THEY FUCKING GOT ME

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: THEY FUCKING GOT ME

Post by ThanatosRa » #485383

Bottom post of the previous page:

Whoa now fuck
Please don't hit me mso I'm scared
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #485388

based as fuck
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #485392

Nervere wrote:based as fuck
But seriously please dont hit me

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #485398

Banned for a hutpost, huh. So this means that MSO is now part of the evil headmin conspiracy right?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #485401

MrStonedOne wrote:Pm me on discord to get unbanned when you realize that just because an entity has the legal right to do something doesn't mean people can't bitch if they don't like how that entity is using that right.
m-m-muh private company

Imagine not being allowed to bitch about something because it was illegal. That would make life very fucking dull super fast at best. It would turn into a nightmare hellhole at worst.
edit: btw goofball read this (august 2019 edit: he read it a long fucking time ago. no need for all caps or bold words anymore)
Yes, you can play as the nazis in HoI4. You know what else you can do apparently? You can play as germany and not become the fucking nazis.

you can even play as america but instead of being democratic, you can be a diferent ideology including fascism of course.

Please note that I don't like HoI4 or played the game plus I have only heard and seen mentions of this before, mainly in meme videos. I just think you should know this. Yes, your opinion on HoI4 may still not change however you have the ability to play the game without being fucking nazis. Not sure if that's easier or harder though.
Last edited by Ayy Lemoh on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #485403

Message received...

Decoding.... Decoding....

Encryption unlocked....

Message from... MrStonedOne...

Orders confirmed....

Begin Order 66....
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #485409

I didnt do it please I'm good im being good

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #485413

ThanatosRa wrote:I didnt do it please I'm good im being good

scanning...

scanning...

target confirmed...

ThanatosRa has been detected..

priming weapons...
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #485437

dont u dare tuch ThanosRatanos u squd humis
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Floiven
Byond Username: Brak7000

Post by Floiven » #485470

MrStonedOne wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:what are we even arguing about here

if you dont like how discord handles their bidness then you cant just........ not use it???????
they could for all intents and purposes ban all of our asses for no reason other than they simply dont want us in their platform and you agreed with that when you registered an account. using their program, using their servers is, as admins love to say in FNR, a privilege.

so why the fuck does this nearly have 50 posts lol.

(User was banned for this post)

if you don't like how /tg/station handles their bidness then you can't just .... not use it??? they could for all intents and purposes ban you for no reason other then they simply dont want you on their platform and you agreed they with that when you registered an account.

Pm me on discord to get unbanned when you realize that just because an entity has the legal right to do something doesn't mean people can't bitch if they don't like how that entity is using that right.
Based. Sycophants for companies that could give less than 2 shits about you and are primarily concerned with their appearance to observers always made me scratch my head.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #485484

MrStonedOne wrote:

if you dont like how discord handles their bidness then you cant just........ not use it???????
they could for all intents and purposes ban all of our asses for no reason other than they simply dont want us in their platform and you agreed with that when you registered an account. using their program, using their servers is, as admins love to say in FNR, a privilege.

if you don't like how /tg/station handles their bidness then you can't just .... not use it??? they could for all intents and purposes ban you for no reason other then they simply dont want you on their platform and you agreed they with that when you registered an account.

Pm me on discord to get unbanned when you realize that just because an entity has the legal right to do something doesn't mean people can't bitch if they don't like how that entity is using that right.
permabanning people to own the libs

theres nothing wrong with bitching about bans btw before u start stroking that ban button, i bitch about bans all the time i should know
Last edited by iamgoofball on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #485485

why is so much blood being spilled in the shed
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #485486

Ayy Lemoh wrote: Yes, you can play as the nazis in HoI4. You know what else you can do apparently? You can play as germany and not become the fucking nazis.

you can even play as america but instead of being democratic, you can be a diferent ideology including fascism of course.

Please note that I don't like HoI4 or played the game plus I have only heard and seen mentions of this before, mainly in meme videos. I just think you should know this. Yes, your opinion on HoI4 may still not change however you have the ability to play the game without being fucking nazis. Not sure if that's easier or harder though.

you could, and i know guys who solo soviet union every time without fail on my steam friends list going by steam's new game presence system

but if you're actively ignoring the fact that a very sizeable chunk of people play the game to get their nazi werhmacht jackboot fantasies in, idk what to tell you

hell, just a few days ago i got added by some guy about my Rising Storm Vietnam mod, this was his profile:

he was asking if the MP40 was available in my mod for use still
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #485487

internet nazi chuds are a very real thing and quite frankly you can't swing a stick in a discord or game community related to any fucking historical wars without hitting at least 30 of them insisting that "they just like the uniforms"
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #485488

iamgoofball wrote:
Ayy Lemoh wrote: Yes, you can play as the nazis in HoI4. You know what else you can do apparently? You can play as germany and not become the fucking nazis.

you could, and i know guys who solo soviet union every time without fail on my steam friends list going by steam's new game presence system

but if you're actively ignoring the fact that a very sizeable chunk of people play the game to get their nazi werhmacht jackboot fantasies in, idk what to tell you

hell, just a few days ago i got added by some guy about my Rising Storm Vietnam mod, this was his profile:

iamgoofball wrote:internet nazi chuds are a very real thing and quite frankly you can't swing a stick in a discord or game community related to any fucking historical wars without hitting at least 30 of them insisting that "they just like the uniforms"
whats the problem with people enacting their fascist fantasies in a video game? would you rather them do it irl? no? shut up it's the virtual world. nothing is real.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #485490

look at this Nazi game
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #485574

iamgoofball wrote:you could, and i know guys who solo soviet union every time without fail on my steam friends list going by steam's new game presence system

That's the guy who takes over Germany if you oppose Hitler and they try to coup and purge the Nazis as the Wehrmacht. You'll have to fight a civil war though.
Spoiler:
Edit: I missed the names
Last edited by ohnopigeons on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #485587

yeah this is entirely true i used to play ss13 to fulfill my dream of killing people indiscriminately and slipping on lube, sometimes at the same time
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #485646

MrStonedOne wrote:

:o
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #485659

MrStonedOne wrote:

fukkin btfo
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #485698

i wasnt going to post in (my own) thread but,
Spoiler:
WHAT THE FUCK? I -LOVE- MSO NOW???
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #486804

This interests me because this is the first time in discord history I see a reason to leave a channel instead of hoarding
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #486806

I mean, it’s wntirely possible to join a server during a time where it was not a bad place. Only to later put it in the back burner due to no longer posting in it frequently or at all. Muting notifications, but keeping it around just in case you decide to hop in sometime.

Then get banned for collaborating with Nazis.

I don’t think it’s sensible for discord to do that and low-key blame them for the mistake.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #487611

wow this got salt reserved? smh very mediocre thread to enter the salt reserve but i guess i like it because it preserves colonic being nuked
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #488385

Qbopper wrote:if you're in multiple servers and you're unaware that some of them regularly post bannable content that seems more like a comment about you than anything else
Except if you're a nitro user who's in many many many servers mainly for the emotes.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #488530

Discord is run by children
► Show Spoiler
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Post by Vile Beggar » #488531

colonic fuckin btfo jesus FUCKING gholyH FOl
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage