Science is a restricted area (moonlighting is NOT OK)

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: Science is a restricted area (moonlighting is NOT OK)

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #210261

Bottom post of the previous page:

Incomptinence wrote:Thus in arguing over who was the most autistic that day they all moved along the spectrum together.

The End.
Docprofsmith wrote:Mr Fwoosh says

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
God this thread has many great quotes.

Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #213355

2000+ views and 200 replies milestone bump.

:honk: We did it digg!! :honk:

Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #213358

FantasticFwoosh wrote: :honk: We did it digg!! :honk:
More like 9gag
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #213375

Why isn't this thread pinned on the cuck shed?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #213376

I was a far right policy meme before it was cool

(art request - give the pepe ginger hair, a tan suit *to ss13 RD spec* and the established flag of the sovereign nation of sciencia for the backdrop)

Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #213446

FantasticFwoosh wrote:(art request - give the pepe ginger hair, a tan suit *to ss13 RD spec* and the established flag of the sovereign nation of sciencia for the backdrop)
there's an established flag?
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #213521

As someone who makes a thing out of playing R&D all the time I love it when mining takes an interest and wish they'd do it most often. Mostly because half the point is that R&D can improve Mining's efficiency so damn much.

Is getting a mining Ripley even worth it?
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #213524

no, ripley is meh in mining, you are better off giving them plasma cutters(plus ka mods if they are using a KA)
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #213572

lzimann wrote:no, ripley is meh in mining, you are better off giving them plasma cutters(plus ka mods if they are using a KA)
Actually not true, they are slow but they dig 3 tiles at once, and with a ore box installed (by hydraulic clamping it inside) also scoops up loose ores/sand automatically to be deposited inside, making them effective miners when driving blindly forward.

Mining mobs are the largest issue with ripley's, they have poor combat durability but can be upgraded with goliath plates, its not like they can even hit mining mobs for effective damage trading in CQ.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #213575

Ripleys need a shockwave generator addon that only works in zero-pressure but creates some distance to bring the mounted guns to bear.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #213603

DemonFiren wrote:Ripleys need a shockwave generator addon that only works in zero-pressure but creates some distance to bring the mounted guns to bear.
Airlift this suggestion idea (which isn't bad but i can't see how it would conceptually work other than stomping the ground to push everything in a radius 1 tile away from you), and your pro-lizard tendencies out of this sacred thread.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #213637

>tendencies
Those ain't tendencies. That's a hard-line stance.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #214694

Why was this stickied? Do we really need to encourage Fwoosh to act like a faggot?
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #214721

It was the first meme of the shed, needs preserving.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #214724

peoplearestrange wrote:It was the first meme of the shed, needs preserving.
Pretty sure that was Anon3.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214759

Jacough wrote:Why was this stickied? Do we really need to encourage Fwoosh to act like a faggot?
>implying he needs encouraging

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #214774

It is a honor.

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #214790

FantasticFwoosh wrote:It is a honor.
No, it really fucking isn't. Stop trying to look cool.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #214792

Sligneris wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:It is a honor.
No, it really fucking isn't. Stop trying to look cool.
That's the joke. Im trying to save face.

Literally if you love to talk to and about me and why dont you just marry me already. We could be Mrs and Mrs NTRshed (if it makes you happy i'll be mrs and get propped up in drag) given your popularity rating and polls stink, statistically you're worse than me, we could be like one of those celebrity couples

Fwoosneris.

Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #214793

I mean Fwoosh i sympathized the first time but it keeps happening
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #214794

Wyzack wrote:I mean Fwoosh i sympathized the first time but it keeps happening
Its just a nasty habit exaggerated by other people, i do argue sincerely by my side but i think i get maybe just a little carried away.

Mostly because im passionate about what i talk about and literally never stop talking or defending it.

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #214830

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Im trying to save face.
Well, you're not exactly doing well.
FantasticFwoosh wrote:given your popularity rating and polls stink, statistically you're worse than me
How and when exactly. What are you even on about?
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Literally if you love to talk to and about me and why dont you just marry me already. We could be Mrs and Mrs NTRshed (if it makes you happy i'll be mrs and get propped up in drag) (...), we could be like one of those celebrity couples

Fwoosneris.
What the actual fuck.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Post by TwitchTail13 » #214963

TheNightingale wrote:Honestly, the relationship between mining and research is symbiotic. Mining gives research materials; research gives mining cool gear. Each depends on the other to reach their full potential. If R&D doesn't give the miners anything, the miners don't have much of an incentive to deliver materials; and if the miners don't deliver materials, R&D won't give them anything in return.
This.
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Post by TwitchTail13 » #214964

Sligneris wrote:People like Fwoosh actually piss me off in a way. As a Scientist, I very much want to provide crew with upgrades and equipment - I want Science to be useful to others. There's a reason most of its designs are related to medical, security, mining, engineering... hell, even the janitors

But for that, I need levels. I need items such as Lazarus injectors, syringes with powers, prototype machines, shotguns... I need the crew to be helpful for me to get anywhere that matters.

Attitudes like Fwoosh's don't help with that - when you keep up with that "rreeee normies, get out of science, you won't get nothin", it discourages people from helping Science, because they know that they won't get anything from the cool things they're able to create.

You actively sabotage the efforts of decent Science players. Good job.
Also this.
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #214992

Im just establishing very basic rules of that science is not a biscuit tin you should greytide to get access to and take from. If you ask or otherwise (permitting that scientists are competent and cargo is running deliveries or has the disposals running) you can use the wrapping paper from the experimentor room and a autolathe printed off destination tagger to literally send designs to departments.

> Greyshirts/Miners running in and not understanding that (it'll be done when its ready, and we're busy with progression) its literally the most annoying shit to hog the console and stifle your current progress so everything grinds to a halt while they print off objects or push in to do RND for you. Running in and using it or running in to try to hack access to a door before disposaling themselves with what they printed in a dick move.

As i just mentioned, using disposals is one way to outsource our goods without having to handle desk requests i seek to encourage, i just wish mule bots were buildable or atleast commandable to relocate really (I might try experimenting with PAI couriers if PAI's wouldn't mind being whipping boys). There are a lot of self righteous people who get the impression that science 'really owes them personally big time' when really its the whole station's benefit. RND is a 1 way progression tree, and the only two departments relevant to it for tech right now in the current meta are service (hydroponics plants, bluespace bananas give bluespace 5, deathnettles and glowshrooms/glowcaps give good tech also i heard) and cargo (occasional shotgun/importation of items but otherwise just minerals)

> Miners need tools and hydro needs a steady supply of mutagen and upgrades (and gatfruit/rare silver slime food), there usually isn't a pressing demand by the rest of the station to relevant objects since mostly they handle well enough (mechs and weapons for sec for example), I stand by my claim that miners are usually the most aggressive and pushiest because there is a lot of deep set in meta for getting tools in at the quickest time. Lately miners like David Whynver just go after dragons and completely ignore everything else at roundstart, i've seen him go away and come back in time (DURING A WAR OPS ROUND) wearing dragon armour = little to no minerals for science to perhaps build up a supply of working guns with to combat them.

Also people who essentially run two jobs at once (moonlighting) or reassign for scientist and never get changed into casual (duke usually dresses "causally" thats fine because its non-related to another workplace)/science pattern clothes and dont even change their earpiece (still listening to their old radio channels) really pisses me off (It is NOT ok). I demote people as RD who violate these basic rules because they don't adhere to basic code of conduct (which i really need to write up a list for).

> FYI heads up, im going to negotiate with the HOP on rounds to commit to giving people basic science access first, then once im happy they got changed into their gear and know where they are going ill manually upgrade them with my console to the relevant areas, rather than blanket scientist access.

Spoiler:
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #231197

Bluespace wrote:It's understandable when an assistant breaks in and prints a million big black dicks instead of actually using the materials for something good.
Other than that, who cares?
>printing 1mill bbcs

my sides

also if you autism fort sci you only prompt more people to come shit on your party.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #231214

Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #231232

[youtube]E--GEhydAsk[/youtube]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #231242

NECRO
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #231250

This meme was never dead, it just slipped back into the shadows and now it's walked back out again.

Spoiler:
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #231264

I play Roboticist and RD a lot. A whole fucking lot. Managing all the different departments and making sure my underlings aren't plotting my assassination is a bitch. So, when a miner comes along, or another head of staff, who is doing research or printing their own things is doing me a favor, in a way. I don't have to print them everything they want, which gives me more time to strangle the xenobiologist for trying to release gold slimes or wrestle the toxins scientist who I just saw pocket a double bladed energy sword.

I don't really mind when people try to self serve or even more so help me do research. They're helping research more than harming it.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #231359

MrAlphonzo wrote:I play Roboticist and RD a lot. A whole fucking lot. Managing all the different departments and making sure my underlings aren't plotting my assassination is a bitch. So, when a miner comes along, or another head of staff, who is doing research or printing their own things is doing me a favor, in a way. I don't have to print them everything they want, which gives me more time to strangle the xenobiologist for trying to release gold slimes or wrestle the toxins scientist who I just saw pocket a double bladed energy sword.

I don't really mind when people try to self serve or even more so help me do research. They're helping research more than harming it.
If you've gone through my thread you'll know that i treat my scientists with good regard, i give them the carrot to aid their repetitive tasks, and give intruders the stick.

You're very much a inverse, i have my standards but i generally leave my own scientists intact so that they can gather experience of the role and enjoy the scope while i check in on them from time to time, keep toxins focused on making bombs & giving back test range results and occasionally check command, the servers & the AI between doing my own set of projects.

> Ill stop them when i need to, but otherwise i trust my crew a lot more than you do, and they atleast barely respect me for that.

Spoiler:
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #231386

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:I play Roboticist and RD a lot. A whole fucking lot. Managing all the different departments and making sure my underlings aren't plotting my assassination is a bitch. So, when a miner comes along, or another head of staff, who is doing research or printing their own things is doing me a favor, in a way. I don't have to print them everything they want, which gives me more time to strangle the xenobiologist for trying to release gold slimes or wrestle the toxins scientist who I just saw pocket a double bladed energy sword.

If you've gone through my thread you'll know that i treat my scientists with good regard, i give them the carrot to aid their repetitive tasks, and give intruders the stick.

You're very much a inverse, i have my standards but i generally leave my own scientists intact so that they can gather experience of the role and enjoy the scope while i check in on them from time to time, keep toxins focused on making bombs & giving back test range results and occasionally check command, the servers & the AI between doing my own set of projects.

> Ill stop them when i need to, but otherwise i trust my crew a lot more than you do, and they atleast barely respect me for that.
trusting your toxin scientists as RD is dumb and gets you killed.

same goes to a robo with a mecha.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #231392

bman wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:snip
trusting your toxin scientists as RD is dumb and gets you killed.

same goes to a robo with a mecha.
> Nobody gets assigned to toxins unless im happy with it, and i commit myself to giving them a quota, as soon as they are bored, there are reports of bombings or that they start to pull suspicious shit i remove the access off their card. Its troublesome that scientist covers all of the mini departments but that's just how it is.

Robos with a mecha are directly in my line of sight for observation, ill call sec if i feel there's a risk.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #231420

We all oughtta chill.
[youtube]4Tr0otuiQuU[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #231576

As a dedicated miner, I can tell you this: You will not stop me from getting my upgrades. I will be polite at first, I'll even bring 6000 mining points worth of RnD fodder for you out of the vending machine, along with a hefty sample platter of every exotic mineral out there. I will avoid searching for tendrils, looting the biodomes, or chasing megas, so you can get your materials before the first 10 minutes (On a good day, some rounds are shit for minerals)

If after throughly performing my job to the point that the only thing you need more minerals for it to make an army of mechs, I damn well expect you to do yours, and have your research levels up to snuff by the time I drop off my minerals. If I return to station and see that beaker of acid still chilling on the circuit printer, you bet your ass I'm going to harp on the HoP to give me access to do your fucking job. If that fails, yes, I will break in. Because the only reason I am on station is: Mineral drop off, upgrades, or cloning. You aren't medical, and I'm not a stupid miner, so the only reason I'm going to be at your door is because I want my fucking upgrades.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #231631

bman wrote: also if you autism fort sci you only prompt more people to come shit on your party.
bman wrote: also if you autism fort sci you only prompt more people to come shit on your party.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #231857

this should be moved to the salt reserve now that that exists
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #232026

Drynwyn wrote:this should be moved to the salt reserve now that that exists
Absolutely, it's a classic
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #232057

I find it appauling that coderbus are making miners more lazy (auto-pickup on bags) and adding new bosses to hunt, though generally its a useful tool, the bag should be smaller capacity, and variety was nice, there ARE probably ways to get around this

Its literally the pits when put in the context of what this thread stands for, now miners can stand around exclaiming...
UH Uh UUUUHH, YEAH BRO I GOT THIS SICK BAG FULL OF ROCKS LOOK I DID SHIT BRO, NUH Uh I RAN THIS DRAGON OVER IN MY RV I SWEAR BRO!! CUTTING UP YOUR ROADKILL IS SO YOU KNOW, YKNOW? COOL AND SHIT, BECAUSE I DUNNO I COULDN'T UH, LEAVE IT THERE YOU GET ME BRO Y'KNOW?
Now these hunters don't even need to exert themselves to making excuses for not mining, so Kor looks good when he points to his mining chart that golems fill up anyway because it wasn't distinguished who was actually contributing to it. Like bottom feeders they just hoover up whatever minerals they collect in their shamless mole tunnels then pass it off for their own dedicated work.

Currently on Kor's hall of fame
> Revolutionary door opening technology with high caliber long distance rifles
> Charts that can't distinguish who's digging rocks
> Frogs (I refuse to comment on kor's obsession with frogs)

Spoiler:
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #232505

What I believe is being felt here is a shared hatred of mega hunters. People who sign up for miners, purely so they can go fuck off and kill the biggest thing near by, and lord over the others because THEY managed to kill a mega right out the gate.

Fuck those guys. I've encountered one who tried to kill a drake, died, respawned in the abandoned vet office, mined right back to where they died, and picked the fight right back up. He then took all the scales and Staff of Lava, and hoarded them all because fuck the other two miners going out and actually doing out job.

Plenty of miners are miners first, hunters second. We make sure to get the station fully loaded with all the minerals it could need for any reasonable desire from those who need the minerals. Feels good when you drown the QM in so much plasma he buys a shuttle full of collectable hat crates. All we ask for is the tools to do our job more effectively, and to give us something to do once the station's mineral needs are met in abundance.

Get angry at all the hunters, the piece of shit fucks who use Shaft Miner as an excuse to get some robust gear to get more robust gear, until they have all the possible robust gear, and then either just fuck around with it, or run around and grief people. Nothing quite as annoying as the guy who just runs around killing tendrils right at start, and refusing to share any form of loot because, well "I found and killed them, therefore it's mine." That shit is for the people who mine, because if the only thing we had was a large map full of a few monsters and the occasional loot room, we might as well just go back to the Asteroid.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #233210

Spoiler:
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #233213

This has stone on for far too long. Remove thread. Remove fwoosh. Remove all.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Doctor Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #233270

This thread is a great moonlighting motivator. Please send it to the reserves.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #233522

Just in brand new news, you can now use quantum pads to just get to lavaland and mine for yourself or moonlight without access (which i guess is a double edged sword and OK as long as miners are not pissed off about scientists TAKING ERR JERBS!!)

Science exodus base & faux psuedo science shuttle to lavaland is GO!

Spoiler:
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #236872

A qpad from rnd and back means that rnd is all access
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #236901

some asshole who hasn't read this thread wrote: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/22228

add: Whenever you automatically pick up ore with an ore satchel, if you
are dragging a wooden ore box, the satchel automatically empties into
the box.

Because convinience. Streamlining. Less pointless clicking.
Spoiler:
Wub you really, but really this is the worst thing you have ever done to me. I hit the roof when i saw it.
XDTM wrote:A qpad from rnd and back means that rnd is all access

If i can't have sovereignty, nobody will, god bless liberal cargo techs and printable tech shotgun shells.

Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #236915

Doctor Pork wrote:This thread is a great moonlighting motivator. Please send it to the reserves.
you know it's interesting that you say this but this thread cannot die, yet isn't in the salt reserves
Doctor Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #236962

Armhulen wrote:
Doctor Pork wrote:This thread is a great moonlighting motivator. Please send it to the reserves.
you know it's interesting that you say this but this thread cannot die, yet isn't in the salt reserves
Hmm, Really makes you think...
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #236964

Doctor Pork wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
Hmm, Really makes you think...
I am the Pontiff of shitposts, and this thread is my legal state, i have no desire nor need to move except in times of great crisis to preserve it; it is the seat of my power, unlimited power!

His legate wishes to exclaim that given that this PR 22312 which grants upon the feeble librarian a full bodied Indiana Jones suit, I do feel that it is detracting from the Memeocracy for not pushing out the boat a little bit further. His holyness puts forward a suggestion.

I present, The (Moonlight) Toad a masked villian within league of the griffin of causing as much breakage of windows and misguided vigilante justice against tresspassers & interlopers upon their 'Hideout'. The belt is actually a freindship bracelet between themselves & the Griffin after heisting the gold out of the last station.

> The moonlight toad works under the cover of darkness with the array of gadgets they own, night vision goggles particularly are a trademark of their dastardly deeds in the pitch black illuminated breifly by the contrast of star-light.

> Whomever the many guises of the Toad may be, they eccentrically are more blaise about their aquired wealth, preferring personal gain from mineral heists & literal theft before displaying them in their own cover, putting the proceeds in display cases and purporting their own worth.

> The griffin only values destruction, the toad seeks to gain from others cruicially what they need and want extortionately.

Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #236980

we're reaching moonlighting levels that shouldn't be possible