Forum user Tier List 6.9

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: Forum user Tier List 6.9

Post by TheWiznard » #558000

Bottom post of the previous page:

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #558012

Hello wiznard. I have a question about power dynamics.

Say a naked ling and a naked man are locked in a room (lets say interrogation). Now, if I were to give the ling a backpack with all access, who would benefit the most from this? The ling was clearly dominant before, and the AA is not necessary for them. However it introduces the possibility for the ling to be able move about the station easily, unchallenged. They would be able to acquire weapons and armor and thus become far more powerful.

And yet the introduction of AA provides a massive benefit to the man as well. He now has the possibility to escape the room, so long as he somehow gets it away from the ling. The man now has numerous options: escape the ling and easily avoid it using AA, or instead use it to acquire power which might allow him to best the ling. Whereas previously the man had no way of killing the ling, its is now a possibility. Does this risk of death, albeit small, make it more worthwhile for the ling to not get AA?

But right now these two only exist in the scenario, and the man would obviously want the ling to have AA so that he has some chance of survival. But say the man has a lover elsewhere, which the ling plans to kill. Does it now benefit him to have AA introduced? The ling could much easier find this person and kill them with it, and yet if the man gets it he could save them preemptively. Does the introduction of AA into the room actually benefit anyone?
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #558017

MYSTERIOUS

I entertained the thought of chewing some gum, but decided against it. I enjoyed the spicy aftertaste which lingered in my mouth.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #558018

I wan tto capture the absurdity of ss13 security but i feel as if i keep falling into this trap of dystopian whoch is not what i want and maybe do i just ditch security to completely remove that? Bht then idk what id do ab ss13 then i wouldnt even want it and it would just suck (does already ht ok) thinking stupid woman with dog thats a good one
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #558019

Gosh but a clown acting as judge jury and executioner for a man who did something trivial is such a fun idea i want to give him crescent moon glasses like dumbedore
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #558028

Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #558042

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558043

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558078

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558079

[youtube]gIXTYVnCnH0[/youtube]
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #558138

E
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558154

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558181

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558182

,man wht the fuck am i gonna do whenm the ntr hut is gone with my time
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #558207

Why is it being deleted?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558215

DrPillzRedux wrote:Why is it being deleted?
mso lost his accound to hackers from tf2 and they are deleting the ntr hut after they made a post and literally all the admins and forum mins who literally never reply or make threads joined in to get it beleeted. not me tho I had nothing to do with it.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558217

a place where some forum mins don't have all given god power? nope can't have that if we can't remove bad opinions no no can have this sub forum bad bad posters here. bad opinions probably probably bad for forumhost maybe probably because it says it deletes threads after 12 hours but they are saved forever in the secret ntr hut that mso keeps hidden
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558220

probably because they want to get rid of all the people that only post on the forums and those people whos only real attachment is the forums because why let the forum people have a place they aren't people
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558222

probably maybe mso isn't really being serious and after it dies out admin free hut will appear on the forums, probably not thought, might also be that its called NTR hut and maybe that looks bad for the forum somehow
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558223

probably cause some admins feelings were hurt in the hut so now the hut goes bye bye
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558224

probably because the ratio of good to bad opinions is 20:80 on ntr hut
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558273

post b4 sleepy gn all even tho its 2pm lmao
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #558280

Nigger
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #558281

haha good one pillz
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #558284

TheWiznard wrote:
saprasam wrote:im calling it right now this will be the last thread to dissapear before ntr hut goes byebye
TheWiznard wrote:
saprasam wrote:im calling it right now this will be the last thread to dissapear before ntr hut goes byebye
well unless someone changes the 12 hour rule I plan on bumping once every 6 hours until covid is over, so never
TheWiznard wrote:or some of the shit forumins lock my thread so I can't post or something
Tarchonvaagh wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
cacogen wrote:now that hansen's discord thread is dead this is the next an historic thread to preserve
confused rock wrote:wiz why don't you just copy all the text in the thread now make alt accounts with similar names to everyone involved and rebuild the entire thread in general chat
TheWiznard wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
oranges wrote:the deep frying on this image and this entire thread is incredible
bobbahbrown wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:poop
TheWiznard wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Moommmm wiznard is trying to break forums again
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
startquote"Jack7D1"][/][qote="TheWiznard"]startquote"Timonk"]Image
[q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"Armhulen"]startquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquote
since becoming admin you've only grown more nazi than when you were first placed thereendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a theendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a thread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote[/quoe="IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteuote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadte]uote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTGread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteuote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote
Imageendquoteendquoteendquote
trollbreeder wrote:please move this thread to the kiwi farms
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
[q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"Armhulen"]startquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquote
since becoming admin you've only grown more nazi than when you were first placed thereendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a theendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a thread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote[/quoe="IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadte]uote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTGread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
Tegun wrote:
oranges wrote:the deep frying on this image and this entire thread is incredible

It's not KVLT unless you xerox it a few times
TheWiznard wrote:
Dr. Aura wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
Tegun wrote:

It's not KVLT unless you xerox it a few times

No
Jack7D1 wrote:The fucking dream is collapsing.
This is like the MHE when the lady's hygiene bed got disconnected when Detroit got nuked by Q.
Fikou wrote:rip discord thread

FUCK
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Rodey125
Byond Username: Rodey125

Post by Rodey125 » #558287

hmmmm yes today i will join the hut
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558312

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #558334

hi
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558362

:hug:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558381

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #558382

hey wiznard can you start spam bumping this so we can save the hut? https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 56&t=26545
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558384

it won't work its not mso mso has to make the post no posts ever that have been made like "2 months from now mso with x" have ever worked besides ones mso makes
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #558423

Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #558765

oh god ho fuck mso pulled the second trigger the pinned threads are gone, salt reserves are locked and its 3 topics per page now
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #559422

well if it was a year or two ago I would probably be really sad right now but honestly maybe the hut going away is a good thing for me. I waste a lot of time on stuff that really has no value and the last few years i've really noticed that more and more. why do I care so much lifes more than attention from being lol haha epic meme. and I think I just need a big change and honestly I can't take the first step myself as of right now. I seem to be getting closer every couple months but its been hanging for a while. the only thing that makes me sad is how I was honestly ready to take the plunge and drop everything and leave this shit mindstate behind but woah covid happens and now I probably shouldn't leave my state where I have a house for sure to move 4 states away. just an extremely shitty coincidence that I quit my job have all my shit packed and suddenly stay at home order. it sucks but what can I do about it. just gotta last hopefully on what I got till this clears out and try again. probably in all honesty even if this isn't a epic joke by mso I'm probably just gonna leave the forums. eventually...
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #559456

holy shit
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #559491

TheWiznard wrote:well if it was a year or two ago I would probably be really sad right now but honestly maybe the hut going away is a good thing for me. I waste a lot of time on stuff that really has no value and the last few years i've really noticed that more and more. why do I care so much lifes more than attention from being lol haha epic meme. and I think I just need a big change and honestly I can't take the first step myself as of right now. I seem to be getting closer every couple months but its been hanging for a while. the only thing that makes me sad is how I was honestly ready to take the plunge and drop everything and leave this shit mindstate behind but woah covid happens and now I probably shouldn't leave my state where I have a house for sure to move 4 states away. just an extremely shitty coincidence that I quit my job have all my shit packed and suddenly stay at home order. it sucks but what can I do about it. just gotta last hopefully on what I got till this clears out and try again. probably in all honesty even if this isn't a epic joke by mso I'm probably just gonna leave the forums. eventually...