[mothblocks]yobihodazine - more gaslighting

Post by yobihodazine2 » #639751

Post Content:
When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): forums
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: yobihodazine
Admin:mothblocks
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE:
Detailed summary:
the point she was making is that if you use your rounds to make the game frustrating for other people, and make this blatantly clear at every opportunity ("I was being a shitter. Sue me. ban me.", among other points), you should not be surprised when admins step in for the better of the server.

You have yet to show any reason to trust that you are a benefit to the server, and your shitty attitude to someone who is just trying to make the server better has afforded you absolutely no favors. Coffee doesn't "need to work on their approach", you do.
I have yet to show any reason to trust that I am a benefit to the server? really? So being heavily experienced in medical and helping people at every opportunity when I'm actually trying to do my job gets me no credit? All you see is my notes. Fuck you.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [mothblocks]yobihodazine - more gaslighting

Post by Mothblocks » #639753

I have yet to show any reason to trust that I am a benefit to the server?
That would be correct
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #639755

You have no right to judge my worth as a player. I've probably played this game longer than you. This is the superiority complex I recognize in some admins that gives me so much animosity.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #639756

Since Mothblocks is a current Head Admin, this complaint will be ruled on by the remaining two Head Admins of Melbert and myself.

The Head Admin team as a whole agreed to reject your appeal.

We have no problems with the phrasing Mothblocks used in responding to you and do not believe any conduct rules were broken.

As a result, Melbert and myself have agreed that this complaint is also rejected as it has absolutely no substance.

If you continue to push this point with new threads complaining about every minor inconvenience in your life, you may be put on post approval so your posts must be approved by forum moderators before they can be viewed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin