ENUMBRE
Byond Username: ENUMBRE

[Isratosh] Enumbre - the greatest boss of all: metagrudges

Post by ENUMBRE » #203588

Byond account and character name: ENUMBRE - random
Admin: Isratosh
Time incident occured: ~2:20 PM CST, August 15
Detailed summary:

I have a method of killing Lavaland bosses using an emitter trap that I construct on mining as an engineer and teleport bosses into. This is what I was doing this round. Got all my stuff on mining and was setting it up.

Someone named 'Garl Glitter' comes over to me and starts bellyaching about how I'm an exploiter and that I'm cheapening the game experience. I did not know this at the time, but someone later told me that 'Garl Glitter' is Kromgar, AKA the guy who is #2 in lavaland boss kills and trying hard to become #1. http://www.byond.com/games/TgstationHub ... tab=scores
Garl Glitter says, "You wont be able to exploit this soon"

Dean Trovato says, "Why are you even mad about this"

Garl Glitter says, "Because your fucking cheapening the experience"
This isn't the first time Garl Glitter has gotten upset about me doing this. In previous rounds he's waited for me to come to lavaland and spaced critical elements of the emitter trap so that I can't do it. In more words than this, I call his mother a tavern wench and say he's sore that he didn't think of this emitter business before I did.

Garl Glitter can't take this shit any more, so he takes out his survival knife and cuts me into red health, knocking me out and leaving me bleeding. He drags me out the mining airlock while I have no internals. He makes a shelter capsule about 100 squares away from the mining base, way further than I can travel with no internals. Assuming he's going to hide my body or leave me stranded here, as soon as I regain consciousness I make a handtele portal to the mining base and run through it. Due to what's going on with the trap I get hit by an emitter beam and die.

At this point I adminhelped and explained to Isratosh, who was the only admin online, what happened. I see Garl Glitter standing still for a while as he's being talked to. Garl carries my corpse to genetics and leaves me in the DNA scanner. I don't get cloned until about 15 minutes later. Eventually he goes about his business and the administrator tells me he's been sufficiently punished, because some other miner saw him carrying my body and reported him to security for killing me. Garl spent about 60 seconds in security then was released, I dunno what happened there. I'm assuming he lied to them or something.

So that's my round. In summary I get killed by the #2 boss kills guy because he's angry I'm getting a lot of boss kills using a method he was too stupid to think up. I spend about half an hour dead and when I wake up I don't have my hand teleporter, which is the lynchpin of my lavaland boss killing thing (something Kromgar is aware of), used to teleport bosses into the trap. I ghost and find out Kromgar has looted it from my corpse and is now using it to fight bosses. He was never punished in any way, just 'talked to'.

I'm making this complaint because I explained all this to Isratosh in a more condensed fashion, even explaining that Garl has done things similar to this before, and he didn't take any action. Garl ruined my round totally and got to play and enjoy his. There were no repercussions for what amounts to an unashamed megagrudge kill.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [Isratosh] Enumbre - the greatest boss of all: metagrudg

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #203597

this is a ban request
ENUMBRE

Post by ENUMBRE » #203598

I'm making this complaint because I explained all this to Isratosh in a more condensed fashion, even explaining that Garl has done things similar to this before, and he didn't take any action.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #203599

He might have not told you, but he did warn them and gave them a note. Not everything needs to be dealt with a ban. And this surely feels like a ban request.
ENUMBRE

Post by ENUMBRE » #203600

His words as I remember them, when asked if Kromgar was punished, were 'He's been punished, sec is arresting him'. I took this to mean literally nothing was done to him. If he got a note that's fine, I just want admins to know what's going on so he can be punished more severely when he does this again.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #203609

I was putting your dumbass in a sleeper and you kept fighting me disphit.

oh and i used the handtele to teleport it away from me. Your trap was disabled.

I just wanted to go kill the ash drake
Last edited by Bombadil on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #203614

Oh and I took you to medbay. Then sec arrested me they got the reports I took you back for resuscitation/cloning and let me go.

Also i never got to put your corpse in the cloner. Sec arrested me before i could do so. So your making shit up
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #203615

I'm shutting this down before the shitflinging continues, due to the strangeness of the circumstances a harsh note is a perfectly acceptable course of action.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.