Iamgoofball General

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Repukan's appeal

Post by Saegrimr » #421485

Bottom post of the previous page:

You know what fucking amuses me about all this shit is if this was truly placed in bad faith, fucking remove it
Ausops has gone completely silent, pretty sure every headmin knows about it, grangran knows about it, MSO sure knows about it and i'm sure has strong opinions about coders for his server.

Pull an armhulen and fucking remove it.
The worst you'll do is inflate Goof's already gigantic ego to make him think he's completely untouchable no matter what he does because he slides a good PR in between the mountains of shit, and probably cause Ausops to quit.
starmute wrote:I have personal stake and bias about it so I'm not going to say anything other than that about it.
Speaking of empty bullshit
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #421498

Saegrimr wrote:You know what fucking amuses me about all this shit is if this was truly placed in bad faith, fucking remove it
Ausops has gone completely silent, pretty sure every headmin knows about it, grangran knows about it, MSO sure knows about it and i'm sure has strong opinions about coders for his server.

Pull an armhulen and fucking remove it.
The worst you'll do is inflate Goof's already gigantic ego to make him think he's completely untouchable no matter what he does because he slides a good PR in between the mountains of shit, and probably cause Ausops to quit.
starmute wrote:I have personal stake and bias about it so I'm not going to say anything other than that about it.
Speaking of empty bullshit
Fuck it might as well, I've shared it with everyone else
Sent: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:59 pm
To: starmute
If i catch a hint of you pretending to be friendly and helpful while using heavily serious issues as a shield so you can inject yourself into this community again, you will be removed.

Try to be relevant still in fnr or appeals all you want

Basically Ausops threatening me with the banhammer for making a policy thread that he didn't like. I will say I have a opinion on the Goof situation but it probably is biased due to my current interaction with Ausops after he told me to go fuck off (IMO childishly), locked the thread and then pulled this stunt when I confronted him about it.

If you guys didn't want me to make this public or whatever I'm sorry, didn't think it was super private.
Last edited by starmute on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #421499

HEY
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #421502

now that's public as well, we can further see how much of a bitter and twisted person ausops has become lately
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #421508

>lately
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FrozenGuy5
Github User
Byond Username: FrozenGuy5
Github Username: praisenarsie

Post by FrozenGuy5 » #421511

DemonFiren wrote:>lately
did ausops steal your lunch money too or something
ййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййй shitty fucking signatures
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #421512

I just came for the salt.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
zionn
Byond Username: Zionn

Post by zionn » #421513

goof was framed
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #421516

the headadmins are not working together, they are literally just doing nothing
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421519

oranges wrote:now that's public as well, we can further see how much of a bitter and twisted person ausops has become lately
Are you actually defending this hilarious disaster?
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 33&t=18347

If its one thing that actually does piss me off is virtue signalling asshats trying to put themselves on a pedestal for shit they weren't even a part of, even more so for shit that hasn't even happened.

#METOO BROTHER, #METOO
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421521

Saegrimr wrote: Are you actually defending this hilarious disaster?

If its one thing that actually does piss me off is virtue signalling asshats trying to put themselves on a pedestal for shit they weren't even a part of, even more so for shit that hasn't even happened.
we have a system for people posting like this, it's called post approval
starmute

Post by starmute » #421524

Saegrimr wrote:
oranges wrote:now that's public as well, we can further see how much of a bitter and twisted person ausops has become lately
Are you actually defending this hilarious disaster?

>Implying Intigracy has never happened
>Implying the head of the forum police shouldn't at least adhere to his own standards

Just because you don't like someones shit doesn't mean you threaten to ban them.
Last edited by starmute on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421525

Im a man of principles and standahds.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421526

CosmicScientist wrote:When are the next elections and did they build a mausoleum or can rebels go straight to el triarchy's palace? Asking for a friend.

Saeg, could you take a break from this thread for a day or two? I'm going to draw an infuriating political cartoon about you and oranges, with minimal effort, if you don't.
Fuck me man that's only making me want to shitpost harder in this train wreck.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #421527

I'm using tilt controls!
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #421528

I stand with goofball

#JeSuisGolfball
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #421529

Why am I still emotionally invested in this community. Why am I saddened this shit is blowing up so bad?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #421530

actually saeg, while starmute's thread wasn't very clear, I had a very productive discussion with them and explained why and I believe we both agreed in the end.

Unlike ausops I didn't resort to sending threatening forum pms to people because I didn't like what they said. because that's shitty fucking behaviour for anyone, let alone an admin to do to someone in a forum that explicitly for people to bring up things they should be a policy. You don't put a up a sign giving away free lemonade and then threaten everyone who wants a drink because you don't like how they drink.

Don't act like ausops did anything right apart from locking the thread, hell they don't even really have the authority to do that.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421532

I see you grangran. In all honesty if you think this was placed in bad faith, what is actually stopping you or any of the headminds from just unbanning goof?
Literally nobody will contest you with all that legendary oldfag cred.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #421533

oranges wrote:actually saeg, while starmute's thread wasn't very clear, I had a very productive discussion with them and explained why and I believe we both agreed in the end.

Unlike ausops I didn't resort to sending threatening forum pms to people because I didn't like what they said. because that's shitty fucking behaviour for anyone, let alone an admin to do to someone in a forum that explicitly for people to bring up things they should be a policy. You don't put a up a sign giving away free lemonade and then threaten everyone who wants a drink because you don't like how they drink.

Don't act like ausops did anything right apart from locking the thread, hell they don't even really have the authority to do that.
Ausops is just acting like a wannabe headmin recently
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421534

Why the fuck do we have a policy about sexual harassment anyway
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421536

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Im a man of principles and standahds.
You're a man of pringles and stromboli lmao big fatto
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #421537

Saegrimr wrote:I see you grangran. In all honesty if you think this was placed in bad faith, what is actually stopping you or any of the headminds from just unbanning goof?
Literally nobody will contest you with all that legendary oldfag cred.
It's not my place to do so. The silence of the headmins, on the other hand, is complicity.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #421538

we have one for in game stuff because some people think it's funny to roleplay creepy shit

we don't have anything out of game because anyone who tried that shit would get shown the door
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #421539

This is a repukan appeal thread. Repukan has been unbanned. I don't see why this thread should still be going on.

As of now, the current database reason in the as to why goofball has been banned from the server is as follows:
This is a rule 0 ban accompanying a forum ban with reason being �You constantly start shit or pretend to crusade for something good to start shit. Once upon a time I thought your deranged coding contributions were worth the trouble. Recent and not so recent behaviour from yourself has confirmed that not to be the case.�. Future headmins when they are pestered are well advised to consult with previous headmins/game masters on iamgoofball before considering unbanning him here or on the forums.
(The forum ban reason has been stated in this thread.)

So it basically sits inbetween a rule 1 and a rule 0 ban that was extended to the forums by a site admin. We understand it's a bit difficult for a player to appeal their ban while they cannot access the forums but there currently exists no formal appeal process for forum bans other than to contact the Host or headmins directly (MSO isn't around yet.) As such, the forum ban and the server ban are currently still under review and we will get in contact with Goofball either today or tommorow (It's really late where some headmins are.) It appears that this was a ban done by ausops because of particular instances that cannot be said in public and is just an overall rule 0 ban at the discretion of the banning admin.

Feel free to make a new thread discussing the ban of the particular individual who was forum banned in this instance (I would recommend making it in the policy section.) I'm not trying to shut down the conversation I just don't think it belong in this thread. I apologize for not getting back to all of you quicker, the situation was a bit touchy and we want to make sure we get the full story before we make an official statement.
ShadowDimentio

Goof's (inevitable) appeal

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421541

The ride never ends
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
IkeTG

Re: Goof's (inevitable) appeal

Post by IkeTG » #421544

shut the fuck up gamer
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421547

PREVIOUSLY ON APPEAL DISCUSSIONS:
Ausops permabanned goof from the forums and game for a forum post
Threatening PMs from ausops to starmute threatening a permaban for a forum post
citrusgender said that they will contact goof with the other headmins later
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #421548

Moving this to the correct forums.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421549

Saeg don't post in a locked thread that's ILLEGAL

I'm calling up my boy Arm your antics have gone too far this time now you gotta pay
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421550

Fuck you I deleted it I didn't see it was locked until I typed up all that bullshit.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421552

Saegrimr wrote:Fuck you I deleted it I didn't see it was locked until I typed up all that bullshit.
THE LAW NEVER FORGIVES AND NEVER FORGETS
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute

Post by starmute » #421554

iksyp wrote:PREVIOUSLY ON APPEAL DISCUSSIONS:
Ausops permabanned goof from the forums and game for a forum post
Threatening PMs from ausops to starmute threatening a permaban for a forum post
citrusgender said that they will contact goof with the other headmins later
Last time on dragonballz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421555

Anyways my serious take on this is that handing out rule 0 bans over shitposting is a dangerous as fuck path to go down and will only end badly for everyone.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421556

CitrusGender wrote:Moving this to the correct forums.
what have you done now we can't SHITPOST IT'S IN FNR
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #421557

Goof is getting unbanned, we’re just discussing how long will it take
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421559

Any time is too much, I don't even like goof but he did nothing wrong and this ban sets a horrible precedent.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #421560

Talk about parasting Ling one more time anon :^)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421564

It feels like I'm watching one of those drama sitcoms that keeps getting more unrealistic after every cliffhanger.
► Show Spoiler
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #421565

CitrusGender wrote:Moving this to the correct forums.
Why? Nobody's operating off of any proper context, it's going to be more presumptions and useless arguing.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Iamgoofball General

Post by Hornygranny » #421569

CitrusGender wrote:As of now, the current database reason in the as to why goofball has been banned from the server is as follows:
This is a rule 0 ban accompanying a forum ban with reason being �You constantly start shit or pretend to crusade for something good to start shit. Once upon a time I thought your deranged coding contributions were worth the trouble. Recent and not so recent behaviour from yourself has confirmed that not to be the case.�. Future headmins when they are pestered are well advised to consult with previous headmins/game masters on iamgoofball before considering unbanning him here or on the forums.
(The forum ban reason has been stated in this thread.)

So it basically sits inbetween a rule 1 and a rule 0 ban that was extended to the forums by a site admin. We understand it's a bit difficult for a player to appeal their ban while they cannot access the forums but there currently exists no formal appeal process for forum bans other than to contact the Host or headmins directly (MSO isn't around yet.) As such, the forum ban and the server ban are currently still under review and we will get in contact with Goofball either today or tommorow (It's really late where some headmins are.) It appears that this was a ban done by ausops because of particular instances that cannot be said in public and is just an overall rule 0 ban at the discretion of the banning admin.

Feel free to make a new thread discussing the ban of the particular individual who was forum banned in this instance (I would recommend making it in the policy section.) I'm not trying to shut down the conversation I just don't think it belong in this thread. I apologize for not getting back to all of you quicker, the situation was a bit touchy and we want to make sure we get the full story before we make an official statement.
I am merging the policy discussion topic into this one, as that topic does not fit the explicit rules for the subforum as laid out by Jordie.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Re: Iamgoofball General

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421570

Hornygranny making the important moves. Thanks HG.

So why was goofball banned?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #421571

Video games
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421576

Let us open up this case with the evidence. I firmly believe my client Goofball is innocent, He was just stating what everyone else was. I do not believe this is the appropriate situation to place the hammer on him. Maybe before this situation, maybe after it. But it's just picking out one guy and cooking him in a crowd of fish.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421577

What did goofball do?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421578

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Hornygranny making the important moves. Thanks HG.

So why was goofball banned?
He made a shitpost thread and one of the admins finally got mad enough to ban him
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #421580

Imagine putting this much dedication into harassing users and shit piling the code of a game you don't even play or enjoy

Imagine people actually backing you up for this
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421581

Was the shitpost funny?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421582

Read this thread and answer for yourself
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421583

What did all the threads get merged what's going on.
► Show Spoiler
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421584

Shadowflame909 wrote:What did all the threads get merged what's going on.
it's the end of the forums