Dissapointing

VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Dissapointing

Post by VincVsVincent » #170758

Seriously what happend? I remember the first day getting onto Basil or whatever and actually having fun fucking around in OOC with some players who still play/quit by now and actually had some fun sometimes in ahelp because there was almost nothing bad going on.

But recently shit has been going bad and I kept hearing bad shit about all the admins, admins locking threads that they dislike/disagree with and not even give a proper explanation about why they closed it other than plain "No" or something close to that, recent changes make no sense and a ton of admins have been added which is good but also bad since there's like 6 admins on basil right now, lmao. Back to the subject, you actually got an admin to leave because of one admin and shouldn't you do anything about that? Talk to that person about why he/she made that admin leave?

I also heard rumours about hiring a stalker onto a player because they wanted her/him gone from the server and that's literally fucking weird, I mean how is this even acceptable?

All of you should really put shame on yourself and think about how you seriously ruined something amazing.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Dissapointing

Post by Zilenan91 » #170768

Take it to singulo because people are fearmongering
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #170771

[center]THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE.[/center]
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #170773

J_mad isn't a stalker, he's just a friendly neighbourhood peeper
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #170780

I also heard rumours about hiring a stalker onto a player because they wanted her/him gone from the server and that's literally fucking weird, I mean how is this even acceptable?
I heard about something like this too. It was from a geeked out tweaker by a 7-11 mumbling about different conspiracies
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #170796

As loller said. Take it to singulo. Complaint deemed invalid.