[Tsaricide and Ikarrus] Ekrotus Iconion - Abused and ignored

Ekrotus

[Tsaricide and Ikarrus] Ekrotus Iconion - Abused and ignored

Post by Ekrotus » #84060

Byond account and character name: Pallyo 11 [Ekrotus Iconion]

Admin(s): Tsaricide + Ikarrus

Time incident occured: April 25th 2015, ~5:00PM

Detailed summary: (I've linked screencaps of some of the chat log next to their appropriate details)

A mime player with access to Janitorial walked in, stole everything from the room, and then proceeded to assault me with bear traps wherever I went as well as striking me with toolboxes and a paint sprayer.

Eventually, I almost died, and I picked up a crowbar to defend myself. As the mime was beating me on the floor, a Mediborg flashed both of us, a Sec officer watching, and brigged ME, refusing to say a single word or to brig the mime.

I contacted admins via ahelp first while the mime was attacking me, as Sec was completely ignoring my cries for help. This was met with "IC Problem" as a response from Tsaricide, hence my influence to take a crowbar and defend myself.

After I was brigged, same thing. "IC Issue." Captain was braindead. HoP was ignoring me. Rule 4 was voilated an excessive amount of times and he refused to handle it. This was when Ikarrus got involved and told me that I "fucked up at defending myself, so it was my fault." They claimed Rule 0 and told me to shut up and stop it.
http://puu.sh/hqHwM/e5c0db8a4f.png
http://puu.sh/hqHyG/541917fa1e.png
http://puu.sh/hqHxw/119dd4f082.png

I then proceed to the shuttle that was called and, as soon as I arrive, am attacked and murdered by the clown directly in front of sec, as well as apparently a spacebear friend of his that joined in. They kept beating my corpse after I was on the ground. Security stood there and did absolutely nothing. For the record, the round did not end yet, the shuttle had just left the station. The round ended about one minute after I was dead.
http://puu.sh/hqHOJ/b18b995ce8.png
http://puu.sh/hqHRQ/23582a343e.png

I'm filing this report because an entire shift of my time was completely destroyed and wasted by shitcurity and a murderboning mime, then these two admins had the nerve to insult me and completely ignore my cries for help. They should not be admins if they won't handle obvious problems.

Apologies for the wall of text, as this was a full-shift timespan of events and I wanted to make sure all important details were noted.

I would also like to point out that Tsaricide told me to wait until round end, I assume this was to explain why this behavior was acceptable "For whatever reason" he assumed. http://puu.sh/hqHzf/3bd6b2e5db.png

The gamemode was Gangs. I was not in either gang, nor was the Mime. I was not the target for any objective whatsoever. http://puu.sh/hqHzf/3bd6b2e5db.png
He and Ikarrus left the server immediately after I asked for the explanation they said they would provide.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: [Tsaricide and Ikarrus] Ekrotus Iconion - Abused and ign

Post by Alex Crimson » #84080

Are you SURE they were not a gang member? They wouldnt show up on the roundend antag list if they were loyalty implanted sometime during the round.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #84093

Unless I am reading the logs wrong the Mime was in fact a Prima gang member by the name of Pantimos.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #84117

Generally an admin will almost certainly know who is an antag and who isn't as it's a very large piece of red text reading out ANTAGONIST, if they are explaining do you that it is an IC issue it's because they know the circumstances of your death to the fullest extent i.e that persons antag status
There are many things that can happen over the course of a round and gang members or revs losing antagonist status is one of them, but I will ask Tsarcide and Ikkarus to come here and explain what happened.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Ekrotus

Post by Ekrotus » #84119

Alright, well if they were a gang member and I wasn't on either side, isn't that just random harassment and murderboning? It had no reason to do what he did.

If, for whatever reason, the gang gamemode suddenly gives full rights to all of them to just kill whoever they want, though, that certainly needs changed, because that's just a mess and shit for everyone.
Konork
Byond Username: Konork

Post by Konork » #84190

Ekrotus wrote:If, for whatever reason, the gang gamemode suddenly gives full rights to all of them to just kill whoever they want, though, that certainly needs changed, because that's just a mess and shit for everyone.
The thing is, that's pretty much true for every gamemode we have right now. And it's pretty much always been that way. Like, the only real restrictions that antags have are either things that are pure shit, like camping the arrivals shuttle or crashing the server, things that are creepy, like rape, and things that fuck over any teammates that you have. Antags are given the ability to do pretty much whatever they want to try to make the game more interesting, but unfortunately, most just want to use that ability to kill people
Ekrotus

Post by Ekrotus » #84639

I would also like to add that the Mime was harassing and assaulting me for the WHOLE shift. It wasn't a one-time thing or just screwing around a few jokes, it was assault and constant theft. This obviously violates Rule 1, even though there isn't a murderboning rule (which is the shittiest thing I've ever heard, and really should be changed, but that's a different issue) he specifically targetted me and straight out abused his antag status to ruin my fun and entirely fuck me over when I had nothing to do with him whatsoever.

Also, more recently, another (or even the same) mime was harassing and attacking another Janitor. Sec failed to handle it again. I suggest that Mimes and Clowns are revoked of their default janitorial closet access. They don't need to be in there, bottom line.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #84666

Ekrotus wrote:I would also like to add that the Mime was harassing and assaulting me for the WHOLE shift. It wasn't a one-time thing or just screwing around a few jokes, it was assault and constant theft. This obviously violates Rule 1, even though there isn't a murderboning rule (which is the shittiest thing I've ever heard, and really should be changed, but that's a different issue) he specifically targetted me and straight out abused his antag status to ruin my fun and entirely fuck me over when I had nothing to do with him whatsoever.

Also, more recently, another (or even the same) mime was harassing and attacking another Janitor. Sec failed to handle it again. I suggest that Mimes and Clowns are revoked of their default janitorial closet access. They don't need to be in there, bottom line.
They don't have it.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ekrotus

Post by Ekrotus » #84765

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Ekrotus wrote:I would also like to add that the Mime was harassing and assaulting me for the WHOLE shift. It wasn't a one-time thing or just screwing around a few jokes, it was assault and constant theft. This obviously violates Rule 1, even though there isn't a murderboning rule (which is the shittiest thing I've ever heard, and really should be changed, but that's a different issue) he specifically targetted me and straight out abused his antag status to ruin my fun and entirely fuck me over when I had nothing to do with him whatsoever.

They don't have it.
They do, because he nose dove from the theatre straight for janitorial when the shift started. I didn't have a chance to collect my bearings. Also, if by some unreasonable chance the HoP did give him access within seconds, there needs to be rules in place for when HoP gives the clowns/mimes all-access. The fact that this happens -every other round- these days is obscene, because they purposefully fuck everything up, even when nonantag, and nobody can do anything about it. If the fucking HoP is stupid enough to take the "give clowns all access" on the wiki seriously, he should be jobbanned from it, bottom line.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #85112

They don't have janitorial access by default.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #85189

The mime could have easily pda'ed the AI to open the door if he didn't have time to get to the HoP.
Anyways, I don't think it matters that they were harassing you if they were antag, in any possible situation, because they're allowed to do that to anyone. (Unless they metagrudge you and do it every round or some shit(?))

I mean I guess the sec guard could have been gang too, or he could have gotten tricked by the mime saying it was you attacking him, If they got tricked then I don't think the admins can literally just say the mime lied to you or anything dumb like that so you had to take it.
Try and convince the HoS/Warden in the brig next time I guess? If he hit you with a paint sprayer, cant you literally just say the mime spray'd your face? (im not sure if it applies skin color changes still, but that would be proof enough that hes the gang member.)
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #88358

This thread no longer seems to be a complaint of the admins but a complaint of certain players.
If the player issue is still, er, and issue, then please make a ban request.

Closing thread.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box