Nice tune, real easy

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Nice tune, real easy

Post by Vekter » #85275

Bottom post of the previous page:

Like holy shit how do you expect me to quarantine it if I don't know where the fuck it 9s
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #85276

Is*
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #85277

New page

live long and suck it
Spoiler:

EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #86065

Why the fuck did the general chat get locked?!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #86115

Another suicide note, is why. Ask MSO.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #86168

There will always be a thread where we bitch about our lives, the man can't keep us down. I guess this is the new life bitching thread.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #86191

I was gonna start a new General Off-Topic thread but I felt like that might be slightly pedantic.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #86226

Well, this is the 'weird off-topic' thread, the other is the 'non-weird off-topic thread'.

Yes, pedantic. I like you.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #86228

I honestly double-checked the definition after I posted that, wondering if I accidentally made myself look like an idiot. I always get really nervous using 'fancy' words, despite the fact that words are pretty much all I do.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #86256

testing my camera
feel free to put my face in front of 9/11 or something
warning: huge image
Spoiler:
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #86258

EndgamerAzari wrote:I honestly double-checked the definition after I posted that, wondering if I accidentally made myself look like an idiot. I always get really nervous using 'fancy' words, despite the fact that words are pretty much all I do.
So long as you don't mix up pedantry, pedicure, pediatrics, orthopedics and pedophilia you should be fine.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #86285

Weedscopes your face hair is so pale blonde it is nearly invisible
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #86369

Re: local the coffee shop:

after several visits I've come to the conclusion that the barista girl with face tats is the only person that ever gets my iced coffee orders right and despite the fact she looks like she a serial killer, I appreciate coffee skills when I see them
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #86435

Tell her, dammit!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #86521

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #87018

My house caught on fire.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #88292

Holy shit are you okay
Spoiler:

Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #88465

tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88481

I can confirm that it is.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #88505

Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #88510

new goals for 2015: knuckle tats saying POST, and on the other hand, having transcended the limitations of the form, STRUCTURALIST
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #88602

420weedscopes wrote:testing my camera
Spoiler:

ask and I shall deliver
Spoiler:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #89353

i'm fucking laughing so goddamn hard hahahahahahahaha
putting that in my sig rn
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #89918

it's good to see that after my monthlong vacation from spessmans nothing at all has changed
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #89940

TheWiznard wrote:
420weedscopes wrote:testing my camera
Spoiler:

ask and I shall deliver
Spoiler:
>Not making it so it looks like he's eating the tower

7/10 missed opportunity
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #90845

EndgamerAzari wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
420weedscope[size=200][/size]s wrote:testing my camera
Spoiler:

ask and I shall deliver
Spoiler:
>Not making it so it looks like he's eating the tower

7/10 missed opportunity
I'm only so good with ghetto photoshop (paint.net)

obligatory link reguardless
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #90884

Spoiler:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #90885

Nine

E: WAIT NO I CAN DO BETTER

Spoiler:

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #90900

I think the most tasteless gif i ever saw was from video of the guy who fell off the end of the track and died during the winter olympics luge event, except he flies off and hits the first tower. It was truly a masterpiece.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #90907

That's almost too offensive even for me.

Almost.

Spoiler:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #90909

I FOUND IT WYZACK

I DIDN'T KNOW HE DIED OMG

Spoiler:

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #90915

Yeah that is the one. Guy totally died, it was all over the news before i actually saw the gif
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #90931

F
Spoiler:

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #90943

we're all going to hell
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #90955

Also yeah look at the top. 144 km, and he flew right off. If i recall correctly he died almost instantly. At least now i have that gif saved again, i lost it when my old computer died.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #90962

PRANK IDEA:

Glue a mousetrap to the inside of the front of a toilet bowl so that when someone goes to take a shit it snaps closed on their nuts and then they can't stand up because their nuts are held to the bowl.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #90966

Not workable, nuts are normally too close to the middle. Also, visible plain as day.
If you're like me and always check the bowl first. I ain't sitting on no dirty bowl.

...unless you mean in SS13.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #90973

Eh, it's a work in progress. Plus, that's why you do it in the person's house--you're not gonna look to closely before sittin' on your own shitter.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #91054

why
Spoiler:

Septavius

Post by Septavius » #91061

dude
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #91091

Vekter wrote:why
Septavius wrote:dude
This is Hell and I am the devil
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #91096

Great, now I finally have an excuse to want you dead.

...wait, it's hell. We're all dead already. Oh, shit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #91164

Friends, shitposters, hear me out:

I originally created this thread over a year ago on the old forums with the intent that it would promote our shitposts and elevate them to a new level, while also containing them.

But there was a promise too. That if we could create enough shitposts in a dedicated manner in the time allotted that it would herald the release of The Terbs and Tonto TookTook.

My friends I believe you have achieved the amount of shitposts and yet both of these heroic leaders of quality fun posting content remain locked up behind bars. I encourage you to empty quote this a million times while also shoving links under everyone's faces to show them how your intense and disciplined commitment to providing the community with a quantity of the finest quality in fun and amusement has gone unrewarded.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #91171

0/10 tries to stir shit far too obviously.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #91173

I regret everything.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #91177

Oh yeah, i forgot that that was what this thread was about
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #91179

DemonFiren wrote:0/10 tries to stir shit far too obviously.
Shutup newfag.
Wyzack wrote:Oh yeah, i forgot that that was what this thread was about
Any chance you have a link to the first OP? I can't seem to find it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #91300

So I was casually looking through parts of forum I don't give a shit about and then this happens/
WELL.
stay safe poverty ghost
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #91319

shoo shoo gains goblin
Spoiler:

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #91334

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #91342

Rather than threaten to commit suicide people need to start threatening the opposite: necromancy.

IM IN MY LOCAL GRAVEYARD WITH A SHOVEL AND SOME CANDLES AND IM SERIOUS IM GONNA DO IT
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: