[thunder12345] iansdoor, No one innocent.

iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

[thunder12345] iansdoor, No one innocent.

Post by iansdoor » #658933

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): In-game, Terry
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: iansdoor, Deekin scale
Admin: thunder12345
Round ID: 196209

Main issues is conflict of ahelps against a current round and previous round with the same people and then there being admins vs. no admins.

Usually, I wait in lobby for 30+ minutes on my ahelps in the past rounds. Sadly, I didn't this time. I had a question to whoever was picking up the ahelp from the pervious round logs, 196205. Medeelel18 and strange_boi, relationship and willing
hypnoflash to murder the HOS and crew. I was a ghost, waiting for my ping to get better during that round 196205. thunder12345 disconnected my own issue in the middle of his ahelp on me in 196209.
long story short. I brutally murdered him for baton'ing me as I took his pin pointer and I did tell him to stop and he kept going, both were poor exchanges and he ahelped about it.
So I would like to know what thunder12345 were going to do about that previous behavior when there is zero admins watching low population rounds, or was my ban the way to sweep it under the rug?
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [thunder12345] iansdoor, No one innocent.

Post by Thunder11 » #658935

If you have an issue with the events of a round, the best thing to do is adminhelp during that same round. If there are no admins on and you have a serious issue that is what the urgent adminhelp feature is for. It is much harder to investigate issues after the server has already reastarted, and admins are under no obligation to do so.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
iansdoor
In-Game Admin

Post by iansdoor » #658937

there isn't much I can say as I wasn't aware of what he did till after. I assumed he was a tot from when he got taken by HoS, the first time :08 minutes in. It wasn't till 40 minutes later, till he truly was "valid". It is hard to check as a player until the end credits to know if it was an issue or not. I am disappointed that it will be overlooked as his ahelp was looked at first and mine was thrown out by the moment you hit 1 day ban on me.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/196 ... e=game.txt
looking at the round. He was aware of the antag chemist at :08 minutes and then plotted with him for 6 minutes to get hypnoflashed in his own words.
12:50:41 SAY Medeelel18/(Sergeyivich Morozov) "also im not a tot"
12:56:42 GAME Medeelel18/(Sergeyivich Morozov) was hypnotized with the phrase 'You work for Syndicate, and Easton Pickard is your superior'.
HoS being aware of both of them
► Show Spoiler
Pulled from the logs of his requested antag by a known antag
► Show Spoiler
iansdoor
In-Game Admin

Post by iansdoor » #659130

Though, I find ahelp ticket a bit weird. Why did you use my ahelp ticket over the CMO instead of making a new one for that particular case?
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #659132

We can't make multiple tickets with the same person at the same time; responses will always be associated with the open ticket until that ticket is closed.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
medeelel18
Byond Username: Medeelel18

Post by medeelel18 » #659209

Yo, I was CMO. I accepted chamkit as a gift which was not requested and offered him in exchange to use my office for objectives. This does not count as self antagging, as in the rules it is stated that minor cooperation with antagonists is allowed as long as you, yourself are not treating yourself as one. IE; assisting in a murder or breaking telecomms blackbox.etc

Not ratting him out and allowing him to hypno me was as a result of my moral standing at the time and the good faith I wanted to keep between him and players, I did not have any intention of screwing him over what was definetely one of his first times using any syndicate brainwashing/sleeper equipment. Seeing myself cornered in said situation, I divuldged that if he really wanted me to be a traitor, he should hypno flash me instead. This was not as a means to make myself valid so I could murder HOS, this was as a result of myself having felt extremely guilty, and bad in the inside had I stopped his run then and there for what he thought was going smoothly and swimmngly. (He tricked my sorry ass on getting onto a surgery table and stripping he said it was some wierd shit I forgot what he said)
spookuni
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Spookuni

Post by spookuni » #660921

We do not wish to uphold this complaint

Spook: Do not uphold
Rave: Do not uphold
San: Do not uphold