okay sir/madam/preferred pronoun, how would you like your mock meat done?

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: okay sir/madam/preferred pronoun, how would you like your mock meat done?

Post by Rustledjimm » #405192

Bottom post of the previous page:

After thorough review of each page the following people appeared on every single one bar this one:

Stickymayhem

Enjoy your ban
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #405193

I eat meat but i get the impression that the people who are really upset about veganism don't like having to face the fact that the meat industry is awful and taking this frustration out on an easy target helps them forget.

Eat meat if you want but dont be a fucking hypocrite and screech about how vegans are worse than you for trying to do something against the systemic torture machine we all use to eat
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #405194

everyone in this thread is a beautiful lady we do not need to fight anymore
ManyBones
Byond Username: ManyBones

Post by ManyBones » #405204

DrPillzRedux wrote:*citation needed
I don't know if you was refering to sticky's post or mine, but whatever, here you have some:

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10. ... 3809337162
https://web.archive.org/web/20120314160 ... citra1.pdf
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf ... .tb01269.x
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... 04.10004.x
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 4670000443
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10. ... 3807301926
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10. ... 3808318061
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epd ... .tb01160.x

And I could keep citing articless all day, ketogenic diets have a lot of adverse effects, long term and short term. These studies are all in epileptic children because is a posible treatment for that. And keep in mind that all of those are about the short them ones, but there is a lot of empirical evidence of the long term ones that I said before. Seriously, don't go keto.
CosmicScientist wrote: You won't accept anything less than meat is equal to human murder. You're a hard line.

He litterally said that human lives are worth more that animal ones.
CosmicScientist wrote: Your arguments are suffering is caused but demand eradication because the state the livestock are in is suffering.

>People start breeding animals uncontrollably because "MUUHHHH MA MEAT" >You want to stop that because it's unethical and a form of slavery
People: -"BUT THATS PURGING, YOU VEGANS WERE THE REAL BAD PERSONS ALL THIS TIME"
Wtf man
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #405205

Not forcing creatures to breed is genocide and you basically murder all those potential lives with your bare hands if you don't
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #405206

misgender all trannies. they are traitors to the white race
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405208

CosmicScientist wrote:It's not a strawman.

Kor's claiming animals need equal rights to humans by saying other people are bad for not wanting that.

Your worldview is terrifying. You want other people to stop eating meat because you're offended. You won't accept anything less than meat is equal to human murder. You're a hard line. Your arguments are suffering is caused but demand eradication because the state the livestock are in is suffering.
Stickymayhem wrote: I never said animals have equal rights to a human. They suffer less so they are worth less. A human life is more important than a cows, but 15 minutes of pleasure on your tastebuds is not worth the life of an animal.
You may legitimately be broken. I want people to stop eating meat the same way I want people not to beat the shit out of their spouses. I don't gain anything from it I just have empathy and want to help prevent other people's suffering
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405210

Rustledjimm wrote:After thorough review of each page the following people appeared on every single one bar this one:

Stickymayhem

Enjoy your ban
hi
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #405211

Sligneris tier thread

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405212

Togopal wrote:Sligneris tier thread
I've far exceeded Slig in shit stirred I deserve a medal
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #405214

what the fuck this thread isnt even a week old
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #405218

It's a fact that some if not most people don't really care about this and calling them sociopathic psychos because they don't feel anything when watching an abattoir or a factory farm won't help.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #405221

Grazyn wrote:It's a fact that some if not most people don't really care about this and calling them sociopathic psychos because they don't feel anything when watching an abattoir or a factory farm won't help.
Most people do care and try not to think about it which is why they go ballistic when you bring it up.
existence_success
Byond Username: Existence_success

Post by existence_success » #405222

is this thread seriously still going?
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #405223

existence_success wrote:is this thread seriously still going?
When Sticky and I combine forces we are unstoppable
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #405225

Kor wrote:
Grazyn wrote:It's a fact that some if not most people don't really care about this and calling them sociopathic psychos because they don't feel anything when watching an abattoir or a factory farm won't help.
Most people do care and try not to think about it which is why they go ballistic when you bring it up.
Those I know pretend to care when it comes up but they really don't. It's not like they don't want to think about it, they just value their meat (and cheese, eggs etc.) more.

Acting like something is self-evident and like people would magically change their opinion when exposed to it is precisely the same reason why Hillary lost.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #405234

Kor wrote:When Sticky and I combine forces we are unstoppable
this is the man who orders smaller burgers as an appetizer for his normal sized burger
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405239

on that note I was gonna drop a killer pun but I forgot it

same for another thread, god dammit
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #405246

Grazyn wrote:
Kor wrote:
Those I know pretend to care when it comes up but they really don't. It's not like they don't want to think about it, they just value their meat (and cheese, eggs etc.) more.

Acting like something is self-evident and like people would magically change their opinion when exposed to it is precisely the same reason why Hillary lost.
>post dozens of links to studies and articles showing animals are sentient, capable of feeling pain, being treated in terrible conditions, and that we are consuming them faster than we can sustain it
>lol just your opinion respect mine

I guess you could argue what we are doing is okay if you're deranged, but you don't get to have your own opinion on the basic math of "if we consume faster than X replenishes, we run out of X"

And yes people care about their eggs and meat, doesn't mean they don't or can't care about the rest as well. People care about things they know are immoral or harmful to themselves all the time.

Speaking of caring, I think bills pushed by meat industries (like forcing the sale of "conventional" eggs Iowa because people are buying cage free, or banning the use of "milk" in almond milk at the federal level) to try and protect themselves from competition are a pretty good sign more and more people are finding industrial farming abhorrent.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #405247

Grazyn wrote:[youtube]3JiUDoRM_dI[/youtube]
when i first watched this i thought they were just hungry and wanted some meat as well lol
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #405249

Don't worry shadow I'll send you some of my honey.

Also one of my friends was like "Why don't you make mead?" so I think after I get set up I'll try my hand at that too!
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
ManyBones
Byond Username: ManyBones

Post by ManyBones » #405253

Doctor Pork wrote:Don't worry shadow I'll send you some of my honey.

Also one of my friends was like "Why don't you make mead?" so I think after I get set up I'll try my hand at that too!
Mead it's super easy to do and pretty hard to fuck up since it has like one or two ingredients and it practically can't go bad because of the yeast and the alcoholic content of it. But if you want it can have a lot of depth, you can get pretty complex flavors changing the variety of the honey, time of fermentation and coupling it with various fruits and spices.

I remembered that I have a lot of excel spreadshits for fermentation times lying around and now I want to make mead again, fuck. We need a mead thread in this forum.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #405262

This can be that thread. You just have to believe.

Would you mind sharing those spreadsheets? It would be really cool to have a frame of reference.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #405265

Qustinnus wrote:
when i first watched this i thought they were just hungry and wanted some meat as well lol
Animals will eat meat of their own kind if provided actually so yes this appears to be the behaviour they are showing.
The stressed out omg predator reaction is to run and hide.

Chickens are actually profligate cannibals and variably makes up about 15% chicken mortality even if you keep them free range or otherwise roaming. My family keeping like 4 chickens had one resort to drinking the blood of another over a period eventually leading to reduced health and death.

So yeah livestock totally on par with humans extremely sentient and intelligent.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #405273

Yeah my family chickens are ruthless little shits and once a chicken is outcast you have to isolate them or youll find them dead
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #405280

Besides the cruelty thing is there a reason not to drink a half gallon of whole milk daily
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #405282

I drink a lot of milk

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Subject:
Post a reply

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #405298

Lazengann wrote:Besides the cruelty thing is there a reason not to drink a half gallon of whole milk daily
uh youre going to have a metric shit ton of water weight from the amount of carbs you're having to digest if you're drinking half a gallon of milk every day along with meals.

i did gomad when i was a skinny skelington and whilst i gained alot of weight quite quickly i felt awful afterwards. like full on bloat every single day it was kinda nasty.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #405343

who tf was like "YO THAT COW IS LEAKING SHIT FROM ITS BOTTOM LETS DRINK THAT"
Limey wrote:its too late.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #405344

Incomptinence wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:
Animals will eat meat of their own kind if provided actually so yes this appears to be the behaviour they are showing.

Chickens are actually profligate cannibals and variably makes up about 15% chicken mortality even if you keep them free range or otherwise roaming. My family keeping like 4 chickens had one resort to drinking the blood of another over a period eventually leading to reduced health and death.

So yeah livestock totally on par with humans extremely sentient and intelligent.
i once tried eating meat of my own kind too but what they say is true you need to get ribs removed to get that far with your mouth
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405375

Animals don't have the capacity for ethical consideration. No one once in this thread said any animals had human level sentience and intelligence

Based on your argument I think we hav evidence that some humans have animal level intelligence. Lie down incomp lemme grill those tender flanks

Also the chicken thing isn't really true, like most of the stuff you've mentioned without sources. Chickens as we've selectively bred them regularly suffer from nutritional deficiencies, and when crammed together in the thousands have no social structure. Even free range, many do not have regular access to food due to the cramped conditions, so in desperation they'll attack their neighbours for space and eat them when starving or desperate for nutrients.

Your family's chicken could easily be suffering from a nutritional deficiency, given how many eggs they lay. So unless your family was allowing them to eat their own eggs to gain back some of the nutrients lost in making hundreds of them, they were probably desperate for something. Or maybe that individual chicken was insane which happens in any animal sometimes including us.

I wonder what happens if you cram a thousand humans into a warehouse without enough space to even lie down or regular access to food I bet they all just sit down and play cards and no one eats each other ha ha ha
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #405379

hopefully they die
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405380

first, animals don't have character or personality
animals do feel emotion, but they don't develop character the same way humans do, they lack the self-reflection necessary for that
they have their littie idiosyncrasies and yes, they are programmed to learn from experience and we anthropomorphise them for it, but the notion of personality is generated on our end rather than theirs

second, animals do not have the same rights as humans
the rights humans claim come from the fact that we can develop the ability to reason
since this is a generalised "we" this right extends to all members of the species, including those among us who have suffered sufficient damage to have permanently lost that ability or those who have never gained it in the first place

from my standpoint, which happens to mostly agree with the law, animals are objects
make no mistake, they're objects we recognise as animate and responsive rather than utterly lifeless, and thus we rightly grant special protection to them
but humans can grow just as attached to other mindless but responsive systems as to the animals they keep - it doesn't change the fact that some of them are here to serve us as tools while others we keep for company

bottom line is
a: no emotional attachment to objects is relevant where there is a choice to be made between the physical integrity of an object or a human (a point that, in my opinion, needed to be made despite not being directly related to the veganism debate)
b: systems which are capable of developing emotions or which are capable of registering damage in the form of pain, whether biological or electronic, deserve special protection
c: they may still be created, then dismantled for resources so long as both are done in a fashion which minimises the pain factor

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405383

DemonFiren wrote:first, animals don't have character or personality
animals do feel emotion, but they don't develop character the same way humans do, they lack the self-reflection necessary for that
they have their littie idiosyncrasies and yes, they are programmed to learn from experience and we anthropomorphise them for it, but the notion of personality is generated on our end rather than theirs

second, animals do not have the same rights as humans
the rights humans claim come from the fact that we can develop the ability to reason
since this is a generalised "we" this right extends to all members of the species, including those among us who have suffered sufficient damage to have permanently lost that ability or those who have never gained it in the first place

from my standpoint, which happens to mostly agree with the law, animals are objects
make no mistake, they're objects we recognise as animate and responsive rather than utterly lifeless, and thus we rightly grant special protection to them
but humans can grow just as attached to other mindless but responsive systems as to the animals they keep - it doesn't change the fact that some of them are here to serve us as tools while others we keep for company

bottom line is
a: no emotional attachment to objects is relevant where there is a choice to be made between the physical integrity of an object or a human (a point that, in my opinion, needed to be made despite not being directly related to the veganism debate)
b: systems which are capable of developing emotions or which are capable of registering damage in the form of pain, whether biological or electronic, deserve special protection
c: they may still be created, then dismantled for resources so long as both are done in a fashion which minimises the pain factor
Animals do have personalities, just not the extent humans do. All dogs of a breed are not identical with identical temperaments. This is true of most of the mammals we farm too.

Human rights are for humans and were created for all humans. That literally has no impact on whether animals should have rights or not. When only white, home-owning men had rights, I could have said the same thing. Rights are for the people that already have rights, is essentially your argument, which is kind of meaningless. No one sat down and said "Humans can reason, they should have rights". Human rights were created in an attempt to prevent terrible things happening to humans, which if anything, sounds more like the prevention of suffering than anything else.

>Animals are objects

I know you don't believe this even if it makes it easier to argue. You would have no problem stabbing a dog if this were true. If you could, you would be deemed a psychopath by 99% of the population. Take a pig into Times Square and slaughter it and see how many people think that screaming pig is just an object. Humans are just objects too if you attach that responsiveness and animation to them, which again makes this a meaningless self-defeating argument.

a: Nothing you have said creates any meaningful distinction between these "objects" and humans. I can say humans are objects in much the same way you have, it's just semantic. Also, it is not the choice between an animal or a human. You don't die without a fucking mcdonalds. It's the choice between an animal and a burger. 15 minutes of pleasure for months of confinement, pain and eventual slaughter at a fraction of their lifespan. That is what this argument is about.
b: Agreed
c: If you truly believed this, you would be vegan. There is no regard for the pain factor, only the profit factor, and killing an animal every 6 seconds using undertrained, underpained massively high turnover labourers is not going to result in much ethical consideration for each animal's death. Killing is itself immoral, because you have no ownership over their lives just because you bred them. I cannot breed dogs to kill them for my own amusement, but corporations can breed pigs to slaughter them for their own profit, and your amusement.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #405384

If you slaughter a pig in Times Square people will think you're some sort of avant garde performance artist and tip you and take selfies. I mean, spirit cooking is a thing after all
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #405387

Appeal to DOG again.

Some people eat dogs man stop being culturally imperialist towards the Vietnamese and South Koreans really messing up your interspecies intersectionality.

Veganism is a harm minimisation strategy in the same vein never leaving your house due to paranoia is a risk assessment strategy.
You compromise agriculture with the LOOK AT ME I AM MORE EXTREMELY VEGAN THAN YOU anti pollination madness (yet to see a bacterial pollinator) and see how long the civilised virtues of mercy and kindness to animals persist.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405388

Stickymayhem wrote: I know you don't believe this even if it makes it easier to argue.
What if I do?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405389

Actually, no.
What is the purpose behind your arguments? What are you trying to accomplish?
Because I'm telling you right now, you can convince me to stop eating meat about as much as I can convince you to start, and thus I'm not looking to attack your way of life. I'm defending mine.
I don't give a fuck about your dietary habits so long as they don't include humans.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #405392

It's basically discovering that a goldfish having a 5 minute memory is a myth then concluding they therefore they also have human level intellect, self awareness the works.

Animals being smarter than they are commonly perceived still leaves them a lot simpler than us.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405397

DemonFiren wrote:Actually, no.
Because I'm telling you right now, you can convince me to stop eating meat about as much as I can convince you to start, and thus I'm not looking to attack your way of life. I'm defending mine.
I don't give a fuck about your dietary habits so long as they don't include humans.
>I actively came to the vegan thread about veganism to actively defend my meat eating
>I'm not attacking your way of life. I'm defending mine.

>I invaded your country because your country is different to mine and I have to defend my way of doing things!
>I'm not attacking your country. I'm defending mine!

:^)
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #405398

This thread is now a things I have ate thread. I'm gonna start with last night's dinner.

Large sonic tater tot. Footlong quarterpound coney with chili and cheese. Dr. Pepper (large)

breakfast
brown sugar cinnamon poptart and goldfish
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #405400

what is a sonic tater tot.

Is it shaped like the character sonic or is it very loud.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405403

Stickymayhem wrote:
>I actively came to the vegan thread about veganism to actively defend my meat eating

>I invaded your country because your country is different to mine and I have to defend my way of doing things!

arguing rationally =! attacking someone
judging by this response and your general behaviour in this thread it is likely that you are incapable of separating emotional from rational points in this matter, therefore there's no point debating with you since you won't budge anyway

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #405405

Stickymayhem wrote:

>I invaded your country because your country is making threats against mine and I have to defend my country!

Fixed it.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #405407

I came here to see if I could trigger sticky with my meat eating ways but he’s too good
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #405409

Rustledjimm wrote:what is a sonic tater tot.

its a potato thing from Sonic the restaurant a drive in place. its probably unhealthy
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405411

Qbmax32 wrote:I came here to see if I could trigger sticky with my meat eating ways but he’s too good
I won't be triggered, I am the trigger.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #405412

BeeSting12 wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:what is a sonic tater tot.

its a potato thing from Sonic the restaurant a drive in place. its probably unhealthy
It moves through your digestive system at supersonic speeds
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #405435

just had a cosmic brownie. also somehow this got off the front page
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #405436

DemonFiren wrote:lol just my way of life bro back off live and let live
Your way of life is causing direct harm sorry
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405440

Kor wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:lol just my way of life bro back off live and let live
Your way of life is causing direct harm sorry
this statement is hurtful
stop making statements, ever

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: