Lollerderby - Supposedly terrible silicon.

legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

Lollerderby - Supposedly terrible silicon.

Post by legoscape » #187938

Byond account and character name: Legoscape (byond), Jessica Sulivard (player), Fuck Bunny (Cyborg)
Admin: Lollerderby
Time incident occured: 10:30? 6-18-2016
Detailed summary:I was trying to protect a lizard from execution from a captain that had implants but decided not to use them on them.I bolted the room and the ai disliked this so it locked me down and i told them i was protecting them because a human's life was not placed in front of this lizard's life and crew should not have to be executed when other options are available. I got an admin help from Aloraydrel shortly after saying this: lizards arent protected under asimov lawset and shouldn't be protected over a human. A human was not in harms way so i wanted to protect the lizard because of additional options that were possible. I replyed to him wit this PM to-Admins: So we can just kill them all then?, And then this; PM to-Admins: With what you just told me, I can go out as a borg and kill as many lizards as i want because i can loop hole my laws. Then i received another pm from him saying. Admin PM from-Aloraydrel: not without reason or seeing them trying to kill another human. which falls under rule 1 don't be a dick. Before i could reply to him another admin who was not in the Ahelp named lollerderby came and job banned me from AI and Cyborg because "I should not be trusted to play silicons ever". This was the first time the a lizard issue came up. Now looking at all of this i was talking in THEORY!!! I was not going to go out and kill as many lizards as i want because that would be a dick thing to do. I was not able to explain what i meant and the admins assumed i was going to break the rules and go out and kill lizards.
THIS IS FROM MY BANAPPEAL AND GENERALLY EXPLAINS THE SITUATION WHY I WAS BANNED ON THE SERVER AND WHY I'M MAKING A COMPLAINT

Lollerderby was a VERY rude admin to me when i was being a-helped by another and he instigated an a-help. He had friction with me in the past and generally does not like me playing a silicon because he might have some sort of grudge on me. I can tell this because my first and only ban I've had dealing with silicons he fought very ageist it even though i was trying to be polite and still he was rude. Personally i don't believe admins should instigate bans.He also instantly declined my ban appeal that i posted ten minutes shortly after because this ban was completely dumb.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6995
Last edited by legoscape on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Legoscape - Banned because i am a terrible silicon?? Wo

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #187940

the format is Lollerderby -Banned because i am terrible silicon??
legoscape

Re: Legoscape - Supposedly terrible silicon.

Post by legoscape » #187942

I think that is better. Thanks techno i completely missed that +1
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Re: Lollerderby - Supposedly terrible silicon.

Post by InsaneHyena » #187976

I would like to point out that this is not the first time Legoscape was playing as a shitty silicon. There was a case, when he was playing as an AI - he refused to follow any of his laws, came up with bullshit excuses not to open doors ("EVA suits are uncomfortable to wear, which is human harm, I can't open this to you"), bolted people in for no reason, and when confronted post-round and even silicon banned for this shit, he blamed everything that happened on "greytide". A "greytide" that never took place in the round.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #187986

More than half of your notes are on how you do stupid things as a silicon.

Code: Select all

2015-12-04 21:31:56 - peoplearestrange - Sybil
Set people on fire with a burning corpse as an asmiov cyborg

2016-01-03 22:35:05 - tkdrg - Sybil
As a drone, closed the shutters to the HoS's office in metastation right after a human broke it. Was warned to be more careful about interference in the future.

2016-01-04 07:44:38 - lzimann - Sybil
Banned from AI, Cyborg - Disconnected as AI at round start.

2016-01-06 04:27:31 - niknakflak - Sybil
Went against his traitor AI's orders to not kill another human traitor as a borg. Ended up spacing and killing the guy but took efforts to retrieve the body.

2016-01-06 21:36:38 - niknakflak - Sybil
Banned from AI, Cyborg - Simply doesn't understand silicons laws and causes a headache dealing with it and refuses to believe that he is in the wrong here. Asked to take a break from AI and silicons and I'm more than happy to do this.

2016-06-17 23:31:24 - shaps - Sybil
eats mice irl, watch for health problems

2016-06-19 02:37:52 - lollerderby - Sybil
Banned from AI, Cyborg - Should not be trusted to play silicons ever.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #188002

He should go to a psychiatrist about that mice eating problem
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188029

To be honest those notes are very strange, Like wtf eats mice irl? Real professional. A lot of the notes were very situational as well like setting people on fire with a body. I was trying to get the burning body away from players and people kept walking into it. As a drone i closed shutters so the hos' room wouldn't get depressurized (I was unaware at how fast you can act as a drone relating to station damage and where it would actually be interfering as a drone). When i was banned from ai because i disconnected at round, My internet was having constant issues and i had no choice but to call commcast because they are a "fantastic" company and i've been having problems for the past few days. And my recent ban from silicon was because i'm not a racist/specist. I don't like seeing one species or race segregated from law or judgement of others. That shit ticks me the fuck off. There is a reason i talk ageist people saying "Nigger" and "Lingger" some times. That shit gets to me. Also i'm pretty sure racism is ageist rule 1.
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188030

InsaneHyena wrote:I would like to point out that this is not the first time Legoscape was playing as a shitty silicon. There was a case, when he was playing as an AI - he refused to follow any of his laws, came up with bullshit excuses not to open doors ("EVA suits are uncomfortable to wear, which is human harm, I can't open this to you"), bolted people in for no reason, and when confronted post-round and even silicon banned for this shit, he blamed everything that happened on "greytide". A "greytide" that never took place in the round.
I didn't open EVA for the assistants because the crew could have fucking needed them instead of assistants going on a joy ride with them and probable die with them because most of them don't even know how to turn on internals.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188032

legoscape wrote:And my recent ban from silicon was because i'm not a racist/specist. I don't like seeing one species or race segregated from law or judgement of others. That shit ticks me the fuck off. There is a reason i talk ageist people saying "Nigger" and "Lingger" some times. That shit gets to me. Also i'm pretty sure racism is ageist rule 1.
Too bad your laws require you to be racist, which is why you probably aren't fit for silicon roles if you can't handle black and white interpretations.

You are there for the benefit of humans, not subhuman ligger trash.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #188072

legoscape wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:I would like to point out that this is not the first time Legoscape was playing as a shitty silicon. There was a case, when he was playing as an AI - he refused to follow any of his laws, came up with bullshit excuses not to open doors ("EVA suits are uncomfortable to wear, which is human harm, I can't open this to you"), bolted people in for no reason, and when confronted post-round and even silicon banned for this shit, he blamed everything that happened on "greytide". A "greytide" that never took place in the round.
I didn't open EVA for the assistants because the crew could have fucking needed them instead of assistants going on a joy ride with them and probable die with them because most of them don't even know how to turn on internals.
Law 2. A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Point out to me where it says assistants aren't human and should thus be ignored?
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188074

This is about how lollderby banned me for bolting someone in for a unjust execution. Thats all i've done to be banned. That's not banabble. The reason was not given properly or confrontation with me to tell me what i did wrong.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #188077

Whoops uh, the dead mouse thing I just added as a joke because they ahelped something about eating dead rats and I thought it was funny. I'll nix it when I get on
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188078

I left that one in there because it was funny.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #188086

you cannot disobey your AI unless you are directly ordered to by a human, nor can you protect a lizard if you are ordered not to, nor can you favor a lizard in combat over a human. if they are actively threatening humans you must kill them. law one requires it.

if you can't understand the basics you shouldn't be playing sillicons. you give us all a bad name if you can't master the basics.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188087

You know I think this is actually for the better.
Overly emotional people just aren't fit for emulating robotic doorknobs.

Maybe try your luck as a librarian ligger sympathizer and yell at people about respect and shit over comms until someone lynches you.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #188090

After your last silicon permaban was lifted because ???? you go right back to demonstrating you have zero understanding of how to play the role. I didn't even bother to talk to you because previous experiences have shown you far too bullheaded to sustain any correction.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #188105

In my defense, it was like a 4 month long ban, I said the ban would go back on if he was shitty and I was right.
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188111

It's funny because the only thing i did as a cyborg was bolt a room. Is that worth a ban. No matter how you look at it thats why i was banned for I bolted a room....My silicon ban is reminder of how little you can do get get banned.
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188150

lollerderby wrote:After your last silicon permaban was lifted because ???? you go right back to demonstrating you have zero understanding of how to play the role. I didn't even bother to talk to you because previous experiences have shown you far too bullheaded to sustain any correction.

actually it was lifted and i didn't make the same mistake twice.And i was banned because YOU MUST BE A FUcKING RACIST>
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188151

Are you actually 14 or something?
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #188156

i think you have failed to comprehend the point of sillicons

maybe this will help

FOLLOW YOUR LAWS
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #188159

Asimov applies to humans only.
Lizards are not human.
You do not have a choice in this when playing silicon. You follow your laws. Your personal equal rights for lizards feelings don't matter.
If you want to treat all races equally, play a non silicon role.
I don't see anything wrong with the jobban itself.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #188197

shouldn't you wait for the headmin review first?
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #188450

No i'm fine, This was a complaint about lollderby banning me for a bogus reason and instantly declining my appeal.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #188463

Your appeal's unlocked now and you're permabanned, so looks like you'd have been better off letting me deny it.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #188765

You're allowed to protect a lizard as a silicon, but not if it violates any of your laws or your AI's orders. So if any of the humans or your AI told you to stop trying to save the lizard, your hands are tied.

Once I was in a situation where the AI decided that saving me(a lizard) from the crazy HOS would prevent human harm(I dont' remember the exact circumstances, I think I was an officer who tried to arrest said insane HOS). The AI let me out of perma and helped me capture the crazy HOS, but those situations are pretty far from the norm.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #193255

Why is this thread still unlocked, wasnt legoscape banned a while ago? Is this just here to serve as a reminder on how not to talk to people? Was legoscape really 14? Find out next time, on DragonBall Z.