he locked the thread

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: he locked the thread

Post by MrStonedOne » #483063

Bottom post of the previous page:

Super Aggro Crag wrote:You're welcome i'm legit angry about this
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
elyina wrote:Yeah, mocking gender dysphoria and transgenderism is hilarious, definitely worthy of a hearty laugh. Get over yourself you fucking hypocrite.
There is nothing conflicting about what I said to/about rustled. I never mentioned your accusation when explaining it to him because it did not happen and is not in my memory, and I was disappointed in him for simply assuming it was true. Also, please do not put words in my mouth.
I am done with this thread. I'm not resigning, I'm not leaving the community, and I am not going to be deadminned. If you truly can't stand my presence, you're in luck, as I barely use this forum and most of you don't even play this game. If you can't even stand the couple of forum posts of mine you have to see I suggest you just block me. If you ever want to have an honest private talk about our past intig, I'm open to it. Other than that, I'm moving on. Have fun.
Whats really hilarious is taking advantage of lonely autists to pay your rent by pretending to have a gash and letting them go to pound town in the dorms on pinkustation lowpop, you rape apologist.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Edit addendum: furthermore attempted shaming me for being mean to twansfolx is clownish of you when I am using such language to attack someone who bullied someone for being victimized as a child. But we all already know what kind of person you are, niknak, and we all know you only use your powers of autism to dox people and ban people you have a personal vendetta against. Clearly elyina must have emoted sucking your shriveled sausage at one point because I don't doubt that otherwise you'd use your god-given sperg abilities to provide the pastebin nervere wants, you fraudulent boob. Go take your dog for a walk and enjoy the time you have with your pet.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Malkevin that joke was not cool
Oh no! Crag went full sjw! You should never go full sjw!
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #483064

SATAM was best
Super Aggro Crag wrote:I think that Matilda Hatchkey had the biggest dick of any girl on the server.
Had, like had a dick and no longer has one.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #483065

You know the funny part? Terranaut being a game admin again was discussed, and people were against it because they where "deadminned" and "banned".

The level of hipocrisy in the admin team really fucks me off sometimes.

It's just obvious favouritism based on the fact that sticky wanted them to be an admin again.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #483068

I could be an admin and use my neet time wisely but alas, the boundaries of salt prevent me from doing so. Must be inherited from century long grudges.
► Show Spoiler
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #483070

Me and notch use to admin on bee station back in the day and we never had any of this drama. Why? Because we kept a history book of everything, made prior additions un editable, and left it for future beestation members.
[this space reserved]
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483071

oranges wrote:You know the funny part? Terranaut being a game admin again was discussed, and people were against it because they where "deadminned" and "banned".

It's just obvious favouritism based on the fact that sticky wanted them to be an admin again.
I'm just gonna bide my time and wait for someone to candidate me before going back to doing God's autistic work again.
I think that's how it works these days, right?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Post by Vile Beggar » #483072

terranaut has a good pfp so they're set to be an admin imo
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483074

oranges wrote:You know the funny part? Terranaut being a game admin again was discussed, and people were against it because they where "deadminned" and "banned".

Even you should know the two situations are not similar nor is the admin team or headmins the same as six months ago.

Being the election officer I figured you'd know that different headmins have different ideas on old admins.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #483075

MrStonedOne wrote:Oh no! Crag went full sjw! You should never go full sjw!
R.I.P

We could've saved him. Now he's gone completely left.
Spoiler:
Rustledjimm wrote:

Even you should know the two situations are not similar nor is the admin team or headmins the same as six months ago.

Being the election officer I figured you'd know that different headmins have different ideas on old admins.
Different headmins with different ideas? Sure.

It sure can feel a lot like favoritism to some people though. I'm not even referring to myself when I say that btw since there are a good couple of examples one could find. Most of those examples are likely not favoritism, but it can look like it is.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483076

Rustledjimm wrote:

I think he's merely pointing out that refusing to readmin somebody based on them purely being deadminned and/or banned would, if enforced, remove at least half the current admins.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483078

how about

if you get deadminned you should just y'know not be allowed to be readminned.

big fucking idea i know they dont call me big science for no reason
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #483079

ColonicAcid wrote:if you get deadminned you should just y'know not be allowed to be readminned.
rest in peace admin team if someone goes mad with power.

There is no black and white solution here unless you are willing to step on toes though.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483081

i like to think of it like being dishonourably discharged from the army

you dont see those fuckers getting the same job in 2 years because everyone's either forgotten/doesn't care.

just black list them from admin powers, it's really not hard.
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #483084

ColonicAcid wrote:i like to think of it like being dishonourably discharged from the army

you dont see those fuckers getting the same job in 2 years because everyone's either forgotten/doesn't care.

just black list them from admin powers, it's really not hard.
Can a man change? Are all deadmin reasons equal excluding retarded tier bullshit that is obviously power abuse? Are we dealing with real lives and not just vidya gayms?

To be fair though, none of this would have happened if what you said was enforced tbh. Apparently Elyina was blacklisted from running for headmin a long time ago. According to you, that would've stayed.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483085

terranaut wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:

I think he's merely pointing out that refusing to readmin somebody based on them purely being deadminned and/or banned would, if enforced, remove at least half the current admins.

It's no longer my job to choose who becomes an admin or not but I do not know your story Terranaut nor have you been around for very long since coming back.

I am all for believing people can learn from mistakes if they have made them in the past.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483086

Rustledjimm wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:

It's no longer my job to choose who becomes an admin or not but I do not know your story Terranaut nor have you been around for very long since coming back.

I am all for believing people can learn from mistakes if they have made them in the past.
I have made many mistakes in my life and I'd like to believe I learned something from most of them, but calling An0n3 a retard was not one of them. You're right that I haven't been back for too long and I'll continue playing and ask again at a later point in time when more people know me.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #483087

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:if you get deadminned you should just y'know not be allowed to be readminned.
rest in peace admin team if someone goes mad with power.
There is no black and white solution here unless you are willing to step on toes though.
Jerry, your brain is fucking toasted. *drools* Durr wat if... someone broke into MSO's house then logged on his PC and made the declaration that EVERYONE MUST NOW PLAY A BLACK CHARACTER OR BE PERMABANNED :---DDD. You Can't Just Say The Host Has Supreme Authority Because Umm Wat If... Shit Got Fucked In Fuck And Everything Went Poopoo? Well then, no fucking shit. If some headmin went bonkers and deadminned everyone, it's not like everyone would be like "Umm Well Actually Technically The Admins Were Deadminned So Ummm Bye Bye!! LoL!!" There's a simple solution to every one of the mind-numbing semantics-posts you make and it's called, 'Common Sense.'
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #483088

It is extremely frustrating for me to have concerns dismissed as being "old" and then have the exact same set of admins turn around and discuss someone else as being unfit for the position for things that happened 3 years ago rustled.

This isn't a personal attack on the headadmins who made the decision. I am just sick and tired of people not just admitting it's because they like a person or dislike a person and then it gets flipped around as me just causing drama for the sake of drama.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483089

I can understand that being frustrating oranges. Admins will always talk about who they like or dislike in such ways. Headmins are supposed to rise above that if possible.

My decision regarding elyina was never made over whether I liked them or not, I have never been particularly close to them at all in fact I double checked and I've never interacted with them outside of adminbus. I'd like to hope most of my decisions regarding admins were irrespective of whether I liked them.

I deadminned people I liked, I adminned people I did not personally like. I always tried to do what I thought was best for the quality of the admin team and the server in the long term. You can disagree on whether my actions were right or not, I made mistakes of no doubt, but my intention was always as stated.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #483090

Malkevin wrote:SATAM was best
Super Aggro Crag wrote:I think that Matilda Hatchkey had the biggest dick of any girl on the server.
Had, like had a dick and no longer has one.
Havent seen her in years she might have gotten it removed
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #483093

Sonic 2006 wasnt a bad game. The multiplayer was fun when you weren't falling through the map. The load times were pretty long though.

My favorite would have to be shadow the hedgehogs multiplayer
► Show Spoiler
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #483105

obscolene wrote:There's a simple solution to every one of the mind-numbing semantics-posts you make and it's called, 'Common Sense.'
Then what the fuck is that escalation policy there for?

Common Sense is a simple solution. It's a shame it will not always work properly though.
Kingtrin
Byond Username: Kingtrin

Post by Kingtrin » #483107

The problem with common sense is that everyone has their own ideas about what it means, and relying on it for a given situation can lead to wildly varying results depending on the individual. Common sense tells me for example that this thread is a dumpster fire that needs to be put out, but plenty of us can't stop watching it burn.
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #483110

Kingtrin wrote:The problem with common sense is that everyone has their own ideas about what it means, and relying on it for a given situation can lead to wildly varying results depending on the individual. Common sense tells me for example that this thread is a dumpster fire that needs to be put out, but plenty of us can't stop watching it burn.
A dumpster fire thread in a subforum specifically reserved for dumpster fires? Wow.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483111

next time someone polices a hut thread im going to do absolutely nothing but sigh internally as my free for all gets policed.
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #483112

ColonicAcid wrote:next time someone polices a hut thread im going to do absolutely nothing but sigh internally as my free for all gets policed.
did they even tell the thread their miranda rights?
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #483113

You have the right to shitpost. Any posts you make can and will be used against you in future arguments. Everything posted will be taken out of context at times that are perfectly conditioned you make you and the people you spend time with look bad.

Enjoy your stay.
ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #483114

Unironically delete the hut
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483115

im glad to be a part of this community that has given me many long-lasting friendships in my life :)
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #483116

Hulkamania wrote:You and the people you spend time with look bad.

wtf hulk i thought we were frend
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #483117

terranaut wrote:im glad to be a part of this community that has given me many long-lasting friendships in my life :)
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #483119

lmwevil wrote:wtf hulk you are so handsome
Thank you!
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #483120

ohnopigeons wrote:Unironically delete the hut
this but actually unironically
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #483124

bandit wrote:
ohnopigeons wrote:Unironically delete the hut
this but actually unironically

this but ironically

we've done this already, if you delete the hut. The hut goes everywhere else

If you remove assistants, everyone else tides.

If you dont have a bidet, you use the Shower Head
► Show Spoiler
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #483128

this is a pretty great thread and almost makes up for sticky re-adminning elyina
lol
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #483130

Doritos wrote:this is a pretty great thread and almost makes up for sticky re-adminning elyina
what's left that would make up for it completely?
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #483132

deadminning elyina since the joke has now ran its course
lol
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #483133

Yeah deadmin the rape apologist and toss this into the reaerves
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #483136

delete the hut so it goes back to singulo
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #483137

oranges wrote:delete the hut so it goes back to singulo
It was an orange conspiracy all along
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #483138

singulo is a honeypot
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #483139

Those claims are unsubstantiated.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #483148

The extreme long con. Fuck, why not run a singulo server to REALLY contain those shitters? Whitelist only, only people banned from regular /tg/station can play.

You can even trialmin people so they can be admined instantly when the ban duration is up to speed up the process.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #483153

You weren't supposed to tell them and now they won't agree to it
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #483162

terranaut wrote:im glad to be a part of this community that has given me many long-lasting friendships in my life :)
this but unironically
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #483168

Limey wrote:its too late.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #483180

which admin did you not like @rustlejimm
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483204

lntigracy wrote:
Those claims are unsubstantiated.
I did request to be back on the team and was denied for the time being. As oranges is part of the admin team and has insight into the decisionmaking process I'm inclined to believe him.
CreationPro wrote:
this but unironically
It was a sincere post :)
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #483211

MisterPerson wrote:The extreme long con. Fuck, why not run a singulo server to REALLY contain those shitters? Whitelist only, only people banned from regular /tg/station can play.

You can even trialmin people so they can be admined instantly when the ban duration is up to speed up the process.
Isn't this just hippie?
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #483212

misterperson hey thats my idea for the austrialian server!!
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #483217

what favoritism literally no one likes me here

Also just FYI rustle has the biggest dong now I have indisputable proof
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman