Am I passive aggressive and mean?

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."

see title

yes
65%
no
35%

Total votes: 105

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Am I passive aggressive and mean?

Post by Remie Richards » #282932

20 Yes votes and I leave forever*!
*forever in SS13 terms is defined as like, 3-4 years because everyone inevitably comes crawling back
私は完璧
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Am I passive aggressive and mean?

Post by ThanatosRa » #282937

Fav waifu kawaii desu
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #282939

Not with the and taken literally.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #282966

Passive aggressive yes.
Mean? No.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #282985

Alipheese wrote:Passive aggressive yes.
Mean? No.
this tbh fam
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #282990

i think of you as a nice person
you can be mean sometimes but who isnt
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #282991

i aint mean

i just give tough love
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #282995

Jeez remie maybe I should call you Emotionally Fragilie. Please stop being such a little bitch.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #282996

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Jeez remie maybe I should call you Emotionally Fragilie. Please stop being such a little bitch.
uncalled for.
Spoiler:
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #282997

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Jeez remie maybe I should call you Emotionally Fragilie. Please stop being such a little bitch.
passive aggressive and mean
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #282998

crag stop e-bullying
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283001

PKPenguin321 wrote:
uncalled for.
just like u when a girl gets ur number
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #283007

super aggro cunt

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #283018

PKPenguin321 wrote:
uncalled for.
Don't post in the hut looking for nice comments?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #283021

oranges wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
uncalled for.
It's an admin.
Admins don't know how to shedpost.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283024

oranges wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
uncalled for.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #283030

Stick it in your pipe and smoke it boys, this is the shitposting forum. Remie kept harassing me and i called her passive aggressive and mean and since she is such a fucking MEME HUMAN BEING she makes a god damn drama thread cry for attention thread so you guys will join her crusade or try to guilt trip me or whatever. Like shit, damm, that's literally the least mean thing I can call you. Grow the *flip* up, nerd, and stop being a baby butt or you'll get the diaper rash.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283033

daily reminder that admins shit posting on the shed are like old people saying memes in normal day conversations

just stop gramps, we get it, youre cool and all, but youre massacring this shit fam
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #283036

ColonicAcid wrote:daily reminder that admins shit posting on the shed are like old people saying memes in normal day conversations

just stop gramps, we get it, youre cool and all, but youre massacring this shit fam
you will NEVER get a purple name
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #283037

I slurp on my gurt cuz u kno its purp
Put me in the dirt
Put me in a shirt
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283039

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Stick it in your pipe and smoke it boys, this is the shitposting forum. Remie kept harassing me and i called her passive aggressive and mean and since she is such a fucking MEME HUMAN BEING she makes a god damn drama thread cry for attention thread so you guys will join her crusade or try to guilt trip me or whatever. Like shit, damm, that's literally the least mean thing I can call you. Grow the *flip* up, nerd, and stop being a baby butt or you'll get the diaper rash.
i-i might as well come forth with my story................................................... we were in an alleyway and shs-sh-sh--shehstutttewhore-s-ehsesehseh NERFED ME.
Spoiler:
to be serious though remie needlessly act like a dick sometimes, in github i pinged them for an issue with their feature cause i didnt know who caused it cause (10 people changed one file in a week) so they told me i cant read and after i pointed out i cant know who broke it from 10 people they just resorted to insulting me

i told them to work on their shitty behavior so they deleted the post string of them being shitty and me calling them out as a huge dick and locked the topic, really makes you think.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283046

This is also a crystal clear grab for attention. (Internet points)

I REALLY don't know what they expected from this other than for it to backfire.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #283047

maybe they're metashitposting and you're being snafued and exposed as the greater fool?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #283049

Hello young fellow. How are you doing at the moment? It appears to me that you are currently displeased with the situation. What is it, that is making your life so difficult at this moment? Is it perhaps caused by the recent roasting of your jeromes that so suddenly occured? I must say that this roasting is undeniably the strongest since the 2000 hoax. Do you have the slightest clue of why this particular roasting of your walters was so powerful? No? Well... I can for sure tell you the currently disclosed reason for this significant event. It was, in fact, ME who caused your displeasement. I can hear you trying to comprehend how is this possible. But, and I'm sure about this, you cannot process what has happened to you because it is far too complex for your understanding. Even God himself cannot fully understand this despicable and devilish work of trickery. It took me a lifetime to fully write out my evil plan and another to understand it. The complexity is even higher than that of a 14-faced dodecahedron. It all starts out with the day of this legendary ruse. The day of rusement so carefully planned and calculated on this exact day. The day where an astronomical constellation appeared that will never occur for another 35 eons. A constellation that has generated a powerful antimatter pool. This antimatter black hole does not only suck in matter, however. This antimatter black hole sucks in the well being of everyone living on this planet. But did you see anyone feel bad today? No? You see, my young fellow, that is because I have perfectly engineered an antimatter pool thats power is focused on you. It took me 15 years to construct this extremely complex lens and I had to combine the power of God with this lens to give it the ultimate focus. But enough with the past. As I'm not some novice ruseman, I have planned
even more, a device of trickery sprinkled with lies and logical fallacies, meant to corrupt you and send you into a pit of despair. With my ruseman insticts, I sensed that you were typing your reply to the displeasing content you have viewed. At the exact moment you pressed the left button on your mouse, clicking send, you unleashed the machine of displeasure and "not well being". A machine that, once started, cannot ever be stopped. Not by anyone. Not even God himself. While your comment rushed through cyberspace you started to feel bad. Something in your brain was screaming but you just didn't listen. It was destiny that you fall for my trickery. You should have thought before you foolishly sent that comment to me. But what heightens the intensity of your mistake is that you unwittingly decided to argue with a MASTER RUSEMAN GRADE 5. I was the leader of an ancient circle of rusemen. By the look on your face, it seems that you are coming to realize who it is you are dealing with. Yes, you have been RUSEDI by me. There were only one RUSEDI experienced by mankind until now. Can you imagine how hard it is to do? There are only two completed RUSEDIS in the last 3 billion years. Now you finally know the unbearable discomfort that you experienced after you got my response. This response, this message, reveals what has happened to you. You, yes you have been rused. You are powerless, you want to scream but you cannot do anything but just sit in a mix of rage and hopelessness. You want to find this man, this ruser, and you want to kill him. But, at the exact moment of thinking, you also realize that you will never ever come close to such a powerful ruseman such as myself. This puts me at a position higher than Hades. You think you can overcome this heavy rustling. You think you can bear such extraordinary rusing, but my devilish plan goes far deeper. Now that you have been rused to infinity, your discomfort rises to a near eternal level of discomfort. In the letter you are currently reading you will realize how hard you have been bamboozled. I will tell you the enchanting tale of my coming, and show you who you are really confronting. I do not know where I am from, but I know that I am the first of my kind. I rused alone but soon people followed. We created a circle called the MASTER RUSEMEN. Only the elite RUSERS could be given admission into such a legion. But after some time I led my own followers, my own CREATIONS, into a tricky situation, much less powerful than the rusing you have just experienced. I named myself MASTER RUSEMAN and made everyone else's jacobs rommle into despair. After they found out what exquisite trickery had taken place, they named me the GOD OF RUSING, a title only a RUSER RUSER could acheive. You never thought that you could have been rused by such a ruseful entity. Somehow you feel honored. Honored to have had you gustavsons jingled by the TRUE MASTER RUSEMAN. The rusement was too strong. Not even time itself could heal the wounds this monumental trickery has caused the Universe. I am, on my part, pretty rustled myself. Even I had my doubts on if I could cause a contrivance this tricky. But I proved I had the power to concieve the most thourough and well-executed RUSEDI. You have been rused by me, THE ONE AND ONLY GOD OF RUSEMEN. Even after 100 years you will remember this day. The day of THE ruse. The day I, THE GOD OF RUSEMEN personally made a statement, to intentionally discomfort YOU. This rusing, yes, this rusing has opened a new chapter in the art of rusing. Your suffering has helped advance my legacy as a ruser. You are now shocked as I seemingly award you for furthering my career. Yet, you have been tricked again. Are you befuddled? Bewildered? Or perhaps you are bamboozled by this perplexing chain of tricks. Either way, this all goes according to my devilish work. My RUSERI has left my mark on your daily life. Everyday you will be reminded of my legendary ruse, and as you try to forget, will be shot with the memory of this event. Aside the banter, you, my young friend, are quite a gullible lad. You have befallen to my elaborate schemes of claiming untruthful statements as truthful. Now, let me ask you, are you disappointed? Are your delanos properly roosevelted? Is your gluteal cleft aching? I am most sure of this fact. If everything has gone according to my devious plan, which it obviously has done so, then my statements should be free of error. I bid you good day, my buddy. Again, you have once again been tricked. I can sense that my antics and varied actions are causing your brain to focus more on your limbal system rather than the entirety of your cerebral cortex, placing much stress with your emotions, causing the desired effect of creating a vexation. Is this rusing getting to you? It appears that your hatred towards my stratagems is growing. But, you have yet to realize that it is not I that has gotten you into this unruly situation, why yes, it was you who has caused yourself a misfortune. Your ignorance has lead you to this series of unfortunate conditions. But, as I am a busy ruseman, and I must continue misleading such fools as yourself, I bid goodbye to you, young fellow. But be warned, for I will return. And when I return, everybody will be reminded of this legendary ruse. SONGS WILL BE WRITTEN ABOUT AND SUNG ON THIS DAY, THIS DAY OF THIS MASTERFUL RUSE, AND I HOLD NO REMORSE OR REGRET FOR I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE GOD OF THE RUSE.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283050

oranges wrote:maybe they're metashitposting and you're being snafued and exposed as the greater fool?
that goes for you too though if that's the case.

edit: nice meme oranges
Last edited by bman on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283051

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I slurp on my gurt cuz u kno its purp
Put me in the dirt
Put me in a shirt
hands down bert you don need a shirt you need a skirt
your rhymes like your pussy, a desert
drier than the sahara, call yo bitch ass clara
hold on no call you sierra cuz you defunct n extinct
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #283052

bman wrote:
oranges wrote:maybe they're metashitposting and you're being snafued and exposed as the greater fool?

I haven't addressed the op or it's topic
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283073

oranges wrote:
bman wrote:

I haven't addressed the op or it's topic
yes but you addressed the op/topic/whatever of events similar to this that if i start talking about shitstorm will rain

ColonicAcid wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:I slurp on my gurt cuz u kno its purp
Put me in the dirt
Put me in a shirt
hands down bert you don need a shirt you need a skirt
your rhymes like your pussy, a desert
drier than the sahara, call yo bitch ass clara
hold on no call you sierra cuz you defunct n extinct
call me kurt
cause im gon kill myself with flirts
drop the yayo yo rhymes like mayo
white as fuck and gon get u hurt
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #283078

some of your posts can be a little aggressive but you could say that for most people on the forum
Limey wrote:its too late.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283081

hol up hol up
bold bitch, backup yup
finna trying to rap with a minor
you put it all in the line
i snorted big lines
yeah unlike you they made the headlines
don worry dont hurry dont scurry
aye aye im like a lorry driven by a maori
pop yo winter cherry like youre the virgin mary goddamn
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #283082

Call you Kurt but you burning in hell, fallen angelic
Trying to step to me, fucking lel, I'm Grohl, you're Novoselic
You think you can step to crag, pretty brave I admit
But in a rhyme contest I start to spit mad shit
Your legs bent and feeb, no vitamins, got RICKETS
You a chirp ass HEEB , a shekelin' cricket
Ima wave dash your ass like we playing smash bros melee
School you in class because you're emotionally fragilie
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283088

stop your flow like a bad pick and roll
feel kinda blessed cuz all that anger got you in a cardiac arrest
yeah i addressed that
fucked you harder than your family tree
im talking incest
no lies no highs im impressed
how you survive this long
guess you like a thong
stuck to the asshole of humanity
now thats insanity
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283089

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Call you Kurt but you burning in hell, fallen angelic
Trying to step to me, fucking lel, I'm Grohl, you're Novoselic
You think you can step to crag, pretty brave I admit
But in a rhyme contest I start to spit mad shit
Your legs bent and feeb, no vitamins, got RICKETS
You a chirp ass HEEB , a shekelin' cricket
Ima wave dash your ass like we playing smash bros melee
School you in class because you're emotionally fragilie
nigga drop the lime in your eyes that shit dont even rhyme
you call me kurt i call you crag, i burnin in hell but i aint a fag
it's over time to reap and sow
so bitch pls get down and blow
bitch ass need vitamins im gon put you in the cryogen, gas you with nitrogen
cant even spell fragile cause you're so infantile
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283091

bman wrote: cant even spell fragile cause you're so infantile
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283092

ColonicAcid wrote:stop your flow like a bad pick and roll
feel kinda blessed cuz all that anger got you in a cardiac arrest
yeah i addressed that
fucked you harder than your family tree
im talking incest
no lies no highs im impressed
how you survive this long
guess you like a thong
stuck to the asshole of humanity
now thats insanity
you say a thong i say my thang long
you say misogynistic i say massagin this dick
nigga you cant hustle so time to get the shovel
colonicacid in my ass shit you out and drop the bass
cant slam with the best
jam with the rest
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283094

i would like to apologize to those who contracted autism from this thread namely me :(((((((

oh wait i already have it -smiling crying emoji man- -hand-
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283096

the rap thread was the only good thing to come out of this community

and now its dead

youre all worthless human beings
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283097

ColonicAcid wrote:the rap thread was the only good thing to come out of this community

and now its dead

youre all worthless human beings
dont worry true thugz neva die
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283100

yeah thats what they said about tupac

now his hologram is being played in coachella.

tell me what gangsta ass bitch raps at coachella boy.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #283103

ColonicAcid wrote:yeah thats what they said about tupac

now his hologram is being played in coachella.

tell me what gangsta ass bitch raps at coachella boy.
tupac didnt die he killed his body double and then retreated to serbia
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #283104

You guys are all right.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #283121

I heard people were insult rap battling again and just wanted to see it for myself.

Good work.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283132

Issa a tradition round these parts.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #283136

Timbrewolf wrote:I heard people were insult rap battling again and just wanted to see it for myself.

Good work.
rare anon3 post collected
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #283140

bullshit you still read while anonymous

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #283141

ColonicAcid wrote:daily reminder that admins shit posting on the shed are like old people saying memes in normal day conversations

Fox and the Grapes lmao
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #283144

You just have a spine. And don't take needless shit. That I've seen anyway.

Rem is a good.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #283151

Aloraydrel wrote:

Fox and the Grapes lmao
Don't get all aesop on me fucker

That like don't even make sense since I literally don't want to be an admin. Like those grapes aren't sour, the grapes don't even exist, adminning in ss13 is basically court mandated community service at the nearest special needs school at this point
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #283153

at least im not passive agressive... unlike SOME people
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #283162

Nah but seriously remie dont leave the community over me calling you out dingus you're a valued member of the community and most people like you you just need to stop being so catty lately and learn to take getting called a butt baby without making a drama thread. You're not a bad person you just need a good boot to the trousers sometimes.