Iamgoofball General

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Iamgoofball General

Post by IkeTG » #422045

Bottom post of the previous page:

Toronto88 wrote:It really says it all that Saegrimr et al. have the time to make post after post in this thread making inane jokes, but when faced with questions which can only have either simple or nonexistent answers like "which rule did my posts break that warranted a one day ban?", either just recoil or provide complete non sequitur replies peppered with accusations of engaging in "conspiratorial nonsense". They force the conversation into a tone of hostility and then use the environment they created as an excuse to shut down the discussion as a whole.
damn this is so sad can we get 50 likes
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Post by Toronto88 » #422050

Saegrimr wrote:
Toronto88 wrote:It really says it all that Saegrimr et al. have the time to make post after post in this thread making inane jokes, but when faced with questions which can only have either simple or nonexistent answers like "which rule did my posts break that warranted a one day ban?", either just recoil or provide complete non sequitur replies peppered with accusations of engaging in "conspiratorial nonsense". They force the conversation into a tone of hostility and then use the environment they created as an excuse to shut down the discussion as a whole.
Fool me once, tonto.
I admittedly do take bait pretty easily because I like to pretend people are being genuine, which is even scarier when it comes to the shit you post.
See what I mean, folks? Completely avoids responding to anything I've said, then accuses me of "bait" :lol:

? Hey man why did you ban me? did I break a rule or something?

? FOOL ME ONCE HAHAHA FOOL ME ONCE, GOOD BAIT I AM KNOWN TO TAKE THE BAIT,HAHAHA OH WOW I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING GENUINE THERE FOR A SECOND

? I don't understand.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #422051

Saegrimr wrote:
Fool me once, tonto.
I admittedly do take bait pretty easily because I like to pretend people are being genuine, which is even scarier when it comes to the shit you post.
lol fugg you just responded to his post now you're like Über trolled
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #422055

IkeTG wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
Fool me once, tonto.
lol fugg you just responded to his post now you're like Über trolled
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: graveyard of players and admins

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #422057

the only winning move that was in this drama fest was to not play.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: graveyard of players and admins

Post by Screemonster » #422058

Ayy Lemoh wrote:the only winning move that was in this drama fest was to not play.
does that mean goof was winning from before he posted the thread
Ayy Lemoh

Re: Fallout SPACE

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #422059

SPACE is a Post-Apocalyptic survival simulator with an emphasis on lore and story. SPACE completely overhauls nearly every aspect of the website to better represent an apocalyptic survival-horror atmosphere. Posting, shitposting, knowledge, logical fallacies, enemies, you name it. Some topics have even been visually overhauled. All vanilla users have either been banned or changed beyond all recognition. You will not be able to complete threads or join user groups. There is but one goal in SPACE. Escape the Forums of tgstation13.org unbanned.

SPACE takes place 20 years after the events of /tg/station 13. As you explore you will slowly learn the story of SPACE, but unlike vanilla /tg/station 13, you are not the main character. You are simply a bystander, and must create your own story. There is one way to win SPACE. A true survivor must escape the Forums. With help from posts and keen observation, one may be able to learn of the exit. Even then, the player will have to go a long way to get out.

[youtube]CRefjYYgtgw[/youtube]
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: Fallout SPACE

Post by starmute » #422060

Ayy Lemoh wrote:There is one way to win SPACE. A true survivor must escape the Forums. With help from posts and keen observation, one may be able to learn of the exit. Even then, the player will have to go a long way to get out.
So this game is unwinable. Just like life.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #422061

What a ride.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #422104

MrStonedOne wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:i'm gay
Why would you say something like that?
For the record, Saegmir isn't exactly clean with the revelation that their account had been co-habited previously under supervision by a banned player (Mibbit if i recall correctly). Im talking about it just for the benefit of people who don't frequent /tg/ enough to know and it was the object of Goof's anger and attention a little while back amongst some other claims about a controversial picture shared in discord.

Im just putting 2+2 together to reach five, but id guess there's still some obvious bias and bad blood there about it, especially if the situation of vunerability was meant to convey private information about Saegmir themselves in regards to that account co-habitation situation. Just a /r/ tier smoothbrain theory. :owlman:

Spoiler:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #422114

of all the things hg could've been taken down for i never expected it to be standing up against admin corruption
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #422123

[quote="lntigracy"][/quote]
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #422238

FantasticFwoosh wrote:For the record, Saegmir isn't exactly clean with the revelation that their account had been co-habited previously under supervision by a banned player (Mibbit if i recall correctly). Im talking about it just for the benefit of people who don't frequent /tg/ enough to know and it was the object of Goof's anger and attention a little while back amongst some other claims about a controversial picture shared in discord.

Im just putting 2+2 together to reach five, but id guess there's still some obvious bias and bad blood there about it, especially if the situation of vunerability was meant to convey private information about Saegmir themselves in regards to that account co-habitation situation. Just a /r/ tier smoothbrain theory. :owlman:
I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about and i'm completely lost.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #422244

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:i'm gay
Why would you say something like that?
For the record, Saegmir isn't exactly clean with the revelation that their account had been co-habited previously under supervision by a banned player (Mibbit if i recall correctly). Im talking about it just for the benefit of people who don't frequent /tg/ enough to know and it was the object of Goof's anger and attention a little while back amongst some other claims about a controversial picture shared in discord.

this made even less sense when I read it outloud
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #422248

My rizon account is still mine and I do not have a discord account. If someone's there pretending to be me then this is even more hilarious.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #422266

So does anyone know why goof was banned yet
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #422267

day 364
still nothing
supplies have gone into the negatives
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #422269

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #422270

iamgoofball wrote:Image
HE IS RISEN
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #422281

For to this end Goof died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living."

SAC 4:20
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #422285

HE HAS RISEN
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #422292

Super Aggro Crag wrote:So does anyone know why goof was banned yet
Hahaha wow Crag, man oh wow?, your old posting was so much better heh you've really fallen from ?grace... WOW... WOW.. what are you even saying? I don't know ?why ?I'm even bothering responding to this nonsense? like LOL hahaha oh man *bans you* hahaha what a goofball you are. Like are you SERIOUS right now or what? is even the deal bro? Hahaha? wow what a card... imagine taking that question seriously looool.. NOT getting trolled by you today bud?
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #422299

i told you there's no way in hell that ban would stick
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #422301

Praise MSO
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #422303

Bman, stop taking them seriously. Didn't you know that explaining why someone was banned and refused the right to appeal is just lowering yourself to the level of the TROLLS and BAITERS who won't just let things be? Hahah hooo doggy I can't tell if they're being ironic or WHAT, these silly boys hahaha yay
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #422319

Put me in the screencap
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #422320

It wasn't about goof being released, it was about the friends we made along the way.

Spoiler:
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #422322

?
Last edited by Toronto88 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #422325

tonto you are almost correct but there is one more detail that isn't public yet, please don't put people onn the pike unntil all the details are out
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #422331

Imagine a world where anime tiddies causes this
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #422334

Goof I'm gonna try to get you unbanned from github buddy your vaccines cause autism pr made me giggle
you are mom is gay
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #422336

lntigracy wrote:Goof I'm gonna try to get you unbanned from github buddy your vaccines cause autism pr made me giggle
i'm not github banned or repo banned, the HG decree is still intact

oh wait shit do you mean vg, right
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #422341

Though your regular prs always break shit and need cleaning up so it's an uphill battle for the memes
you are mom is gay
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #422355

wraith king is a better hero than skeleton king ever was
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #422359

Karp wrote:
wraith king is a better hero than skeleton king ever was
Sorry but how fucking dare you?
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #422362

When did karp toss a rare candyass in his mouth and evolve to gayrados?
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #422363

Wait is there not a statement yet what's happening I just got out of work
Also congratz goof welcome back.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
shabang50
Byond Username: Shabang50

Post by shabang50 » #422365

What the fuck is all this? I just play the game (and don’t know any players), but what the fuck is drama and why do people pursue it? Is getting angry at the community the next step up from getting angry at sec/peels? This is a game why play if you don’t have fun?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #422366

shabang50 wrote:What the fuck is all this? I just play the game and don’t know any players but is what the fuck is drama and why do people pursue it? Is getting angry at the community the next step up from getting angry at sec/peels?
It's just another layer of metagame depending how deep you play.

Call sec on the clown
Space the clown
Ahelp the clown
Become admin and ban the clown
Become coder and nerf the clown
Become headmin and ban a coder that buffed clowns
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #422370

Saegrimr wrote:It's just another layer of metagame depending how deep you play.

Call sec on the clown
Space the clown
Ahelp the clown
this post is going in a picture frame on the wall
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ayy Lemoh

Re: /tg/station 13 New Vegas

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #422371

The Goofball Always Wins
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #422409

Saegrimr wrote:
shabang50 wrote:What the fuck is all this? I just play the game and don’t know any players but is what the fuck is drama and why do people pursue it? Is getting angry at the community the next step up from getting angry at sec/peels?
It's just another layer of metagame depending how deep you play.

Call sec on the clown
Space the clown
Ahelp the clown
It's sad how fucking true this is goddammit Saeg
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #422412

banning goof means you dun goofed
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Repukan's appeal

Post by oranges » #422433

oranges wrote:it's going to get lifted and you're going to be reamed out for bannign someone for no good reason no matter how hard you try to defend this.

You should apologise now for being salty and kicking the toys over in the sandpit
Forum banned lifted, I was right
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #422441

I'd like to apologise regarding the time it is taking.

The past two nights in a row I have fallen asleep at my laptop, it isn't exactly easy when I live in the UK, Citrus on the East coast and MSO on the west for us to all talk at the same time and reach a consensus.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #422530

the UK is a dangerous place where your roof melts because you didn't have a roof licence

poor rustled is dying over there
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #422570

>complaining it's mid 20's C and 40% humidity
>it's 33 here and 50% humidity right now
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #422571

2 days ago glasgow hit 32 and 60% humidity.

It was also the hottest day ever recorded in Glasgow. Yes 32 is the hottest we've ever had. It's roasting for us.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #422573

33c 60%
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #422575

Rustledjimm wrote:2 days ago glasgow hit 32 and 60% humidity.

It was also the hottest day ever recorded in Glasgow. Yes 32 is the hottest we've ever had. It's roasting for us.
Suffering. Tomorrow's high is 36C and 47% humidity.

Stay frosty Jimm
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #422580

32° 33% humidity, with rains next week so you know what that means.