bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

[Sawrge] Basilman - Very mute-happy.

Post by bman » #262783

Byond account and character name: Basilman - Goose Mcswan

Admin: Sawrge

Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Bagil THURSDAY 2ND MARCH 2017, 3:00 to 3:30 PM EST

Detailed summary: basically i was talking to bob dobbington in ahelp and we talk about admin events and stuff like that so I asked a dumb shitposty question just cause me and bob liked to meme.

i suddenly get flooded with 3 or 4 ADMINHELP REJECTED retarded huge red messages when I wasnt even talking to them in the first place and at first I didnt think that sawrge was the one who did it cause he usually uses the IC issue button instead when he wants to flood me like that so I say "im guessing it's cedarbridge" and compare them spamming me like autistic screeching

YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FROM AHELP BY SAWRGE

so they ahelp mute me, okay.

later on I become a posibrain and am put into a mecha with drilling equipment I head out to go mine and on my journey I discover that I cant use any of my tools thanks to mech code so I decide to end my miserable existence by reading out the longest joke in the world around a crowd of people in the chapel until I get smashed and killed.

so I'm a mech that cant run nor attack spouting the longest joke in the world but the crew is fine and doesnt give a shit, IC conflict is now starting to happen when a borg wacks me and threatens me to stop or I will rue the day I shitposted.

YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FROM SAY / EMOTE BY SAWRGE

that totally needed admin intervention, a helpless block of metal that cant even attack or run fast in the middle of a crowded shuttle that was just being threatened to be destroyed (and rightfully) by borg which was probably gonna happen if I wasnt interrupted, certainly I needed to be muted or I would've continued for a very long time
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: [Sawrge] Basilman - Very mute-happy.

Post by captain sawrge » #262787

ahelp isn't your blog, radio spam is annoying and stupid
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #262794

captain sawrge wrote:ahelp isn't your blog, radio spam is annoying and stupid
i was talking to an admin you mong.

also there is something called conflict ingame you dont need to step into every little conflict when someone steps on someone's toe.

it was being resolved ICly already when you did that.

also if you want to ban annoying and stupid things why didnt you kill yourself long ago :honk: (just a joke dont assblast)
Last edited by bman on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #262797

captain sawrge wrote:radio spam is annoying and stupid
also: same goes for forum spam with 20 accounts all on one dead horse of a meme.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #262801

First you start talking with Bob:
Spoiler:
[19:45:15]ADMINPRIVATE: HELP: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): who sent that memey fucking announcement badmuns - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[19:45:24]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): <-
[19:45:28]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): >spessmen
[19:45:35]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): >expecting competence
[19:45:54]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): hey also wanna do an indiana jones temple meme
[19:46:05]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): no
[19:46:07]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): pressure plates are in
[19:46:17]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): you are missing out :^)
[19:47:00]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): you should go knock heads with mimicfaux you could probably collaborate on some event templates
[19:47:14]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): im not a badmin
19:47:21]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): i was denied coder rank :^)
[19:47:21]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): then you could work once and ruin rounds forever instead of just ruining one round
[19:47:32]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): mimicfaux is reasonable and approachable
[19:47:44]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): go approach em
[19:47:52]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): i know memec fo
[19:48:08]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): BUT the problem is u c
[19:48:24]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): people dont do this type of thing often
[19:49:09]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): is that an argument against it?
[19:50:04]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): it's just that even if u try to make a fun thing people will either be shit about it or they wont bother
[19:50:33]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): when admins get access to quality content they can use they tend to use it, I know I do
[19:50:51]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards)->Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): mimic's event templates are exactly for the kind of indiana jones pressure plate shit you're trying to do
[19:50:52]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): i mean players
[19:50:55]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Raised-By-Lizards): not admins
Then you ahelp a joke, which an admin online had no way of knowing you directed this to Bob(you had to explain to me on irc, because the logs do NOT indicate this at all):
[19:52:45]ADMINPRIVATE: HELP: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): why isnt blowing borgs disallowed cause no erp - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
Then you ahelp again after both sawrge and Cedarbridge rejecting the ahelp(they both did at the same second so not an intentional reject spam, which made you confused thinking they were spammign you).
[19:53:05]ADMINPRIVATE: HELP: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan): who - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[19:52:56]ADMINPRIVATE: Sawrge/(Eva Straub) Rejected Basilman's admin help.
[19:52:56]ADMINPRIVATE: Cedarbridge/(Dalton Wolffe) Rejected Basilman's admin help.
Which this time no one answered before you went back and used a past ahelp link:
[19:53:42]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Basilman/(Goose Mcswan)->Bob Dobbington/(Officer Beepsky): judging by the spam of the denied ahelp button comparable to autistic screeching and i can guess it's you cedarbridge
Then Sawrge mutes you.

About the SAY mute, when you start reading stories over the radio in a short span between each message, you are also subjected to be muted in these cases.

All of this being said, this complaint is not actionable.
Last edited by lzimann on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made everything a bit clearer.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #262841

Edited my last post after talking with Basilman over irc.