Iamgoofball1
Byond Username: Iamgoofball

[Shadowlight213] Iamgoofball - "Punnches Treatment"

Post by Iamgoofball1 » #233019

Byond account and character name: Iamgoofball, irrelevant
Admin: Shadowlight213
Time incident occured: 8:20 PM I believe, PST
Detailed summary:

Picture pretty much explains everything. I log on while waiting for my code to compile to send the players who are going to be using my code a picture of the latest features so they can check it out and raise any questions/concerns. Another player and I make the classic "coders dont play" bantz, everything's going well until I get muted for talking with the people who play the game I work on about the game. He says it's the "punnches" treatment.

It's good to know that trying to tell players about gameplay changes that concern them is worthy of being treated like a racist, sexist, transphobic piece of human garbage. Real classy. Stop being a dick. Grow up. Stop waving your power fantasy dick around.

What's also nice is when you tried to downplay it being about me trying to talk to players who play the video game I work on, and I offered to post a picture of the logs that occured, you muted me.

Almost like you were trying to cover it up from the players, because you knew you were in the wrong. Get a fucking life. Sorry I can't play 24/7 because I have a job, hobbies, and that I'm a little busy coding things for the game to join an active round, so I figured I'd let the players know what I was working on. I guess if you want players to be in the dark about changes, fine by me, but you're a douchebag for thinking so.

There's also the fact this shit isn't really about it, you're just looking for excuses to fuck with me. You FNR banned me so I couldn't make ban appeals, or admin complaints, after I questioned a set of bans that occured as a direct result of you testmerging a PR replacing all IDs with 50 capacity sniper rifles, and then logged off. You also refused to lift any bans that were a direct result of you giving every player who spawns a fucking 50 round sniper rifle instead of an ID.

I have to evade a ban just to file a complaint about you. I'm not happy that you silenced your opposition like this. Makes you look corrupt as fuck. Get a life.

No shit they're going to be memes with it, they're going to assume that any round where every player spawns with a fucking 50 round sniper rifle in place of their ID is a meme round. You didn't reply to any of the threads or fess up to being the one to testmerge the PR until someone ratted you out. You're that much of a pussy. At least have the balls to admit you fucked up and fucked over the ban history and notes of a few players.

You should of been deadminned a long time ago. Shitheads like you have no place being in a position of authority, when they cannot be trusted to not abuse it.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Shadowlight213] Iamgoofball - "Punnches Treatment"

Post by Saegrimr » #233023

Oh wew I thought this was actually a ban appeal, shame it isn't. Yet.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #233024

Wait wait wait. What's with the new forum account?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Iamgoofball1

Post by Iamgoofball1 » #233026

Saegrimr wrote:Wait wait wait. What's with the new forum account?
As I said, I'm not allowed to file admin complaints due to Shadowlight213 silencing me. I've forwarded this to MSO as according to Shadow himself the headmins are in on this, but in the mean time I made this account to post this admin complaint due to being only able to post in the ban appeals section from what I can tell. Thanks for showing you didn't read the OP. Now get out of my thread or stop peanut posting.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #233028

he was forum banned apparently

by who he's complaining about
Iamgoofball1

Post by Iamgoofball1 » #233030

Cik wrote:he was forum banned apparently

Yeah, FNR banned. MSO did some fuckery so I could still post ban appeals which is good, but in this case I need to file an admin complaint.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #233032

What's really worrying is that a headmin just let it slide.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #233033

Armulhan posted them later anyways.
I didn't notice you saying the pictures. I just saw people saying "just mute him now" so I did.

Punnches treatment is my term for muting you if you're in the lobby. Note that once I noticed you actually joined, I unmuted you.

As for the sniper thing, that was decided upon by the headmins.
The pr testmerge was a dumb thing, and I apologize for it.
The appeal that wasn't lifted, wasn't due to the snipers, but someone trying to banbait.
Cik wrote:he was forum banned apparently

Incorrect. the FNR ban was due to prior events and was placed a while ago. It had nothing to do with this complaint. Saying that I was "silencing" goof due to the current complaint is a complete fabrication. In fact, I was the one who kept pushing for MSO to set up a system to allow people to still make their own ban appeals even if FNR banned.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #233037

Goofball was banned from fnr a week ago for shit posting in ban appeals too much.

I'm the one who actually did that.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Iamgoofball1

Post by Iamgoofball1 » #233042

Shadowlight213 wrote:Armulhan posted them later anyways.
I sent him to post it because you silenced me to prevent me posting it.
Shadowlight213 wrote:I didn't notice you saying the pictures. I just saw people saying "just mute him now" so I did.
Gee, that quick to throw both KorPhaeron and Okand47 under the bus to try and escape blame? Screencapped this one. If you recall correctly, this didn't work out so well when NikNak tried it on me before.

Or, if you're mentioning the second picture, you can see people asking you to mute him happens AFTER I'm muted. Right after I mention the picture. Try again.
Shadowlight213 wrote:Punnches treatment is my term for muting you if you're in the lobby. Note that once I noticed you actually joined, I unmuted you.
So trying to talk to players about features they're interested in is equal to being a racist sexist homophobic transphobic asshole who makes stupid comments against our community members to poke fun at them about their personal lives, and then go onto singulo to continue to poke fun after being permabanned for it? Seriously? Grow up.
Shadowlight213 wrote:As for the sniper thing, that was decided upon by the headmins.
If this was really decided upon by the headmins, why were the admins unprepared for it and also pissed off that everyone was spawning with high powered grief tools on their ID slots for multiple rounds?
Shadowlight213 wrote:The pr testmerge was a dumb thing, and I apologize for it.
The first of the two things I agree with in this post.
Shadowlight213 wrote:The appeal that wasn't lifted, wasn't due to the snipers, but someone trying to banbait.
There was three appeals and you were suspiciously absent in all of them. This doesn't explain the other two.
Shadowlight213 wrote:Incorrect. the FNR ban was due to prior events. It had nothing to do with this complaint.
The second of the two things I agree with in this post, sorry if I didn't make this one clear enough. Re-read the OP, I was discussing the questioning of the sniper rifle stuff getting me FNR banned.
MrStonedOne wrote:Goofball was banned from fnr a week ago for shit posting in ban appeals too much.

I'm the one who actually did that.
I didn't know it was you. I forget who it was that told me, but I was told Shadowlight213 applied the ban. I'll update the OP.
Last edited by Iamgoofball1 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #233044

Capital_H here. The coder's don't play thing was just banter. I mean if I see goof and don't insult him then something's wrong. I might have incited him to be a bit more vitriolic than usual, my bad.
He's not punnches. He's a shit, I hate his code, but he's not punnches. And people might like his guncrafting even if I don't.

So uh, this was poor form.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #233045

As such, I'm declaring that regardless of whatever merit this complaint has, this is still evading a forum section ban. And I'm sick of people treating the steno rules as lul I'll break it and eat the ban, losing the ability to make admin complaints for the duration of the ban sounds like a good way to do that.

Goofball, make your complaint as a forum pm to the in game headmins group, or over irc.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW: