[coffeedragon16] Yobihodazine - dumb

yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

[coffeedragon16] Yobihodazine - dumb

Post by yobihodazine2 » #639562

Post Content:
When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): today on sibyl
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: yobihodazine
Admin: coffeedragon16
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE:unknown
Detailed summary:
I stole the chief engineer's toolbelt, it got stolen back, chief engineer chased me, I stole their ID and ran off. Interaction with admin began with an apparent misunderstanding and turned into me telling on myself for stealing the toolbelt?
I get the sense the admin is enjoying following up on me tattling on myself, and they are giving me a cutesy attitude even though they are obviously trying to ban me for stealing things.
I am not happy that I have to engage with an admin over an IC dispute so I give them lip, return the ID, kill myself, tell them to do their job and ban me if I'd done wrong because I do not like this admin and I did not enjoy talking to them. So I left.
Banned for 2 days. They enjoy their job too much, and obviously they have an ego if they're gonna ban me for being rude. "previous overescalation" is a catch-all phrase they chose in this interaction to explain why they were banning me for 2 days for stealing the CE's ID for a few minutes.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [coffeedragon16] Yobihodazine - dumb

Post by Timberpoes » #639574

viewtopic.php?p=586754#p586754
MrStonedOne wrote:New host ruling: Admin's banning conduct can not be the subject of an admin complaint. That is what appeals are for, and the appeal leading to the ban being overturn is the minimum bar required before a complaint can be filed that references the ban conduct.
As per our illustrious host's ruling, you must first open an appeal at viewforum.php?f=7 - If that appeal is successful and your ban overturned, the admin's banning conduct may form the basis for a complaint. This complaint will be closed and you are free to remake one if an appeal is successful.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin