emergency hut preservation thread

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

emergency hut preservation thread

Post by PKPenguin321 » #265480

AKA "things i have seen in the shed that dont deserve to die"

post things from the hut that dont deserve to die
Last edited by PKPenguin321 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Re: emergency hut preservation thread

Post by PKPenguin321 » #265481

The full story from "ITT we write an erotic story one word at a time"
ITT we write an erotic story one word at a time wrote:One day calzilla succ. Wood brownies hot donkey ""sauce"". As he pulled out his protracter combobreaker oranges and anon3 married eachother anally.
Ironically. All the dicks night lasted seconds, but the benis ripped foreverial. Nobody came because bandit's clown shoe horn boobies tumors were gay.
I sucked hornygranny's large fuck hole with herpes on herpes. Lizards tongue are anally injested pillz hitler took out his shlong and said "honk."
Unloved piss loved children. Anus3 is gay. Celebrations furries republicans traitors cowbell. He adminhelp'ed Anoose. Because twas cucc wolves who fuck my colon exploded.
It was flamboyantly fragrant inside. Then clowns raped headmin lol. Everyone died choking on boots. Miku sucks boots hard hard. Jesus loves miku.
All sweaty feet taste like oranges. Rock memes oranges felches lizards fuck ruined ass was phat. Anon3 got famous for sucking moist towelettes with gusto!
In the end calzilla is a faggot timbrewolf likes to suck dog dicks.

Chapter 2 the cucking

After anon3 died his boi pounded niknak's foreskin with fuck ass. Anus3 went postal downtown. Phoebe ray queefed morphine farts on her farts beads which cucking garithos.
Niknakflak will die old. wait baby, moonlighting not in my department motherfucker reeeeeeeeeee, said fwoosh erotically. One day bigfoot stomped ass.
He wanked sobbing until unlovedrock came on bubblegum's hot wide organ grinder. "I screamed" give him his vagina pop, it bop donked.
Ice pax welderbombed penises and got killed by oldman's huge erect bbc schlong. there was flaccid admins everywhere in his NET dungeon. But *farts* whoops don't trigger oranges.
Happy lazimann day let's clown around in my vagina fuck mimes, clowns all fuck theres pies.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! said pillz as bryce stuffed halapenos with cheddar and breading and cum into pillz's nose fuck and hiss everywhere.
It was catgirl who analyzed slutsu's giant hemorrhoid covered bunghole, somehow of course.
On Phoebe's gigantic plush corgi moist niggers should be complimented on not forgetting how to swim back to egypt to become kangs.
"sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit," said tyronquaniqua.
Elsewhere herpes weaponized in the urethra region nascar vibrators are insufficient for medbay personnel john indulging.

Chapter 3 the king is deaf

Long schlongs. Hanging everywhere. Nobody suspected the captain would insert two shitty memes right up his urethra.
Lizards wearing singulo.io on buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp ..haha.. anyways bees require dick because it's tasty and moist.
Poly said, drooling over their massive benis, "i hate lizards braco cuckolds you fell into the vore hole, but it didn't climax until tuesday!".
Then, the flypeople showed some spleen vomit, how the fuck?
However, poly shat dicks on point really fast over a graytiding librarian who pingas into tony's gaping cloaca. "Senpai, I... want dick!" Phoebe ray honked.
Oldman "bwoink" "bwoink" "bwoink" "badmins "bwoink" my big chode banned in the USA, USA, ASS "bwoink" BLAST banned.
OldmanRobustin: " Loves tounging lizard, reeeeeeeeeeeee nyaa catgirl waifu" plunged dongs up MrEousTranger's urethra hole "FML" he screeched at dis man titties.
Suddenly, pineapples eeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeerrrrywhere. "Why!?" Suddenly, nothing.
Chapter reverb the reckoning. Act 69 part three days later... niggers shot anuses to canada with bluespace dongers. Fuckbois fuck.
Icepacks fuck anon3's sandwiches, CUM semen guzzler consuming lizard shitty. "Goodbye server"! The unicorn_dream belched. fuck myself. Bagil sucked.
Really shitty smeared admins and he fuuuuuuucked bryce. GLORF said nobody... except Loves-the-lizards who said kys you suck, lol balls
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #265482

Shitposters! - Fourth edition
Shitposters! - Fourth edition available! wrote:Hey have you heard of this great new collectable card game?! - Fourth edition out now!

All your favourites made into card form!
Image Image Image Image Image

Don't know how to play? Don't worry, this'll teach you the rules in no time!
Spoiler:
  • First edition came with a foil ColdTurtle! Packs included Kor, PKP, oranges, calzilla1, Timbrewolf, danno, Steelpoint, Aliannera, dannnnnnnnnnnnnno, MSO.
  • Second edition came with a foil Birthday Super Aggro Crag! Packs included PKP's own Things I have ___, Bryce Pax, Anonmare, Thread of Greed, one of our best lizards, John Oxford.
  • Third edition came with a foil DemonFiren. Packs included Shitpost Aftermath, sawrge, Danowar, current Kor, Shitpost Secret Conversation, Oldman, Wyzack.
Fourth edition out now with a foil Goof! Grab him before he gets a canonical headmin copy in the next edition so you can say you had him before he was cool! (And go vote for who you actually want in if you haven't already!)

Discontinued cards:
Spoiler:
Image Replaced with a golden one. Wait does this mean there are two now? Can you play one after the other and override it? Does the gold one always win?!
Image Ulterior motive achieved.
Image PKP too smaaall. Wait! This one's an extra collectable misprint now!
Image Kor's first card was updated again by requeeest since it made sense to use the older picture.
Image Replaced with the reveal of being the final one of the five. Are the older copies still legal to play? But there are only two... what would you do to your fellow spessman to get one?

If you're not here or there's a shitpost or shitposter you want to see here, I'll accept anything you make. Hey, PKP jumped in with that fast! Make it in paint or draw it on paper, I'll put it in!
Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #265489

Well, if anyone wants to, there's gonna be a final chapter so it won't be resurrected
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #265658

And this thread title immediately got this song stuck in my head:

[youtube]lc7dmu4G8oc[/youtube]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #265666

I miss the Mary sue thread where I wrote the back-story of dark hedy
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #284139

PRESERVED.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #284385

Corrupted Mode Best
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #284418

You need to let go. You are missing the point of the hut.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #284442

the foil cards are like the exodia set

absolutely fucking worthless and you'd do yourself a favour by throwing it out of your deck
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #284445

Kraso wrote:the foil cards are like the exodia set

absolutely fucking worthless and you'd do yourself a favour by throwing it out of your deck
t. mad he wasn't immortalised in foil
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #289673

cosmic do you have your drawings all saved? you should dump them here if you do. i dont have them all only a few unfortunately
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #290206

this just has some pictures ingame and some fox sprites, there are no doodles to be found
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #294012

Moved to salt reserves as saving hut stuff is literally its purpose.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #557585

revive this fucking thread the kiwi farms are in trouble
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #557600

we didn't think monsignor drugs was being serious but oh he was
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

kiteme
Byond Username: Kiteme