does this work for you?
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #633118

am i not allowed to react to rule 12 outside of the rule 12 reactions thread? because i was using it as one of my reasons for why I wouldn't return, and I feel like some other former players might feel the same. I quoted the rule for context because my intended reader might be out of touch with "the most recent rule change".
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #633119

On second thought and after receiving some good advice I have realized that this was a mistake on my part.

Sorry about this, I'll restore your thread now.
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #633120

thank you
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #633240

This appears to have been resolved amicably.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: