Kodeth101
Byond Username: Kodeth101

ScaredOfShadows - Absolutely Disgusting

Post by Kodeth101 » #14487

Byond account and character name: Kodeth101, Gabe Horn
Admin: ScaredOfShadows
Time incident occured: 2:30 AM 6/19/14 Central US Time
Detailed summary:
During the round, a huge wall was made separating the entire ship with an east and a west side, making it impossible to get around without breaking a wall. And when you did break a wall, it was replaced with an unbreakable wall.
After the shuttle was called because the crew could not function with the giant wall in the middle of the ship, the shuttle arrived shortly after. The entrances were walled off, and so we broke the windows on the shuttle to get in. Shortly after a few of us got on, the shuttle was completely walled off with no way in whatsoever, and the shuttle timer was delayed 8 minutes. After it got to 2 minutes, the timer was set back to around 7-8 once again, and everybody that was on the shuttle was teleported off.
When the shuttle had around a minute once again, all the entrances to the shuttle were opened back up. But this was after most of the ship had already died trying to find a way onto the ship, through the east windows on the shuttle. Sadly, they were all walled off.
Here's what some people had to say about the adminning last round:

Code: Select all

OOC: REDACTED: Last round I got muted in IC & Emote for saying "Ling" and "Shitlord" IC.
OOC: REDACTED: >teleported out of the shuttle >shutltle is then blockd off >forced to take a pod >get murdered. Yeah that was real fucking nice.
DEAD: REDACTED says, "I got ported to the back room of the bar and couldn't get out.  So I died."
DEAD: REDACTED says, "I was on the shuttle, and then somewhere in the abr." DEAD: REDACTED says, "That's bullshit."
DEAD: REDACTED asks, "What's up with the random teleportations?" DEAD: REDACTED says, "badmins"
DEAD: REDACTED says, "...I died because of badmin fuckery, and now hte round keeps getting delayed from ending"
DEAD: REDACTED says, "this is badminning of the worst degree. fucks up the round for everyone with 0 fun involvode"
DEAD: REDACTED says, "no, seriously, whoever is doing this should be removed from admin position"
DEAD: REDACTED says, "This is so retarded"
And yes, I realize SoS is the host.
But seriously, this is unacceptable.
P.s: Some of the people that I put in here were worried about somebody going back into the logs and look for the people names who said these things. I trust that this won't happen, but if it does I can't imagine that there would be action taken.
Last edited by Kodeth101 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DickDragon

Re: ScaredOfShadows - Absolutely Disgusting

Post by DickDragon » #14489

Only thing that pissed me off that round is SoS PM'ing me this after I uploaded corporate: "If the AI kills anyone, you're getting banned."

Put the module in the "high-risk" right-side cage if you're not supposed to upload it as a non-antag. Jeez.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #14494

I was an admin that round.

Things i saw:

SoS, without saying anything to the person or answering their ahelps Muted Keyblock from ic based off an invalid report that they ooc'ed in ic. He then ignored my asays when i was explaining that keyblock never ooc'ed in ic.

Turned a guy who was ahelped for killing FNR into a bear right as i was in the middle of handling it. So now we have a guy, who did kill for no reason as non-antag, made into a bear with 2500 health, as "punishment", but had no idea that they did anything wrong, or that it was a punishment. Since SoS "handled" it, i couldn't step on his toes and actually handle it.

Edit: now with logs:
Spoiler:
[23:37:30]ADMIN: PM: Golym/(Homer Mosser)->Scaredofshadows/(Rik Hedberg): I'm really sorry to keep bothering, but it is just sad: Bon Nuit says, "When am I not a shitlord."#
[23:37:47]ADMIN: Scaredofshadows/(Rik Hedberg) has muted keyblock/(Bon Nuit) from IC (say and emote)
[23:41:26]ADMIN: HELP: Keyblock/(Bon Nuit): Okay. Can I ask why am I muted from IC and Emote? - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[23:41:36]ADMIN: PM: Scaredofshadows/(Rik Hedberg)->Keyblock/(Bon Nuit): OOC in IC
[23:41:44]ADMIN: PM: Keyblock/(Bon Nuit)->Scaredofshadows/(Rik Hedberg): How.
[23:43:18]ADMIN: PM: Keyblock/(Bon Nuit)->Scaredofshadows/(Rik Hedberg): How did I OOC in IC'd.
[23:44:38]ADMIN: MrStonedOne/(Paul Elam) : so, keyblock just said some things about being a shitler. and that could have ic meaning.
[23:47:18]ADMIN: HELP: Keyblock/(Bon Nuit): Can you please explain what happened to cause OOC to go into IC by me which led to me being emoted from IC and Emote. - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[23:50:05]ADMIN: MrStonedOne/(Paul Elam) : hey, can i unmute keyblock, the only thing he said in ic was about being a shitler, and that can have ic meaning.....
[00:03:17]WHISPER: Bon Nuit/Keyblock : Fucking Gods
[00:03:18]EMOTE: Bon Nuit/Keyblock : <B>Bon Nuit</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
alien219
Byond Username: Ali-en219

Post by alien219 » #14546

Stuff like this happens and will probably happen again, such occurences are pretty rare though.
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #14643

Yeah I was here for this and was pretty fucking annoying. I was forced to take a pod After getting teleported out of the shuttle and it was boxed off. Which of course had a changeling in it but whatever. I'm guessing scaredy was drunk or something because I don't usually see this level of dickery.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #14778

Honestly: Sounds annoying, I wasn't there but I'd probably be mad too.

Even More Honestly: He's the host, he can do literally anything he feels like, whenever he feels like, and for whatever reason. Or no reason. He pays the bills, he makes the rules, and I sure couldn't pay those bills so hey. I'm told the servers we run on aren't the cheapest things in the world.

I'm not saying it's not valid to make a complaint thread about this type of behavior, it is, but you know.
RIP
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #14998

So, just to re-iterate,
If you're not involved in this, don't post it here.
I'd like to hear from SoS, as everything that needs to be said has been said by now.
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #15711

They requested 'a wall that divides the station into east and west'. There was even a Centcomm message sent by the Command staff requesting walls.

I'm sorry.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #15727

This marked the beginning of the era called the Cold War.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #15747

So that's what an "Iron Curtain" is.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
ShizCalev
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ShizCalev
Github Username: ShizCalev

Post by ShizCalev » #15749

I get the wall part...

But why were we all teleported out of the escape shuttle, and then it was completely sealed off?
ImageImage
>Be ling
>Spread misinformation about how SM works to sabotage it
OOC: ChemicalRascal: Lying about game mechanics in relation to an engine that is poorly understood by most isn't cool, though
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #15754

Big brother can't let you spread your filthy bourgeois lifestyle to CentCom.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;