okay sir/madam/preferred pronoun, how would you like your mock meat done?

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: okay sir/madam/preferred pronoun, how would you like your mock meat done?

Post by IkeTG » #402816

Bottom post of the previous page:

BeeSting12 wrote:i like meat too much and the ethical options are too expensive. not like losing one customer will stop them.
This was my issue, because I fucking love prime rib, but now that I'm responsible for my diet I'm more obsessed with cutting corners while having a healthier diet and honestly it's kinda cheaper to just cut meat outta my diet.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #402818

Pascal125 wrote:No, i'm actually a really down to earth and respectful individual.

But fuck off with this line of posting.

It's getting old.
T. Human garbage

Stop having a temper tantrum
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402820

Pascal125 wrote:No, i'm actually a really down to earth and respectful individual.
Pascal125 wrote:Every time i see some dumb PETA-tier info Thread like this i'll personally go out and buy a massive sum of meat and then promptly throw it in the trash.

I have the money, and no fucks to give. Don't test me.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #402821

>Implying two posts is a temper tantrum.

Oh you sweet summer child.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #402822

>avoiding girls cause they dye their hair

cosmic is crazy
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #402824

>100 posts in 3 hours
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #402827

IkeTG wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:i like meat too much and the ethical options are too expensive. not like losing one customer will stop them.
This was my issue, because I fucking love prime rib, but now that I'm responsible for my diet I'm more obsessed with cutting corners while having a healthier diet and honestly it's kinda cheaper to just cut meat outta my diet.
im not overly worried about a healthy diet right now. i get enough cardio in every day to keep my weight about at the same number. im not actually healthy- no upper body strength- but i can run at a decent speed and for a while
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402830

Rustledjimm wrote:>avoiding girls cause they dye their hair

cosmic is crazy
But is he wrong? Hair dye is kinda bad and smart people realize this
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #402831

BeeSting12 wrote:im not overly worried about a healthy diet right now. i get enough cardio in every day to keep my weight about at the same number. im not actually healthy- no upper body strength- but i can run at a decent speed and for a while
I'm 21 edging on 22 and I was extremely unhealthy because of a cocktail of health issues as a kid, so I've been trying to get my health back on track before it's too late. Diet's been a pretty big facet of improvement tbhayche
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #402832

CosmicScientist wrote: Why do you pay people to drop bombs onto Syria?
I go to prison if I don't pay my taxes. You don't go to prison for buying vegetables.

I think people should post images of suffering from war as well though, we shouldn't get to look away from the consequences of our actions.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402839

CosmicScientist wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:>avoiding girls cause they dye their hair

cosmic is crazy
REEEEEEEE, GIT AWAY HAIR COLOURED GRILLE

But honestly, a high proportion of those who dye their hair are either fat, emotional or both.
Smart but also like I love natural hair color dye at best meets that but most of the time looks worse
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #402841

Then you avoid them because they are fat or emotional.

Why are people so dumb.

I genuinely love un-natural hair colour.
Last edited by Rustledjimm on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402842

CosmicScientist wrote:
Armhulen wrote:@cosmic

I care mostly about the suffering and less about the economics because farms take up a lot of native plant land no matter what animal OR plant they have in them. I mean the lotion stuff going on in east Asia is kind of gross if I remember right
Then go campaign about China stealing all Africa's donkeys for health food made from their skin. How much humane butchering do you think Africans can afford for creatures they don't even eat the meat of?
Sure I just also want to campaign for this
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402846

Rustledjimm wrote:Then you avoid them because they are fat or emotional.

Why are people so dumb.

It really jumps out too much and it ends up turning greyish and gross

And cosmic is right it's a total tell something something my hair doesn't express me unless it's an exotic color*****

*im SORRY ok
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #402850

Rustledjimm wrote:I genuinely love un-natural hair colour.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402851

I do wonder why Sticky wants everyone to become a soy boy. Aren't there people screaming, as loudly as the vegans about animal welfare or rather the slaughter of all animals so that none may suffer again, that soy has high levels of oestrogen content and the original growers used it to fertilise land for other crops?
Yes. There is a right-wing meme right now that soy has feminized the entire West resulting in 'soyboys', hence that term being around now, and turning everyone into lefty liberal cucks with low testosterone. They say this because of phytoestregons, which is the plant version of estregon. Unsurprisingly, the plant version of estregon doesn't really affect the human body like actual estregon (which is found plentifully in dairy and meat preoducts by the way :^)). But that's a bit too subtle for them to understand.
You could talk instead about the wonders of the potato, the nut, the fruit, the citric acids, the iron laden greens, the mushrooms, the spices, the chili, the bulbs, the roots, the flower, the sap, the sugar, the list goes on. There are possibly more foods on this earth than you could source in a year without great planning and payment.
I could but I really like tofu and I think it's a shame more people don't try it. I talk about all of those too just not here.
If you said that, it was nowhere in the middle of half baked lel retarded proto shitposting. I guess if you were 12 two years ago, though maybe that's a sign I shouldn't take anything you say without five fistfuls of salt. Don't be sorry if you don't mean it, you barely mean anything else you say and you never contribute happily.
I planned a trip to america to see the international dota 2 tournament a couple years ago but it fell through maybe I was talking about that trip. I don't remember this though.
Stating the other bad things wasn't hypocrisy, it was pointing out the flaw in Kor saying I pay people to do a bad thing; we pay people to do plenty of bad things. But I suppose you're blind to thinking outside the murder box of blood you bring up like a woman has her period, though who has a choice in the matter I wonder.
Can I get a nsfw warning on this graphic reply

I didn't call you a hypocrite, I said you're appealing to hypocrisy. "Well you pay people to do bad things already", while true, does not justify your stance on veganism in this topic, you're just shifting the argument with whataboutism.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #402852

SpaceInaba wrote:
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #402854

Kor wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #402855

Armhulen wrote: And cosmic is right it's a total tell something something my hair doesn't express me unless it's an exotic color
There can be good reasons to dye your hair. For example, I dyed my hair red once to embarrass my baby brother after his crazy girlfriend wanted to dye his hair purple or stupid color like that.

It wasn't bright red, it was a natural shade of red. I pulled it off like a natural but I went back to my regular old color cause red hair + black eyebrows and beard made me look like ronald mcdonald's edgier cousin
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402856

Armhulen wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:Then you avoid them because they are fat or emotional.

Why are people so dumb.

It really jumps out too much and it ends up turning greyish and gross

And cosmic is right it's a total tell something something my hair doesn't express me unless it's an exotic color*****

*im SORRY ok
My girlfriend died her hair blue over the summer and when we came back literally every fucking girl at uni had some blue in her hair like it was on sale or some shit

They all want to be unique hipsters it doesn't make them automatically emotionally unstable.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402857

IkeTG wrote:
Armhulen wrote: And cosmic is right it's a total tell something something my hair doesn't express me unless it's an exotic color
There can be good reasons to dye your hair. For example, I dyed my hair red once to embarrass my baby brother after his crazy girlfriend wanted to dye his hair purple or stupid color like that.

It wasn't bright red, it was a natural shade of red. I pulled it off like a natural but I went back to my regular old color cause red hair + black eyebrows and beard made me look like ronald mcdonald's edgier cousin
>Becoming a ginger and losing your soul for a joke

respect the commitment
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402860

We disagree on the internet.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402862

Armhulen wrote:We disagree on the internet.
I dislike you as a person in real life now
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #402863

lol the excuses for why un-natural hair colour is bad in this thread are awful.

>they're fat
then you avoid them cause they're fat
>they're emotional
then you avoid them cause they're too emotional

Like you can not like it but you can just say it's not your taste not these awful excuses it's funny
Last edited by Rustledjimm on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #402864

I date corpses because they're not emotional
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #402866

there are actually people in this thread so stupid they dont like hair that looks like a 2d girls
somerandomguy

Post by somerandomguy » #402870

Rustledjimm wrote:lol the excuses for why un-natural hair colour is bad in this thread are awful.

>they're fat
>they're emotional
then you avoid them cause they're emotional

Like you can not like it but you can just say it's not your taste not these awful excuses it's funny
I don't have an opinion on the hair thing but someone could be blinded to a person's flaws and hair color might be (if it is in any way indicative) a tell that's fairly hard to miss.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402872

CosmicScientist wrote:
Kor wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote: Why do you pay people to drop bombs onto Syria?
I go to prison if I don't pay my taxes. You don't go to prison for buying vegetables.

I think people should post images of suffering from war as well though, we shouldn't get to look away from the consequences of our actions.
Yes we should all get clinical depression from seeing severed limbs, malnourished children too young to understand what is happening or why their skin shouldn't be stretched thin enough to be played like a drum. Perhaps we should see waterboarding live feeds, we could eat popcorn together, you don't object to popcorn do you? Oh, right, it was made on the cheap by underpaid wageslaves, I suppose we should just, um, eat what we grow in an allotment together if you don't object to chickenshit manure, oh you do, okay, well, mushroom manure? Oh splended, now let's get into the ethical debates over the sources for our gardening equipment.

Why not go to prison then? You'll stop paying taxes, some of which go to food and farming standards, and a lot to all the other stuff. Or go collect all the vegans you can and make a pacifist city state where no problems exist in the world. There should be enough of you to figure out new breakthroughs in causing depression.
Or you can just be vegan and try to do ur best to not do the bad things. learn about the things you use and find less bad options, it's taken me a while but i've changed a lot of my stuff. start with the 80% of your impact that is your diet, then go smaller and smaller as you fix the bigger problems first :)

You viewing pictures of bad things doesn't mean the bad things didn't happen. Whether you look at them or not doesn't matter, it's whether you contribute to the bad thing.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #402873

Honestly I'd rather judge the individual first before worrying about hair color. Blue hair isn't really that big of a dealbreaker if the dude rocking the hair can pull it off
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402875

I
Hate
Cartoon
Hair
Color

IHCHC ITT
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402877

somerandomguy wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:lol the excuses for why un-natural hair colour is bad in this thread are awful.

>they're fat
>they're emotional
then you avoid them cause they're emotional

I don't have an opinion on the hair thing but someone could be blinded to a person's flaws and hair color might be (if it is in any way indicative) a tell that's fairly hard to miss.
I once dated this total hottie with pink hair but then she let it go back to normal and suddenly I realized she was an overweight bipolar man
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #402883

lol what cosmics post isnt even logical if you dont like bad things just dont watch the news.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #402885

The meat industry is a horrific unethical torture machine that is also bad for the environment, if you dont care thats whatever but this point can basically not be argued.

On the other hand I will never be swayed in my opinion that ethically raised and killed/harvested meat eggs and shit is totally fine and will continue to enjoy both
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #402886

You're indirectly "Contributing" to this "Bad thing" of yours by continuing to post despite people stating intent to purchase, or otherwise actually unironically deciding to purchase. Meat based products as a result of this thread and your posts.

So really, where are you going with this moral high ground you perceive yourself to be in.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402887

btw beesting one person can't make a difference is a real sad thing to day

12% of people in the uk are vegetarian or vegan
20% 16-24

360% increase in the last 5 years

It's happening dude be a part of it. becoming vegan is a statement to everyone around you, my family have already been influenced to eat less meat/go veggie/ use vegan alternatives to stuff

Don'tleave the starfish on the beach
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #402888

IkeTG wrote:Honestly I'd rather judge the individual first before worrying about hair color. Blue hair isn't really that big of a dealbreaker if the dude rocking the hair can pull it off

fuck ike coming in with the smart posts

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #402892

I REPLACED MY LEGS WITH WISDOM
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402895

Wyzack wrote:The meat industry is a horrific unethical torture machine that is also bad for the environment, if you dont care thats whatever but this point can basically not be argued.

On the other hand I will never be swayed in my opinion that ethically raised and killed/harvested meat eggs and shit is totally fine and will continue to enjoy both
How do you ethically kill an animal that doesn't want to die?

I'm genuinely curious about your answer it's not a trap
somerandomguy

Post by somerandomguy » #402896

>becoming vegan is a statement to everyone around you

This is indeed true, but probably not favorable.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402897

Pascal125 wrote:You're indirectly "Contributing" to this "Bad thing" of yours by continuing to post despite people stating intent to purchase, or otherwise actually unironically deciding to purchase. Meat based products as a result of this thread and your posts.

So really, where are you going with this moral high ground you perceive yourself to be in.
"You're just making me want to deliberately be worse"

lol I'm never going to not laugh at this

"Why can't you just protest silently so it doesn't bother anyone!"
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #402898

Stickymayhem wrote: How do you ethically kill an animal that doesn't want to die?

Cultivate livestock with sapience and spend billions on a propaganda campaign to make them okay with dying.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #402899

I could've listened to cosmic but his crusade against people with dyed hair means I know he's insane.

edit: also cosmic is losing this so badly he has to grasp at anything that shows he's right in some way despite it not being about the thread topic, too bad the person he grasped approval from is also dum lol
Last edited by Rustledjimm on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #402900

btw sticky one person can't make a difference is a real sad thing to day

12% of people in the /tg/ are catgirls/catbois
20% 16-24

360% increase in the last 5 years

It's happening dude be a part of it. becoming catgirl is a statement to everyone around you, my family have already been influenced to nyaa/go nyaaaa/ use nyaaaaaaa to stuff
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402901

somerandomguy wrote:>becoming vegan is a statement to everyone around you

This is indeed true, but probably not favorable.
My mum has gone veggie, my dad is going vegan, I have friends dropping more and more meat, switching egg and milk to alternatives

Some of it is arguing with them, but most of it is setting an example by eating delicious vegan food in front of them, showing them it's possible and easy even for someone who enjoys fancy food as much as I do
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #402902

By doing so as quickly and painlessly as possible after it has lived a life relatively free of hardship. It is all relative of course but I find this to be entirely acceptable. Maybe i am a sociopath.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #402903

Maybe most people don't want to hear your "Protesting" all the time.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #402904

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #402905

IkeTG wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote: How do you ethically kill an animal that doesn't want to die?

Cultivate livestock with sapience and spend billions on a propaganda campaign to make them okay with dying.
The republican party already exists :^)
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #402906

Stickymayhem wrote:
IkeTG wrote:

The republican party already exists :^)
i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #402908

The truth comes out I just hate the hair color I don't think they're linked to being crazy
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #402910

Armhulen wrote:The truth comes out I just hate the hair color I don't think they're linked to being crazy
kek