To surprise of absolutely no one...

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: To surprise of absolutely no one...

Post by iamgoofball » #337776

Bottom post of the previous page:

Grazyn wrote:
I'm in the clear here from my last conversation with the powers above, but I guess I should hold my words until ausops comes online.
This is the sad part. It means that the inner circle is letting him off the hook in exchange for his unconditional support. They will dangle this mishap over his head to make him do what they want. Player headmin replaced by a puppet, which was the plan all along.
Mhm. I tried to warn you folks.

Vote goof next election. Save yourselves.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337777

I too tried to warn them about the puppet masters. They didn't listen.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #337778

i wish it was more interesting like that than what it is now
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337779

Grazyn wrote:
Armhulen wrote:I'm in the clear here from my last conversation with the powers above, but I guess I should hold my words until ausops comes online.
This is the sad part. It means that the inner circle is letting him off the hook in exchange for his unconditional support. They will dangle this mishap over his head to make him do what they want. Player headmin replaced by a puppet, which was the plan all along.
'
Not really, They'll likely let him off the hook (as I think they should) because as far as anyone knows, it only happened once. The "Everyones done it once" argument is flimsy but it kinda works here. Even when Arm did it, he didn't give himself advantages over a regular antag and (thanks to changelingrain, not that it was known at the time) it was a gimmick round where blobs were being thrown everywhere.

The admin guidebook says that you may occasionally host gimmick rounds, but they must be rare and that if you are doing them every single day, you're doing something wrong. Self-Antaging can be seen as gimmicking as far as I am unprofessionally concerned.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #337780

<redacted> if I burn out this term I'm picking goof for headmin vote as a final act of spite against the community
<redacted> so six months seems okay
<redacted> oh god
<redacted> i will unironically pick jmad

>puppetmasters

you think you've figured it out
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337781

imblyings wrote:<redacted> if I burn out this term I'm picking goof for headmin vote as a final act of spite against the community
<redacted> so six months seems okay
<redacted> oh god
<redacted> i will unironically pick jmad

>puppetmasters

you think you've figured it out
>Not knowing about the Ban Industry
>Not knowing about the Banz 4 Kash program started by SoS
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #337782

oh shit
this thread the first time I've seen The Clown Pocket type in a serious manner on the hut

that's fucking real
dude

Last edited by CitrusGender on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337783

CitrusGender wrote:
The Clowns Pocket wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Armhulen wrote:I'm in the clear here from my last conversation with the powers above, but I guess I should hold my words until ausops comes online.
'
Not really, They'll likely let him off the hook (as I think they should) because as far as anyone knows, it only happened once. The "Everyones done it once" argument is flimsy but it kinda works here. Even when Arm did it, he didn't give himself advantages over a regular antag and (thanks to changelingrain, not that it was known at the time) it was a gimmick round where blobs were being thrown everywhere.

The admin guidebook says that you may occasionally host gimmick rounds, but they must be rare and that if you are doing them every single day, you're doing something wrong. Self-Antaging can be seen as gimmicking as far as I am unprofessionally concerned.

oh shit
that's the first time I've seen The Clown Pocket talk in a serious voice

that's fucking real
dude

I've made nonshit-posts before, you must haven't seen them.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #337784

Spoiler:
The Clowns Pocket wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:
The Clowns Pocket wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
'

oh shit

that's fucking real
dude

pls go back to making jokes I can't handle it
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337785

complaints closed and action is taken. So was Changelingrain really trying to get deadminned or is that just a way to pass off the behavior? Discuss.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #337786

lol ausops look at this thread
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337787

Spoiler:
CitrusGender wrote:
The Clowns Pocket wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:
The Clowns Pocket wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
'

oh shit

that's fucking real
dude

pls go back to making jokes I can't handle it[/quote]

Fine. Add poopies to space man game so i can throw my turds around the station! i dont wanna play on lifeweb mommie!
Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoiler tag come before quote silly
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #337789

Way to go nerd you broke the formatting
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337790

The Clowns Pocket wrote: '

I would be more inclined to believe this if the inner circle didn't already show their hand during the election by allowing not just 1, but 2 candidates who could've easily been replaced after the vote instead of stopping them in their tracks.
Joan got the ball rolling with blatant admin abuse, turned the round into a forced blob spawnfest to lure Armhulen into making a mistake. He thought "well, everyone is spawning themselves as blob, may as well join in". And that's when the trap snapped shut. And now they got him.
Last edited by Grazyn on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #337792

>lure

I know this is the hut but this is 9/11 is an inside job tier conspiracy theorizing
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #337793

Grazyn wrote:
The Clowns Pocket wrote: '

I would be more inclined to believe that if the inner circle didn't already show their hand during the election by allowing not just 1, but 2 candidates who could've easily been replaced after the vote instead of stopping them in their tracks.
Joan got the ball rolling with blatant admin abuse, turned the round into a forced blob spawnfest to lure Armhulen into making a mistake. He thought "well, everyone is spawning themselves as blob, may as well join in". And that's when the trap snapped shut. And now they got him.
help im held hostage kor's basement, he's playing divinity original sin for 18 hours now and he's gonna ki-
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337794

bandit wrote:>lure

I know this is the hut but this is 9/11 is an inside job tier conspiracy theorizing
Is it really so hard to believe?

>Joan, a renowned admin and maintainer and role model for other admins suddenly snaps and starts abusing her powers in a very evident manner
>Armhulen witnesses everything as logs and logs of blatant abuse roll before his eyes and every other admin is having fun with blobs
>he thinks about it for a minute but eventually says "fuck it" and presses the button that will damn him forever
>he's immediately approached by a couple of shady characters
>"we have this on logs, you're gonna do as we say from now on"
>he says yes
>a puppet is born
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #337795

I don't know. Armhulen seems to have been doing the exact same thing and reiterate that he's.
'In the clear' and 'Fine'. about it. If he'd just admitted to it and apologized i don't think anyone would care. But when they start acting above it...
Last edited by Pascal125 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #337796

hello is this the NTR hut
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337797

Pascal125 wrote:I don't know. Armhulen seems to have been doing the exact same thing and reiterate that he's.
'In the clear' and 'Fine'. about it.
Arm did it once when the round has gone to shit. There's a difference between "Once" and "Five times"
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #337798

The Clowns Pocket wrote:
Pascal125 wrote:I don't know. Armhulen seems to have been doing the exact same thing and reiterate that he's.
'In the clear' and 'Fine'. about it.
Arm did it once when the round has gone to shit. There's a difference between "Once" and "Five times"
you did it twice in another round tho

07/round-74383/game.txt
[09:47:55]ADMIN: Armhulenn/(Maddison Burris) has triggered an event. (Blob)
[09:48:02]ADMIN: Armhulenn/(Maddison Burris) has triggered an event. (Blob)
[09:48:35]ACCESS: Mob Login: Armhulenn/(Blob Overmind (280)) was assigned to a /mob/camera/blob
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337801

The fact that they quickly dealt with Joan while suppressing further investigation (see goof admin complaint against pax) even though there was evidence of self-antagging being common practice among admins is also pretty suspicious. It really smells like a trap and Armhulen fell right into it.
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337803

Grazyn wrote:The fact that they quickly dealt with Joan while suppressing further investigation (see goof admin complaint against pax) even though there was evidence of self-antagging being common practice among admins is also pretty suspicious. It really smells like a trap and Armhulen fell right into it.
this is getting silly
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337808

Oh is it now? You can already see how Armhulen is fighting oh so hard against the removal of a popular roundstart race. So much for the players' headmin, am I right?
Let me lay it out for you:

>inner circle wants cats removed, or lizards, or any other popular feature really
>they know it's too popular and the playerbase is fully in support of keeping the feature
>they have to get the player headmin out of the equation
>they craft this trap and armhulen falls for it
>now they own him
>feature is removed code-side using "PR negotiations", "feature trade" or some other bullshit as an excuse
>players are up in arms
>Armhulen doesn't fight it, eventually goes for "W-well jeez I'll guess we'll do a f-forum discussion and s-server p-poll before we take a decision alright g-guys?"
>discussion takes months, poll takes weeks to be set up, more weeks to run its course and even more weeks to tally and filter the votes. Feature stays removed during this time
>"Oh l-looks like the base supports the feature, golly gee willikers"
>feature is re-enabled for the couple weeks that are left on the headmins' term
>new election, rinse and repeat
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337809

Grazyn wrote:Oh is it now? You can already see how Armhulen is fighting oh so hard against the removal of a popular roundstart race. So much for the players' headmin, am I right?
Let me lay it out for you:

>inner circle wants cats removed, or lizards, or any other popular feature really
>they know it's too popular and the playerbase is fully in support of keeping the feature
>they have to get the player headmin out of the equation
>they craft this trap and armhulen falls for it
>now they own him
>feature is removed code-side using "PR negotiations", "feature trade" or some other bullshit as an excuse
>players are up in arms
>Armhulen doesn't fight it, eventually goes for "W-well jeez I'll guess we'll do a f-forum discussion and s-server p-poll before we take a decision alright g-guys?"
>discussion takes months, poll takes weeks to be set up, more weeks to run its course and even more weeks to tally and filter the votes. Feature stays removed during this time
>"Oh l-looks like the base supports the feature, golly gee willikers"
>feature is re-enabled for the couple weeks that are left on the headmins' term
>new election, rinse and repeat
Very clsoe now, you forgot to factor in the Ban Industry and George Soros
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #337810

This is salt reserves material.
Bring back papercult.

Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #337811

bandit wrote:>lure

I bet you think the moon is real
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #337814

they admitted to intentionally test merging pull requests in a broken state to drive support for their closure.
Man that is some seriously shitty behaviour.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #337818

It's okay armhulen i am here for you

I too would be unable to resist the jiggling embrace of the blob

Mostly cuz it's so fucking rare goddamn
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #337822

Wow, clowns pocket is Helios127? Well that explains why that faggot has never made a good post and tries to run every single meme he makes into the fucking ground. Do us all a favor and leave in shame again, you teenage girl stalking weirdo.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #337827

In his defence the stalking has gone on so long she's an adult now
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #337828

CosmicScientist wrote:i don't understand anymore
He got banned from a rolepoay forum and blamed some girl so hard he stalked her for years sending her death threats constantly and his only defense for this display of autistic rage is "well she's an otherkin".
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #337836

What happened to remie
I play Boris Pepper.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337837

She was one or even the only maintainer against the removal of cats. She obviously had to go. Now they can move on to the next step.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #337838

Don't take my cat ears
I play Boris Pepper.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #337840

There has been an upheaval in the completely separated hermit kingdom of coderbus

The prodigal son goofball has traveled the wolrd studying the marital art of tae kwon fellatio at many dojos receiving the blessings of many masters

But now he has returned winning a place at lord cheridan's by work of mouth

The former right handjob man oranges deposed and exiled from the verdant plains of irc.

The next in line to riding the throne, remie, is left outraged with no choice but to also go forth and train a secret move to win a place at cheridan's bedside

Who will win?
Who will ided?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME
ON
CODERBU Z
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337841

Bluespace wrote:Don't take my cat ears
On a more serious note, this message aimed at Cheridan is probably what did it for Remie
RemieRichards wrote:And you're pathetic for allowing this moron to continue with his spiels and flat out disregard for this community.

How often does he suck your dick? or you his?
So I suppose what happened next was "That's enough, girl! Hand me your maintainer badge, you're suspended without pay!"

Doesn't matter, the end result is still that now there is no one to stand up for cats, and with Armhulen already out of the picture the inner circle can proceed with the removal without any trouble.
Last edited by Grazyn on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #337842

This kind of thing should get you blacklisted. How the fuck do you not have that happen to you when you abuse remote access?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #337845

Lol Helios unironically stalked this fucking teenage girl on tumblr and kept trying to lead raids on her and harass her and follow her around on the web and shit
Then he did the same thing to a person from tgstation afterwards

Despite all this the faggot fucking mods won't fucking permaban him
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #337849

I hate pizza
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #337850

Is this enough evidence to ban TCP forever mods or do I need to keep digging
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #337851

keep digging anyway
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #337852

captain sawrge wrote:Lol Helios unironically stalked this fucking teenage girl on tumblr and kept trying to lead raids on her and harass her and follow her around on the web and shit

I don't doubt it, but wasn't this thread about Changelingrain's power abuse?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #337853

CPTANT wrote:
captain sawrge wrote:Lol Helios unironically stalked this fucking teenage girl on tumblr and kept trying to lead raids on her and harass her and follow her around on the web and shit

I don't give a shit about that anymore I'm trying to protect forum integrity from awful posters right now
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #337854

captain sawrge wrote:
CPTANT wrote:

I don't give a shit about that anymore I'm trying to protect forum integrity from awful posters right now
you say that but you are still using the forums...
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #337855

lzimann wrote:
captain sawrge wrote:
CPTANT wrote:

you say that but you are still using the forums...
:(
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #337857

we should have a special subforum for awful posters

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #337859

It amazes me that people genuinely believe there's a big shady cat consipacy.

Though I have no idea why they'd be removed, they're no more cancerous that lizards, and to be honest lizards aren't that cancerous now daman is gone
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #337864

Docprofsmith wrote:they're no more cancerous that lizards
contemplating suicide right now tbh fam
or murder-suicide if you give me your address

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #337865

DemonFiren wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:they're no more cancerous that lizards
contemplating suicide right now tbh fam
or murder-suicide if you give me your address
Finally someone will remove me from this mortal coil
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #337866

i always laugh at people who genuinely believe in an admin conspiracy because 100% of the time without fail they're also the people who shit on the admin team for being so hyper incompetent that they can't even enforce rules properly or something
Limey wrote:its too late.