i am angry about bidets again

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: i am angry about bidets again

Post by DemonFiren » #443507

Bottom post of the previous page:

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Bug report: German aggression index too high, keeps declaring war on entire world.
solution: buff germans
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443513

imagine be so entitled that you have to defend your objectively less thorough method of ass cleaning because USA>>>>>>>>rest of the world

you truly are an amazing people
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #443514

When you use the bidet does the water that come spraying up go through the toilet itself?

Like are you just splashing toilet water on your body and calling that better?

EDIT: I looked up some pictures and it's a separate fixture that's much better nevermind. I had pictured a geyser of water spraying out of the toilet bowl at your junk and was like hard pass no thanks.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443519

Grazyn wrote:imagine be so entitled that you have to defend your objectively less thorough method of ass cleaning because USA>>>>>>>>rest of the world

Imagine being so devoid of any accomplishment in life and living in a culture that punishes any form of pride or self esteem at the expense of glorifying mud people who wipe their asses with their hands and throw acid on your women so you have to go on the internet and scream about people seperated from you by hundreds of miles of ocean cleaning their booty hole in a way you dont approve of. "WELL MY WAY OF BUTT-CLEANING IS SUPERIOR" says the euroPEON, in between heaping spoonfuls of Government Issue Semen.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #443520

why does this have this amount of replies

just wipe until you're clean, end of story
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443521

BUT BUT BUT MY SOFT TUSHIE MIGHT GET IRRITATED BY THE PAPER RUBBING AGAINST IT AND IT WILL MAKE MUHAMMED'S DICK HURT EVEN MORE WHEN HE DRILLS MY PROSTATE- some european guy
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #443522

Grazyn wrote: >you can't save all the animals in the world so why are you vegan
>you can't end poverty so why are you donating to charity
>you can't stop global warming so why are you using clean energy
>you can't 100% sterilize your asshole so why are you cleaning it the best you can

americans
load your bidet with hydrogen peroxide or alcohol for MAXIMUM STERILIZATION

itt grazyn is so triggered by people not wiping their bums his way he tosses a tantrum and declares war on the US
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #443527

Super Aggro Crag wrote:BUT BUT BUT MY SOFT TUSHIE MIGHT GET IRRITATED BY THE PAPER RUBBING AGAINST IT AND IT WILL MAKE MUHAMMED'S DICK HURT EVEN MORE WHEN HE DRILLS MY PROSTATE- some european guy
im using low-quality public college bathroom toilet paper that probably also doubles as sandpaper for the woodshop club but ive never had any problems with getting clean or having rashes or any of that. also yes my ass is hairy i can post pics if you want
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #443528

Grazyn wrote:imagine be so entitled that you have to defend your objectively less thorough method of ass cleaning because USA>>>>>>>>rest of the world

you are literally the only one bringing the US into this and multiple people not from the US also disagree with you

calling your opinion objective doesn't make it objective
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #443529

muhammed and bidet end in et but one sounds "ed" and the other sounds "ei"

something to think about???>>!
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443531

Super Aggro Crag wrote:

Imagine being so devoid of any accomplishment in life and living in a culture that punishes any form of pride or self esteem at the expense of glorifying mud people who wipe their asses with their hands and throw acid on your women so you have to go on the internet and scream about people seperated from you by hundreds of miles of ocean cleaning their booty hole in a way you dont approve of. "WELL MY WAY OF BUTT-CLEANING IS SUPERIOR" says the euroPEON, in between heaping spoonfuls of Government Issue Semen.
You conquered your way across the entire western world and you can't even show a modicum of respect towards those you crushed under your heel.

How many people here can say their country was never bombed or couped by the US?
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #443532

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

You conquered your way across the entire western world and you can't even show a modicum of respect towards those you crushed under your heel.

How many people here can say their country was never bombed or couped by the US?
me
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #443533

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

Literally everyone from the us
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #443534

I think it's just the absolute state of this community and the larger toilet subsection of the internet that every dumb argument or discussion of preference has to devolve to MY COUNTRY > YOUR COUNTRY screeching.

Like this doesn't happen in a lot of other spaces but if you look through NTR and the whole digg/4chan mutant that it is now people can't stop scraping at their own assholes to sling that shit at eachother.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #443536

i just like being clean :(
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #443537

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:i dont like the idea of cold water touching my butt
get a heated one
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #443539

wubli wrote:i just like being clean :(

I've never seen a bidet in person but if I ever encountered one I would definitely try it just to see.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443540

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

I respect foreigners as I do a bee. When they provide me with delicious honey and work in cooperation to pollinate my crops, I will protect them. When they get Africanized and start stinging me because they're pissy, I eradicate them. The bee stings me and cries for respect and I pluck its stinger out of my arm and continue on my way as it dies from the consequence of its actions, ripping it's own vitals out in a futile attempt to dissuade me from living my life the way I choose.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443541

beesting12 is a good boy tho
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #443542

wubli wrote:i just like being clean :(
Bidets splash poopy water on you which sounds like a path to a UTI
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #443543

Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443544

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

you're the fucking one antagonizing anyone who has the gall not to use a bidet because "oh lol these amerifat savages"
and then you wonder why we don't show you any respect
maybe it's because you act like fucking cunts but as soon as anything heated goes on in europe you cry to us because apparently it's our job to fix your problems

you're acting like you're morally superior because we don't wipe our asses in the same way like holy shit nigger what are you doing
not having a bidet isn't a fucking war crime and we're not saying that it's useless, we're saying that you don't need one to have a clean ass.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443551

iksyp wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

you're the fucking one antagonizing anyone who has the gall not to use a bidet because "oh lol these amerifat savages"
maybe it's because you act like fucking cunts but as soon as anything heated goes on in europe you cry to us because apparently it's our job to fix your problems

you're acting like you're morally superior because we don't wipe our asses in the same way like holy shit nigger what are you doing
not having a bidet isn't a fucking war crime and we're not saying that it's useless, we're saying that you don't need one to have a clean ass.
Like a drug dealer, you got Europe hooked on your money so that you could make it your bitch. You crashed our economy with the subprime crisis. You destabilized the middle east and north Africa which caused millions of refugee to come pouring onto us, you blame us for it, and now that all the shit you stirred is starting to splash your way, you go all isolationist and tell us to fix our shit. But it's not enough, no, you have to criticize how we clean our asses as well. What else do you fucking want
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #443553

wubli this thread has gone off the rails lock it
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443555

Grazyn wrote:
iksyp wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

Like a drug dealer, you got Europe hooked on your money so that you could make it your bitch. You crashed our economy with the subprime crisis. You destabilized the middle east and north Africa which caused millions of refugee to come pouring onto us, you blame us for it, and now that all the shit you stirred is starting to splash your way, you go all isolationist and tell us to fix our shit. But it's not enough, no, you have to criticize how we clean our asses as well. What else do you fucking want
we want more spaghetti
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #443557

Truly, the whinyness of the Bideters is a sight to behold!

Observe how he cries that the suffering of his country is not its own fault, but the fault of us wipers' country. Country never had anything to do with this discussion, yet still the Bideter comes bring it, along with the totality of all things, into this parley; he also begins to blame us for criticizing the way he cleans his ass, when it was the Bideters who started the conflict in the first place.

As they say, the Bideter cries out in pain as he strikes you. Sad!
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #443558

I do not need to clean my waste for my body does not waste anything. I am the symbol of perfected humanity.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #443561

Yeah I forgot about the hundreds of europeans dead in terror attacks planned by ISIS which you funded and that prospered in the environment you created.

Don't mind my ramblings, I am perfectly aware that the EU is done, it's only a matter of years before it collapses into a patchwork of psychotic autocracies fuelled by anger and fear. But you can't ask us to forget who started it all.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #443563

I just take a lot of showers.

being clean is nice
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #443564

From "hey guys how about bidets" to "America's actions during the Cold War would cause a chain of events that ruined my country" in four pages
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #443567

one actual reason to use bidets is to prevent "fatbergs" aka huge congealed masses of wet wipes, shit, sweat and assorted human grease that can grow up to the size of a bus and clog sewer systems

I'm not even kidding https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatberg
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #443568

Cry about the demoncrats funding ISIS during King Obama's reign some more you little fuck, maybe if one of you europeons had the decency to smother baby George Soros in his crib in Budapest you'd have been spared.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #443581

americans are barbarians
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #443583

bandit wrote:one actual reason to use bidets is to prevent "fatbergs" aka huge congealed masses of wet wipes, shit, sweat and assorted human grease that can grow up to the size of a bus and clog sewer systems

I'm not even kidding https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatberg
>>>>>((((((BERG))))))))
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #443591

Dude lol wtf happened here
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #443605

the jews did the fatbergs that crashed shittanic
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #443610

oranges wrote:Dude lol wtf happened here
grazyn got mad about how americans asses are always caked in shit because they don't use bidets or something ridiculous and then that devolved into nationalism
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #443626

Lazengann wrote:quit using wet wipes you fricken morons they don't dissolve and some poor bastard has to fish your wet corn encrusted wipes out of the sewage system
Implying I give a fuck about how many times Pablo has to go sewer-diving per week
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #443632

Timbrewolf wrote:I crawl up on the sink and squat like spiderman while splashing handfuls of water towards my perineum rate me.
Indian

BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #443639

lol grazyn is jealous of our freedom.

*shoots guns into the air*

murica
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #443640

#keephighpressurewaterawayfrommyass
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #443651

CosmicScientist wrote:What happened to this thread?
Kraso wrote:wubli this thread has gone off the rails lock it
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #443738

CosmicScientist wrote:What happened to this thread?
no one dared respond to my proposition of daily 4L enemas
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #443762

This thread is utter shit.

Spoiler:
christ110
Byond Username: Christ110

Post by christ110 » #443763

i like grazyn. they play a cute liz which i once hung out with. :>~
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #443764

FantasticFwoosh wrote:This thread is utter shit.
if it were not for the laws of this land, i would have slaughtered you for that pun
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #443772

the hut needs a thread bidet
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #443943

this needs reserves preservation admins please
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #443956

you better fucking not i will destroy this thread
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #443958

tired: use a bidet
tired: use toilet paper
tired: use both
wired: dont poop
Limey wrote:its too late.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #444002

Watching grazyn blow up was the funniest thing I’ve seen in NTR in a while, please preserve this thread for future generations
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs