i am angry about bidets again

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: i am angry about bidets again

Post by CreationPro » #443445

Bottom post of the previous page:

Grazyn wrote:lol thanks for taking the time to make a convenient drawing

the point is, it doesn't matter if the shit stain is small. Bacteria are small. And shit bacteria can be LETHAL. Maybe not to you, but you could pass it over to someone else, that's how e. coli gets into food and from there it's a toss up, you either get a little sick or you die in agony
>tfw you rubbed your anus on your friend's food
Pranked!

>tfw your friend eats your ass and catches e.colie
Pranked!
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443446

im not admitting to having shit stains on my ass but how am i gonna transfer a shitstain from my ass to someone else's food? i dont rub anyone's food into my butthole before serving them
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443447

the point is, it doesn't matter if the shit stain is small. Bacteria are small. And shit bacteria can be LETHAL. Maybe not to you, but you could pass it over to someone else, that's how e. coli gets into food and from there it's a toss up, you either get a little sick or you die in agony
listen HERE motherFUCKER i'll hAVE YOU KNOW AS A certified california FOOD SERVICE WORKER
you don't put your ass close to food ever what the fuck no and you always wash your hands like literally any time you do fucking anything that could get them dirty
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #443448

Methinks if ye be so obsessed with cleanliness, ye should purchase a bidet for your MOUTH, for all that spews from it are lies and filth! Hah!
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443449

Grazyn wrote: >see dog shit on the pavement
>thrust hand into it
>put shitty hand behind back so that you don't see it
>use paper to wipe your hand until you're reasonably sure it's clean
>go about your day

This is America
nice strawman
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443451

also who the fuck poops three times a day? i do it once a day, sometimes twice but very rarely.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443452

BeeSting12 wrote:im not admitting to having shit stains on my ass but how am i gonna transfer a shitstain from my ass to someone else's food? i dont rub anyone's food into my butthole before serving them
well it still happens, doesn't it? Else people wouldn't be dying of human-borne fecal–oral diseases in western countries after eating consumer food products. As long as the bacteria are present, they are dangerous. Why not just wash them away so that you don't even have to think about them?
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #443453

I'm amazed by how you're defending unproperly cleaner asses this is another level of -haha- shitposting
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #443454

Grazyn wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:im not admitting to having shit stains on my ass but how am i gonna transfer a shitstain from my ass to someone else's food? i dont rub anyone's food into my butthole before serving them
well it still happens, doesn't it? Else people wouldn't be dying of human-borne fecal–oral diseases in western countries after eating consumer food products. As long as the bacteria are present, they are dangerous. Why not just wash them away so that you don't even have to think about them?
Water doesn't sterilize your asshole of all bacteria
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443456

wubli wrote:I'm amazed by how you're defending unproperly cleaner asses this is another level of -haha- shitposting
im not paying fifty bucks to put cold water on my ass when i have a perfectly good shower, wet wipes beside the toilet, and a roll of toilet paper. my ass is about as clean as an ass can get tyvm.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443457

Grazyn wrote:
i have never thought of bacteria on my ass in my life. ive thought of shit on my ass but then i wiped it clean and went about my day.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443458

Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
>you can't save all the animals in the world so why are you vegan
>you can't end poverty so why are you donating to charity
>you can't stop global warming so why are you using clean energy
>you can't 100% sterilize your asshole so why are you cleaning it the best you can

americans
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443459

Grazyn wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
>you can't 100% sterilize your asshole so why are you cleaning it at the best of your possibility
when someone strawmans and then continues to defend it you've won an internet argument
e: also we're complaining about you whining not saying that bidets are literal satan
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443460

lol
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
wubli

Post by wubli » #443462

BeeSting12 wrote:
wubli wrote:I'm amazed by how you're defending unproperly cleaner asses this is another level of -haha- shitposting
im not paying fifty bucks to put cold water on my ass when i have a perfectly good shower, wet wipes beside the toilet, and a roll of toilet paper. my ass is about as clean as an ass can get tyvm.

if you take a shower afterwards while it sounds annoying (since it takes more time) then it's all good bro
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #443463

Grazyn wrote:the point is, it doesn't matter if the shit stain is small. Bacteria are small. And shit bacteria can be LETHAL. Maybe not to you, but you could pass it over to someone else, that's how e. coli gets into food and from there it's a toss up, you either get a little sick or you die in agony
[youtube]CnmMNdiCz_s[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
wubli

Post by wubli » #443464

i will defend bidets with my life but grazyn is next level activist
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443465

iksyp wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
>you can't 100% sterilize your asshole so why are you cleaning it at the best of your possibility
when someone strawmans and then continues to defend it you've won an internet argument
e: also we're complaining about you whining not saying that bidets are literal satan
LOL you're the ones with the shitty assholes, I really couldn't care less if it's fine by you, enjoy it

I forgot, AMERICA BEST
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443468

wubli wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:

if you take a shower afterwards while it sounds annoying (since it takes more time) then it's all good bro
I just usually take a dump before I get in the shower in the morning. If I'm not gonna take a shower then I have wet wipes and I usually bring wet wipes with me when I'm going somewhere else for a long amount of time (like a week). If I gotta go in public then there wont be a bidet or shower or wet wipes so I just use toilet paper which I don't mind at all.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
wubli

Post by wubli » #443469

well there aren't bidets in public bathrooms and no one dies, the point of this is, if you have the choice to, why not. my problem is people who don't accept its not actually cleaning

get a bidet they're life changing
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443470

Grazyn wrote:
The sound of 1000 angry pomeranians wrote:barkbarkbarkwoofbarkbarkbark
LOL you're the ones with the shitty assholes, I really couldn't care less if it's fine by you, enjoy it

I forgot, AMERICA BEST
>euros think the US is all of america
wubli

Post by wubli » #443471

i don't really think europeans think the US is all of america more than actual americans do

how can i stop referring to them as americans I'm american too mods???
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #443472

Grazyn wrote:
iksyp wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

I forgot, AMERICA BEST
This Grazyn attempts to paint us wipers as a biological threat to society, and when his niggardly claims are discredited by a man of good experience, he backpedals, and claims he cares not!
Truly, this bideter is a whiner of magnificent proportion!
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #443473

Grazyn wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
>unrelated
>strawman
>hello?
>I dont understand microbiology
americans
are you illiterate it says Location: Canada right next to my name
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443474

wubli wrote:i don't really think europeans think the US is all of america more than actual americans do

isnt the united states of america and america the same thing?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443475

Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
>unrelated
>strawman
>hello?
>I dont understand microbiology
americans
are you illiterate it says Location: Canada right next to my name
wubli wrote:i don't really think europeans think the US is all of america more than actual americans do

apparently canucks also think that they aren't american
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443476

Today I learned that trying to give honest advice to americans is impossible because they always take it as a personal attack on their FREEDOM

Actually I already knew that but it's always nice to have confirmation
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #443477

quit using wet wipes you fricken morons they don't dissolve and some poor bastard has to fish your wet corn encrusted wipes out of the sewage system
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #443478

If you don't think that when people call other people American they're 99% of the time referring to the United States of America and not the continent North America I don't know what to tell you
Signature Memes

iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443479

Grazyn wrote:Today I learned that trying to give honest advice to americans is impossible because they always take it as a personal attack on their FREEDOM

LOL STUPID AMERICAN
wtf why won't you listen to me it must be because you're a STUPID AMERICAN
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443480

theres flushable wet wipes you wing nut
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443481

Nilons wrote:If you don't think that when people call other people American they're 99% of the time referring to the United States of America and not the continent North America I don't know what to tell you
the continents north america and south america
also of course people are only referring to the US when they say American but it doesn't make it less dumb
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443483

BeeSting12 wrote:theres flushable wet wipes you wing nut
"flushable" wipes still don't dissolve
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #443484

They're designed to AVOID dissolving when wet which is why they're called WET WIPES
wubli

Post by wubli » #443486

i mean isn't americans the proper word for using? while it's still stupid I'm unsure there's any other official way
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443487

wubli wrote:i mean isn't americans the proper word for using? while it's still stupid I'm unsure there's any other official way
statesmen
US citizens
GI
i'm fucking around because semantics but literally anything but "american"
wubli

Post by wubli » #443489

yeah i try to use us citizens but its harder than to just say americans

be the change you want to see, they say!
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #443490

please refer to us as citizens of the greatest country of earth god bless
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #443491

Folks don't use wet wipes, they'll build up in the septic tank over the years and cause some incredibly gnarly issues down the line.
wubli

Post by wubli » #443492

please give green card

[youtube]0SjgYMLJW0k[/youtube]
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #443493

Grazyn wrote:
Where is it even going to GO, it won't be deadly if it doesn't re-enter your body somehow
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #443494

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443495

I hope everyone who uses a bidet enjoys the hell they have earned for the crime of wasting water
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443496

iksyp wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Today I learned that trying to give honest advice to americans is impossible because they always take it as a personal attack on their FREEDOM

LOL STUPID AMERICAN
>when you're so used to being an entitled american making fun of foreigners that you get mad when they return the favor

At least now you know how the rest of the world feels
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #443497

Grazyn wrote: >when you're so used to being an entitled american making fun of foreigners that you get mad when they return the favor

You're swinging real broad-like there partner
iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443498

Grazyn wrote:
iksyp wrote:

LOL STUPID AMERICAN
>when you're so used to being an entitled american making fun of foreigners that you get mad when they call you dumb

maybe put more of your gdp percentage into NATO and we'll be less entitled
even fucking greece puts in more lmao
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443499

The rest of the world doesnt feel because you're a bunch of poorly programmed non-player characters.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #443501

Super Aggro Crag wrote:The rest of the world doesnt feel because you're a bunch of poorly programmed non-player characters.
I should go.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443502

Bug report: German aggression index too high, keeps declaring war on entire world.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #443506

I crawl up on the sink and squat like spiderman while splashing handfuls of water towards my perineum rate me.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #443507

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Bug report: German aggression index too high, keeps declaring war on entire world.
solution: buff germans

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: