Cuckbred Admin Team Demonising Me - Deportation

looping
Byond Username: Looping

Cuckbred Admin Team Demonising Me - Deportation

Post by looping » #227681

Byond account and character name: looping - Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
Admin: idk there's a lot
Time incident occured: now
Detailed summary: Quite shockingly refused an appeal and the references provided that I should be unpermabanned, then denied every complaint brought afterwards.
I was permabanned over an issue of not being 18(??) and IC in OOC. Both are false claims, I'd like to see them refuted and I've written up why in the previous complaint but of course there was no attention paid to the post because being lazy is a key virtue in this soulless world we've got here. I see no reason why I should currently be permabanned when I've had a fairly crystal clear record because I ruffled the feathers of admins who are too busy sniffing each other's farts to see a meritless case when one exists.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Cuckbred Admin Team Demonising Me - Deportation

Post by onleavedontatme » #227686

Permabanning someone who has played here for three and a half years and 824 rounds with only a single warning and no bans because he made an unfunny joke in OOC and some bad posts on the forums does not seem like a proportionate response. Rule 0 for annoying an admin is a slippery slope.

I also realize nobody is obligated to pretend to listen to me anymore though, so this likely won't be lifted.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #227697

Kor wrote:Permabanning someone who has played here for three and a half years and 824 rounds with only a single warning and no bans because he made an unfunny joke in OOC and some bad posts on the forums does not seem like a proportionate response. Rule 0 for annoying an admin is a slippery slope.

I also realize nobody is obligated to pretend to listen to me anymore though, so this likely won't be lifted.
> Some bad posts

He's made four unfunny shit appeals in less than hour. Five if you count this one.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #227700

Kor wrote:Permabanning someone who has played here for three and a half years and 824 rounds with only a single warning and no bans because he made an unfunny joke in OOC and some bad posts on the forums does not seem like a proportionate response. Rule 0 for annoying an admin is a slippery slope.

tbh this is sounding like one of those "learn how to talk to the admins" things that could have all been avoided if he hadn't pitched a pink-text shitfit spamming threads all over the forums with meme appeals and instead just said what you just said and we could all go back to calling saegrimr a heavy-handed cunt and tell him to lift it as per usual and everyone could get back to their day, but that ship's sailed so far by now it's in fuckin' bermuda
looping

Post by looping » #227708

muh appeal was valid regardless of how many shitposts i can include per second
in each openin post was muh point that 1. ban is invalid 2. free me
meme ban meme appeal humour is dead i had references
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #227712

You ban was by saeg with the reason "Going full australian in OOC, also IC in OOC".

also im not a cuckbred admin :sad:
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
looping

Post by looping » #227719

ok u can be removed from the list
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone