Admin Complaint about vekter

Post by mazur907 » #654211

Post Content:
When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord):Terry
Byond account and character name OR Discord name:Mazur907
Admin:Vekter
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE:192469
Detailed summary:
I was mime, I went to the bar and left a bottle of nothing on the table for make silencer then canelo gonzalez started shove me and stealed bottle of nothing 'he started fight' i punched him for take back my bottle then he breaked it and killed me with another assistant simion wheater, they stole all my stuff after i died they didn't take me to the medbay and scott longe 'traitor' threw me into space , There was no online admin on the server so I asked for help from discord game admin vector came to the server to solve the incidents and told me it was an IC issue, he doesn't care about my tickets, I don't like the way he approaches tickets, but unfortunately every time I call an admin from discord he comes , I told him I didn't like the way I approached him and wanted another admin but he didn't respond to the ticket and left the server.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Admin Complaint about vekter

Post by Vekter » #654213

This is halfway incomprehensible and all the way without merit. He put his bottle down on the bar in front of someone else, that person assumed they were giving it to them. He started a fight over it and ended up being crit by the person fighting him. I'll post logs of the situation later but I'm AFK due to IRL obligations.
I don't like the way he approaches tickets, but unfortunately every time I call an admin from discord he comes , I told him I didn't like the way I approached him and wanted another admin but he didn't respond to the ticket and left the server.
I handle tickets exactly like everyone else does; you're just upset because I didn't ban the person who inconvenienced you when you started beating the piss out of them for a very minor transgression.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
mazur907
Byond Username: Mazur907

Post by mazur907 » #654219

You said ic issue and closed the ticket without even properly checking whether the people I mentioned were antag or not, you thought simion was antag until i told you after round end that he wasnt
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #654221

mazur907 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:50 pm You said ic issue and closed the ticket without even properly checking whether the people I mentioned were antag or not, you thought simion was antag until i told you after round end that he wasnt
I'm already planning on looking into the issue with Simion when I get home. I'd checked and the game told me they were an antag, so unless I'd read wrong it was valid at the time.

E: He sure did kill you, and I'm not seeing any valid reason for him to do so. He apparently just joined in on the fight and decided to escalate it straight to murder without knowing what was going on, so I'll handle that appropriately.

As for the fight itself, that was valid given the circumstances.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #655026

There is nothing that constitutes a conduct violation in this report. Such feedback may be more appropriate for a given admin’s feedback thread.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.