Byond Username: Gremblot

[Stickymayhem] Nova KD - "Israel"

Post by Lightbulb » #638574

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Terry
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: Gremblot / Nova KD
Admin: Stickymayhem

ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: 182037

Detailed summary:

Around the start of the shift i walked around with a group just messing about. I became bored and asked the Captain if i could borrow his megaphone, which he then gives me. In commons i yell out (with the intention as a joke):
"I give my life for Israel"
"I hecking love Israel so much...."
"Staunch supporter of Mossad (they paid me to say this)"

Not thinking much of it i later on go SSD for around 10-15 minutes. When i get back i get bwoinked by Stickymayhem. I made the ticket public:
https://atlantaned.space/banbus/ticket/0e1a0007fb2b00fe

Since Stickymayhem happily encouraged me to make a formal complaint i will follow his advice.

From Ticket #6 during round 182037 on Terry
Ticket opened at 2022-04-23 17:01:21 by stickymayhem
Log:
17:01:21: Ticket Opened by-stickymayhem: Stop being weird about Israel and mossad and shit you can complain about zionism on your own time this easily tips into OOC
17:01:35: Reply from-gremblot: what
17:02:07: Reply from-stickymayhem: Primary Hallway (88,140,2)) (Event #84) "ISRAEL........" [2022-04-23 16:49:21] Gremblot/(Nova KD) (Central Primary Hallway (88,140,2)) (Event #83) "STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF MOSSAD (they paid me to say this?" [2022-04-23 16:48:43] Gremblot/(Nova KD) (Central Primary Hallway (88,142,2)) (Event #82) "I HECKING LOVE ISRAEL SO MUCH......" [2022-04-23 16:48:22] Gremblot/(Nova KD) (Head of Personnel's Office (93,132,2)) (Event #81) "I GIVE MY LIFE FOR ISRAEL" This is OOC garbage knock it off
17:02:30: Reply from-gremblot: Can i not mention a nation in chat
17:02:50: Reply from-stickymayhem: I don't care how you interpret why I'm telling you to stop, just stop.
17:03:24: Reply from-gremblot: You're a bit late I gotta say, I said those things like 10 minutes ago
17:04:16: Reply from-gremblot: Also mind telling me what rule im breaking
17:06:16: Reply from-stickymayhem: It's overly OOC the way you and a couple other people have been doing it, and there's been some real fun borderline rule 11 shit about israel so let's go with those two for now. You over did it, I'm telling you to stop, you can think in your own head whatever you want about that, but it stops.
17:06:48: Reply from-gremblot: You said something about zionism, I never said anything about that
17:07:15: Reply from-stickymayhem: Cool
17:07:15: Reply from-gremblot: I literally just said "I love Israel" and then joked about Mossad paying me. How is this even bwoink worthy, get a grip
17:07:44: Reply from-stickymayhem: Make an admin complaint if you feel like it, but until you do, it's cringe and OOC so knock it off
17:08:17: Reply from-gremblot: Oh sure i will, thank you. Also do you bwoink for cringe now?
17:08:47: Reply from-stickymayhem: I never didn't bwoink for cringe. Rule 1 is "Don't be cringe" I'm pretty sure
17:09:59: Reply from-gremblot: Its "don't be a dickhead", how am i being a dickhead. How old are you even, what even is this
17:10:04: Reply from-stickymayhem: Look I know it's really fun for you to pretend to be an idiot so you can pretend you don't know what you're doing but I'm not a robot I can just use common sense to determine you're being annoying and tell you to stop. It's not the supreme court.
17:11:09: Reply from-stickymayhem: Oh you're right I guess we'll stick with Rule 3 then, stop over-referencing Israel it's too low RP
17:12:40: Reply from-gremblot: How am i acting like an idiot, what are you even on? I've never had a more obnoxious reason for an admin bwoink before.
17:13:10: Reply from-stickymayhem: Thank you for your comment and for stopping we appreciate you valued player
17:13:22: Reply from-gremblot: Yeah I'm making that complaint, thank you
17:13:53: Reply from-stickymayhem: Very well, have a pleasant non-rule breaking round in the meantime.
17:48:38: Resolved by stickymayhem
---- No futher messages ----
This ticket was generated by Statbus v.0.14.0

The main thing i want to bring forward with this complaint are 3 things;
1) Since when does mentioning of (our) contemporary nations break OOC?
2) How, in any way, shape or form does anything i say "borderline" break rule 11? He claims I "complain" about zionism, when i never even mentioned it? And when i inform him of the fact he just responds with "cool".
3) Dismisses what i say in the bwoink as me pretending to be an idiot and implying that I'm being a "dickhead" by breaking rule 1(?). What are you even on about?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Stickymayhem] Nova KD - "Israel"

Post by Stickymayhem » #638578

1) Since when does mentioning of (our) contemporary nations break OOC?

It doesn't

2) How, in any way, shape or form does anything i say "borderline" break rule 11? He claims I "complain" about zionism, when i never even mentioned it? And when i inform him of the fact he just responds with "cool".

I was referring to another person who made comments about Israel this round, not you

3) Dismisses what i say in the bwoink as me pretending to be an idiot and implying that I'm being a "dickhead" by breaking rule 1(?). What are you even on about?

I asked you not to do something, you stopped doing it. Thank you valued player.

Any other questions? What's this complaint about?
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Stickymayhem] Nova KD - "Israel"

Post by Mothblocks » #638579

An admin asked you to stop "being weird about Israel and mossad and shit", caused by you being weird about Israel and mossad and shit, then proceeded to not even note you for it, expressingly interested in raising the quality standard above the bare minimum.

"Mentioning our contemporary nations" is not OOC. You can say the word Israel. At the same time, Stickymayhem is right to say "I LOVE ISRAEL I AM A STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF MOSSAD (THEY PAID ME TO SAY THIS)", in his words, "easily tips into OOC".

This complaint will not be upheld.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<