cuck shed

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Cuck Shed

Post by Munchlax » #170321

Bottom post of the previous page:

you know what's crazy, the hbl/inti/whatshisface headminteam was actually better than the one we have now, incredible
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #170331

Server is LITERALLY dead
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #170335

ShadowDimentio wrote:MSO would have put HG in the headmin trio if he hadn't won the vote

As far as I'm concerned he's just as bad as HG for enabling his shit
I've debated in my head whether HG or SoS is worse. SoS fucked around in-game more, while HG fucks with the community more. Hoping HG gets the SoS treatment soon, this can't go on forever.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #170353

Shaps wrote:Server is LITERALLY dead
Ikarrus wrote:If someone pulls funding someone else can easily fill in for them.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #170355

Ikarrus wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:Yes the people with money should get special status and get to dictate how things run lest we upset them. This is clearly how things should be.
If you tell every subsequent donor that they're worthless and you can do without them, you're going to run out of donors pretty quickly.
There is nothing wrong in not wanting people to use their donations as a political tool, which is the biggest reason why SoS never accepted any, as well is the biggest concern when we actually started crowdfunding.

I remember there being a plea not to overdonate so the distribution is more spread out, exactly so we wouldn't run into situations where they can hold their money hostage. But they overdonated anyways. And they did try to do just that.

At least when I pulled my money out I kept it out unlike oranges, repeatedly using them as a bargaining chip.
god forbid I take my money away when I don't like the direction the server is going and then put it back when it turns out it was actually okay.

Also this has only happened once before when goof was permabanned. Other than that I've been putting 60+usd into this server for the last whatever months so as far as I'm concerned you can go and shove your head up your ass.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #170356

Basil is still up tho
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #170358

Kor is a good headmin and could lead us into a silver age of space if he had control
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #170359

choo choo

all aboard the salt wagon
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #170364

TechnoAlchemist wrote:Kor is a good headmin and could lead us into a silver age of space if he had control
I may not always agree with Kor but he'll always engage with the community, back up his opinion, and work towards finding a common ground. He actually does his fucking job.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #170370

Fucking rock, breaking my bookmarks
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170372

oranges wrote:go ahead then, I'm out
he actually did it the absolute madman
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #170373

ShadowDimentio wrote:MSO would have put HG in the headmin trio if he hadn't won the vote

This isn't even true. my list was basically kor and shadowlight
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #170375

I've been lied to, then
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #170400

Luke Cox wrote:

I've debated in my head whether HG or SoS is worse. SoS fucked around in-game more, while HG fucks with the community more. Hoping HG gets the SoS treatment soon, this can't go on forever.
Considering SoS was the host, it should be much easier to stop HG if you really want to. :revolver: :revolver:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #170480

MrStonedOne wrote:

This isn't even true. my list was basically kor and shadowlight
What's your take on this whole situation?
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #170543

Money will always have a say. I challenge the idea that those that contribute should be treated equally equal to others.

Walton is right;
There is only one player. The donator. And he can deadmin anyone he wants just by playing and donating to another server.

I donate because it's something I enjoy and I want it to go my direction.

Edit: regarding hg
The previous headmin, siliazi/creed trained him and approves of hornygranny's actions. Whatever SOS projection I'm seeing is moot if hg is a chip off the old block.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #170550

literally the reason as to why sos didnt want donations

there's always gotta be that one person huh.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #170552

geilebeer wrote:you know what's crazy, the hbl/inti/whatshisface headminteam was actually better than the one we have now, incredible
dueryn

also im 99.9% sure that creed was never a headmin
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #170570

J_Madison wrote:Money will always have a say. I challenge the idea that those that contribute should be treated equally equal to others.

Walton is right;
There is only one player. The donator. And he can deadmin anyone he wants just by playing and donating to another server.

The previous headmin, siliazi/creed trained him and approves of hornygranny's actions. Whatever SOS projection I'm seeing is moot if hg is a chip off the old block.
"The Donator" is not a single individual, especially in such a low-cost crowdfunded project.

It may be true for larger projects where the money is not easily replaced, bit you're deluding yourself if you think you can play dictator with the meager sum you're contributing here.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #170602

It's time to stop posting J_Mad
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #170650

Ikarrus wrote:
J_Madison wrote:Money will always have a say. I challenge the idea that those that contribute should be treated equally equal to others.

Walton is right;

"The Donator" is not a single individual, especially in such a low-cost crowdfunded project.

It may be true for larger projects where the money is not easily replaced, bit you're deluding yourself if you think you can play dictator with the meager sum you're contributing here.
The majority donation is two people.

I'm going to ask yourself the question, if dictators control by money and quit when they have no influence.

Am I a dictator getting his way?

Oranges it's funny you say that given you use it most.
I dictate nothing yet. I've only promised I'd revoke if I were banned. I've made no dictation else that.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #170656

No I mean you're literally just posting things that are retarded
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #170657

I feel like if I post anything worthwhile then it'll just be shot down and I'll have a mudslinging war again. Players have such a disconnect with the admins right now its not funny also. Its super depressing.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #170666

The thought of jmad buying out tgstation and turning it into h8station 2.0 has convinced me to start donating
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #170705

u speak like you have some sort of over reaching influence over the server but as far as ive seen the only influence you have is over google searching peoples names to think that youre doxxing them.
???

:?: :?:
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #170709

Just a side note, a couple people have messaged me to tell me that they plan to donate to replace any money lost by people attempting to exert influence with their donations.
NSFW:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #170747

The fact that the admins have elected somebody who is wildly unpopular should be a massive red flag
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #170837

Luke Cox wrote:The fact that the admins have elected somebody who is wildly unpopular should be a massive red flag
This didn't really start with HG. Its just more prominent now.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #170843

I proposed a revote back when the admins were waking from their comas and shaking off the mental atrophy but nothing ever came of it
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #170846

If I had my way, admins would be impeachable with a 3/4 vote from the community. That way they wouldn't be impeached left and right, but the players would have some means of recourse in the case of people like HG
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #170850

Evsey9 promised me $20 if I banned him for 5 minutes. I banned him for 5 minutes. He did not pay me $20. Bitch better have my money
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #170867

I want Brotemis back and I want him to be headmin
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #170868

HBL is sempai and will always be headmin of our hearts
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #170898

I guess FNR really wasn't needed after all.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #171429

I'm salty at Byond right now. Game crashed while I was in the middle of a fight with a sentient slime and when I tried to open it again it kept trying to load an ad that it couldn't load and I ended up having to run CCleaner to get it to stop. By the time I got back in I was in crit and being beaten to death by a gang member. Just ended up uninstalling Flash ActiveX so I don't have to deal with that bullshit anymore.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #171433

You know. You could pay like 3 bucks a month (less if you order for long time frames) and get rid of ads and get ghost sprites and 8 char slots. =P
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #171434

yeah but then we would be advocating a shitty language that should by all accounts have died a long time ago.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #171440

I cried, cried a lot that my VPN didn't work on bagil
I'm alive
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #171468

VincVsVincent wrote:I cried, cried a lot that my VPN didn't work on bagil
I take it you really don't want to be unbanned?
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #171543

Jacough wrote:
NSFW:
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by VincVsVincent » #171557

Jacough wrote:
It was just a test for bagil to see if a VPN works, I would tell them if it would have to make sure banned people won't use VPNs, was just for research
I'm alive
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #171558

I lost password to this account which I use to ban evade here and I can't be arsed to reset the pass.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #171559

Also I fart a lot when I sleep, I used to be cool and alpha about it but now I kinda lost it and when I'm sleeping with someone and I fart I start asking them if they've heard it and sometimes that wakes them up, just thought I'd share this with my friends.
Sad elegy
PlaugeWalker
Byond Username: PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #171570

Saeg

The grade A embodiment of cuckery, this cuckmin needs to stop being such a salty brat at the drop of a hat. From, how stormin says saegs been going on a cuck power trip recently so fuck it if he sees it here. He'll probably ban me over me calling him a punk ass cuck. But, hey here's my two cents.

Image\
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171574

>being called a salty brat by the guy whose notes consist of

"Got really salty and almost ICd in OOC."
"Asks for Plasmaman, a lot. Probably best not to give it to them given their history."
"Gets incredibly fucking salty every time he dies holy shit."
"Do not give anything whatsoever. Jesus fucking christ he doesn't shut up."
"Just repeating that holy shit he never shuts up asking for things. Mute him from shit if he keeps asking because it just gets annoying."
"repeated salty IC in OOC "
"Requested a ban & IP ban when told he was no longer allowed adminspawns and needed to change his behaviour of constantly begging for things. "
"Banned from AI, Cyborg - Ignoring malf AI's orders as a borg, generally being a salty baby."

GOLDEN
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #171576

Saegrimr wrote:>being called a salty brat by the guy whose notes consist of

"Asks for Plasmaman, a lot. Probably best not to give it to them given their history."
"Just repeating that holy shit he never shuts up asking for things. Mute him from shit if he keeps asking because it just gets annoying."
"Requested a ban & IP ban when told he was no longer allowed adminspawns and needed to change his behaviour of constantly begging for things. "
"Banned from AI, Cyborg - Ignoring malf AI's orders as a borg, generally being a salty baby."

GOLDEN
Shh bb.
Image\
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #171577

G O L D
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #171579

Shh bb
Image\
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by VincVsVincent » #171586

Saegrimr wrote:>being called a salty brat by the guy whose notes consist of

GOLDEN
Plauge at his finest
I'm alive
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Shed Cuck

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #171592

You all need to smoke a fattie and chill tf out
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Whoisthere

Re: Shed Cuck

Post by Whoisthere » #171594

I smoked a fattie back in nam in them rat tunnels that inspector was pure lard from oklahoma plugged the whole fucking tunnel with his fat pog body left him there with a nade took the pin with me the tunnel's his grave now fucking fatass this is what happens when you pm me admins
Sad elegy