i am angry about bidets again

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: i am angry about bidets again

Post by oranges » #444677

Bottom post of the previous page:

americans being blown the fuck out of the filth they're living in right now
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #444691

this is bad cop and good cop
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444699

CosmicScientist wrote:Vatznick is Murican? We have so many nationalities, I'm not even sure Muricans exist now. They are a conspiracy created by France.
I don't really care, with all the bullshit about bidets I read here I'm mostly using "American" as an insult by now
Last edited by Grazyn on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #444700

Deitus wrote:
Nabski wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:
Deitus wrote:i unironically only poop every 2-3 days tbh, yeah they're big but ive been doing this for as long as i can remember and ive never had any health issues
just mental health issues ayy gottem
What the fuck are you eating that you only poop every 2-3 days. Boy get some fiber in ya.
i actually eat a lot, usually my meals are
>breakfast
scrambled eggs with cheese, a glass of chocolate milk, a muffin, and a bowl of yogurt with lots of blueberries and granola
>lunch
maybe a snack if im hungry, usually dont eat lunch
>dinner
whatever is in the cafeteria (usually a sandwich or some chicken or other meats), a salad with peas, corn, dressing, and croutons, the same bowl of yogurt/blueberries/granola, a glass of apple juice, and a small desert of like a cookie or something.

also some late-night snacks if im hungry.
still only need to shit every other day at minimum.
Yeah the granola should be enough fiber.
That's a decently balanced diet. Well done.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #444709

Grazyn wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:Vatznick is Murican? We have so many nationalities, I'm not even sure Muricans exist now. They are a conspiracy created by France.
I don't really care, with all the bullshit about bidets I read here I'm mostly using "American" as an insult by now
ass blasted about ass blasters
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #444712

Grazyn wrote:
So when when you Euros meet each other, do you stick your faces in each other's butts like dogs do?
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #444713

Nabski wrote: Yeah the granola should be enough fiber.
That's a decently balanced diet. Well done.
i need to start exercising though so i can lose some weight. i usually dont consider myself fat so much as just overweight for my build but im starting to straddle the line pretty hard, planning to unironically start going to the gym next week once all these fucking midterms die down a bit
iksyp wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
ass blasted about ass blasters
i hereby petition to change the thread name to this
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #444722

I am a perfectly clean healthy boy and have never used a bidet. Im sure if i grew up with bidets I would like them, but toilet paper has always worked for me. We must put aside our differences and acknowledge our shared hate for messy buttholes. Viva la ass!
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444726

SaveVatznick wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
So when when you Euros meet each other, do you stick your faces in each other's butts like dogs do?
I still have trouble believing that a technologically and culturally advanced people like you Americans can be so blissfuly ignorant about basic personal hygiene. I'm not just talking about the foul smell of death and decay produced by improperly cleaned ass and genitalia, one can learn to live with that, I mean all the health hazards you choose to ignore. I could understand if you had single-payer healthcare, after all, why worry about your own health if someone else has to pay for it, but you have to pay for it with your own damn money! UTIs from shit bacteria can be a bitch to cure, they can even be lethal is bacteria goes into your blood, or destroy your kidneys if you're lucky. Why take the risk to gamble with that, instead of putting your national pride away for a second and just use a bidet? "No I'm gonna clean my ass the AMERICAN WAY, even if it means paying the toll with my life." That's how stupid you sound.
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #444730

Grazyn wrote:
SaveVatznick wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
I still have trouble believing that a technologically and culturally advanced people like you Americans can be so blissfuly ignorant about basic personal hygiene. I'm not just talking about the foul smell of death and decay produced by improperly cleaned ass and genitalia, one can learn to live with that, I mean all the health hazards you choose to ignore. I could understand if you had single-payer healthcare, after all, why worry about your own health if someone else has to pay for it, but you have to pay for it with your own damn money! UTIs from shit bacteria can be a bitch to cure, they can even be lethal is bacteria goes into your blood, or destroy your kidneys if you're lucky. Why take the risk to gamble with that, instead of putting your national pride away for a second and just use a bidet? "No I'm gonna clean my ass the AMERICAN WAY, even if it means paying the toll with my life." That's how stupid you sound.
we aren't even saying that bidets are bad, we're saying that you don't need it to survive.
you make it sound like without a bidet you're ass will become nerve gas and you will die instantly
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444732

iksyp wrote: we aren't even saying that bidets are bad, we're saying that you don't need it to survive.
you make it sound like without a bidet you're ass will become nerve gas and you will die instantly
I'm not the one who spread fake news in this thread about bidets, saying they blast your ass with cold water coming straight from the toilet and so on, with the intent of making Europeans look like weirdos and Americans like educated gentlemen who obviously use the most excellent and practical way to clean their asses. Yes, those unholy contraptions do exist. I refuse to consider them bidets.

THIS is a bidet.

Notice the compact size, which makes it fit in almost all kinds of bathrooms, the mixer to accurately regulate the water temperature to best suit your needs, the directional faucet which can be conveniently aimed at your ass or genitalia.

How can you be a girl on period and not think you need this in your life ASAP?
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #444733

That's a sink. Grazyn you've been shitting in the sink again.

Stop it.
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #444734

Grazyn wrote:
iksyp wrote: we aren't even saying that bidets are bad, we're saying that you don't need it to survive.
I'm not the one who spread fake news in this thread about bidets, saying they blast your ass with cold water coming straight from the toilet and so on, with the intent of making Europeans look like weirdos and Americans like educated gentlemen who obviously use the most excellent and practical way to clean their asses. Yes, those unholy contraptions do exist. I refuse to consider them bidets.

"this bidet is not a bidet because i do not like it"
lol
also i don't think anyone's said "tp is superior in cleaning power" unless im mistaken but not searching 7 pages of ass blastery
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #444735

Grazyn wrote:

THIS is a bidet.

Notice the compact size, which makes it fit in almost all kinds of bathrooms, the mixer to accurately regulate the water temperature to best suit your needs, the directional faucet which can be conveniently aimed at your ass or genitalia.

holy shit im fucking dying
this thread is solid gold
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #444737

@wubli
te kb bidetera
https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.cla ... Q.amp.html

tl;dr bidet no longer obligatory for hotels and new buildings in the shithole of Argentina
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444740

iksyp wrote: "this bidet is not a bidet because i do not like it"
lol
also i don't think anyone's said "tp is superior in cleaning power" unless im mistaken but not searching 7 pages of ass blastery
You can attach a tube to the toilet, make it spray dirty water on your ass and call it a bidet but it doesn't make it a bidet. The thing in the image is the rightful heir to the historical bidet.
SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #444742

Grazyn wrote:
lol
You can attach a tube to the toilet, make it spray dirty water on your ass and call it a bidet but it doesn't make it a bidet. The thing in the image is the rightful heir to the historical bidet.
Are you trying to sell us something? Are you a bidet salesman over in buttsniffistan trying to grow a new market in the US, Grazyn?
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #444743

the bidet rabbithole goes deeper
https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/bidet-h ... X.amp.html
apparently we use it backwards, you're supposed to have the faucet in front of you!
also it was invented for french whores to clean up after sex
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #444749

Having difficulty understanding other people's experiences are seperate from your own is a sympton of autism
Grazyn is literally aspergin' about ass-purgers
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444750

SaveVatznick wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
lol
Are you trying to sell us something? Are you a bidet salesman over in buttsniffistan trying to grow a new market in the US, Grazyn?
lol you Americans are hopelessly lost. You live in a world of ads and corporate culture and you can't even take a piece of honest advice without thinking "HMMM this guy is trying to SELL me something! But I'm too SMART for him!"
Meanwhile, some random Russian makes up a story about Hillary Clinton being the kingpin of a worldwide paedophile ring and you immediately believe it with unbreakable faith.
SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #444753

Grazyn wrote:
SaveVatznick wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
lol
lol you Americans are hopelessly lost. You live in a world of ads and corporate culture and you can't even take a piece of honest advice without thinking "HMMM this guy is trying to SELL me something! But I'm too SMART for him!"
Meanwhile, some random Russian makes up a story about Hillary Clinton being the kingpin of a worldwide paedophile ring and you immediately believe it with unbreakable faith.
Woah the definition of Buttstrated, how the Bideter explodes in rage when others do not clean their anuses as he prefers!

Yes I am so bigbrained in my funposting that I send foreign water-based anal rape machine salesmen spiralling into tantrums about the American zeitgeist and conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories. Nice try you PAID GLOBALIST SHILL.

In all honesty, you may be a bit of a hypochondriac, friendo. Go out, drink some milk, eat a peanut butter sandwich on white bread, pet a dog, get stung by a bee. Enjoy yourself.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #444754

Deitus wrote:
Nabski wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:
Deitus wrote:i unironically only poop every 2-3 days tbh, yeah they're big but ive been doing this for as long as i can remember and ive never had any health issues
just mental health issues ayy gottem
What the fuck are you eating that you only poop every 2-3 days. Boy get some fiber in ya.
i actually eat a lot, usually my meals are
>breakfast
scrambled eggs with cheese, a glass of chocolate milk, a muffin, and a bowl of yogurt with lots of blueberries and granola
>lunch
maybe a snack if im hungry, usually dont eat lunch
>dinner
whatever is in the cafeteria (usually a sandwich or some chicken or other meats), a salad with peas, corn, dressing, and croutons, the same bowl of yogurt/blueberries/granola, a glass of apple juice, and a small desert of like a cookie or something.

also some late-night snacks if im hungry.
still only need to shit every other day at minimum.
That's a lot of dairy and bread, no wonder you're full of shit.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #444760

wubli wrote:how can people not have them?
Most of the bathrooms in the US aren't big enough by code to have extra bidets, so they're seen as mostly a luxury, or an unnecessary plumbing installation. This leads to them not being standardized enough to be added to bathrooms when a house is built.

Most people aren't convinced enough to add an entire plumbing installation to their house they they think is unnecessary, so this leads to bidets being incredibly uncommon.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #444775

CosmicScientist wrote:Care to give the UK some land for toilet space or even bedroom space?

We're not German, we won't ask for living room space.
We have Hull, it's sorted.

Spoiler:
wubli

Post by wubli » #444780

i think the thingie that you attach to the toilet that works like a bidet is better than nothing tbh, my ex had one of those and while it wasn't as powerful as a bidet it did its job

bidets are good
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444787

wubli wrote:i think the thingie that you attach to the toilet that works like a bidet is better than nothing tbh, my ex had one of those and while it wasn't as powerful as a bidet it did its job

bidets are good
But it's only a blast of water, isn't it? Do you use soap with it? Looks kinda uncomfortable
wubli

Post by wubli » #444793

i don't think i ever needed to use it for anything than just blood so i didn't use soap, not good for your bloody theme park
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #444795

barbarians
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444797

wubli wrote:i don't think i ever needed to use it for anything than just blood so i didn't use soap, not good for your bloody theme park
what the fuck, the entire point of a bidet is to make it easier to wash your ass with soap, why even use a bidet if you're just spraying water on your ass, why even WASTE money and water and power for something like that if you're not gonna use it the proper way

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Ok alright here's how you're supposed to use a bidet, the one in the previous image (the toilet sprayer abomination doesn't exists):
you straddle it FACING the faucet
wash your ass with SOAP
rinse it with running water
wash hands
repeat with genital area
stand up and dry with your ass towel
remember to not use your ass towel for other parts of your body (felt I needed to include this given the amount of rampant american idiocy in this thread)
wubli

Post by wubli » #444798

i was talking about the one in my ex's house do not attack your only ally wtf
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444799

I'm angry about bidets
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #444801

Eww, Grazyn touches his shitty crack.

Must be all that Moslem DNA from their rape-raids.
SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #444805

Grazyn wrote: stand up and dry with your ass towel
ASS TOWEL
AHAHAHAHAHA
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444807

Yep, not surprised you Americans don't even have an ass towel.

And really, bringing DNA into this? Oh yes, the notorious genetic purity of US citizens
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #444808

Grazyn is a wannabe american
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #444812

DESIGNATED

ASS

TOWELS
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
GarlicBread
Byond Username: GarlicBread

Post by GarlicBread » #444842

This truly is the thread that keeps on giving
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #444852

don't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die

also grazyn is great at baiting, this thread is still going

not quite sticky vegan thread tier but we are getting there
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #444867

Grazyn wrote: what the fuck, the entire point of a bidet is to make it easier to wash your ass with soap, why even use a bidet if you're just spraying water on your ass, why even WASTE money and water and power for something like that if you're not gonna use it the proper way

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Ok alright here's how you're supposed to use a bidet, the one in the previous image (the toilet sprayer abomination doesn't exists):
you straddle it FACING the faucet
wash your ass with SOAP
rinse it with running water
wash hands
repeat with genital area
stand up and dry with your ass towel
remember to not use your ass towel for other parts of your body (felt I needed to include this given the amount of rampant american idiocy in this thread)
Grazyn wrote: stand up and dry with your ass towel
Grazyn wrote: ass towel
S C R E A M I N G
C
R
E
A
M
I
N
G

FUCKIN BONUS POINTS FOR
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USING SOAP ON YOUR ASS
holy shit i dont even care if this is bait anymore i havent laughed this hard in a longass time
wubli

Post by wubli » #444874

ass towels are a thing yeah

nothing but respect for my president
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #444875

wubli wrote:ass towels are a thing yeah

do you just tab out to shitpost in this thread
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444880

So if you Americans get bird shit on yourself you just wipe it away with paper and go your merry way, got it.
SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #444883

So you euros shit so volcanically and messily that you need a specialized contraption specifically designed to deal with the remnanta of your leavings?
GarlicBread
Byond Username: GarlicBread

Post by GarlicBread » #444886

Like nigga just wipe it away hahaha
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444887

So you wash your entire body with soap except for the single dirtiest spot, makes perfect sense
wubli

Post by wubli » #444889

CitrusGender wrote:
wubli wrote:ass towels are a thing yeah

do you just tab out to shitpost in this thread
are you going to judge me you fucking bitch yes i did fucking tab out to shitpost in this thread idiot
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #444891

Grazyn wrote:So you wash your entire body with soap except for the single dirtiest spot, makes perfect sense
hey buddy my asshole's pretty clean thank you very much
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #444892

IkeTG wrote:
Grazyn wrote:So you wash your entire body with soap except for the single dirtiest spot, makes perfect sense
hey buddy my asshole's pretty clean thank you very much
this is in part due to fibers and proper dieting

and also due to american freedom god bless and good fortune
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #444894

I can't tell where the american shitposting ends and their butts begin
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #444895

Ok let me rephrase it in a way you Americans can understand.

Would you eat an ass that you knew was only wiped with TP, even if it looked squeaky clean?
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #444896

Grazyn wrote:Ok let me rephrase it in a way you Americans can understand.

Would you eat an ass that you knew was only wiped with TP, even if it looked squeaky clean?
ass eating is a british invention