Science is a restricted area (moonlighting is NOT OK)

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Science is a restricted area (moonlighting is NOT OK)

Post by D&B » #209548

Bottom post of the previous page:

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Kor wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Sec is all RP
This thread keeps getting better.
I'm a citizen of the station I don't consent to this arrest

You can't just slap the cuffs on me you have to RP it
I forget, isn't that policy on code green & blue? (probably just green)
no, it's bay
Remove code green then, privacy laws in the statement and individual right for (sec to not be snooping validhunt assholes regardless of alert) privacy is invalid.

But yeah, back to topic, it really took this long to try to explain to you all about the science/mining situation, still waiting for a valid response on the content matter that isn't derail from people who should know better trying to get the thread shut down.
I mean there's nothing else to add besides calling you a sperg.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #209550

FantasticFwoosh wrote: Remove code green then, privacy laws in the statement and individual right for (sec to not be snooping validhunt assholes regardless of alert) privacy is invalid.

But yeah, back to topic, it really took this long to try to explain to you all about the science/mining situation, still waiting for a valid response on the content matter that isn't derail from people who should know better trying to get the thread shut down.
This thread is stupid, it got stupider with every page. It belonged in the cuck shed from the start. It got even more ridiculous when you suggested we enslave miners to have no fun and just click rocks the whole game. Part of the fun of mining is dealing with the fauna on lavaland, and eventually, hunting down megafauna as an endgame goal. Mining is not science's bitch. Nor is science mining's bitch. Both sides benefit each other if they cooperate. The way you describe science makes it sound like a parasite feeding resources of the station and mining so that they can build an autism fort in their department. It should really be a mutually beneficial relationship where the station gives RnD items for research, mining give RnD minerals, and RnD gives the station and mining fun toys. You obviously don't understand this.
if people have to break in to get what they need, you're not doing your job.
Last edited by BeeSting12 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #209551

*post a bunch of utter shit*
*dismiss any response that disagrees as invalid*
STILL WAITING FOR A VALID RESPONSE YOU GUISE
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #209553

We don't want this thread shut down we just want more opportunities to tap on the glass box of autism you live inside of to watch you sperg out
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209556

An0n3 wrote:We don't want this thread shut down we just want more opportunities to tap on the glass box of autism you live inside of to watch you sperg out
Certainly, be my guest. Its bigger than it looks like on the outside in here, the sperg box is like a tardis.

Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #209559

FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209564

Good top quality meme, dissapointed with the lack of detail on the dame (no facehugger/xeno maid?)

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #209568

oh, look. he's now going to pretend he enjoys people making fun of his thread while trying to sneak passive-aggressive remarks now and then.

I think we hit stage 3
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209570

Sligneris wrote:oh, look. he's now going to pretend he enjoys people making fun of his thread while trying to sneak passive-aggressive remarks now and then.

I think we hit stage 3
Like what literally else am i meant to do other than try to enjoy my time in the hut

Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #209571

i'm beginning to think that fwoosh is literally not able to stop
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #209572

can sec apply harmbaton if you demand to know if you are being detained
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #209580

I dunno, I think when you get memed hard for a spergy thread or post the best way to deal with it is to laugh at yourself. What else can you do?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #209582

trying to fix a shitty attitude towards other players would be a good start.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209597

Sligneris wrote:trying to fix a shitty attitude towards other players would be a good start.
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/20377

Probably not, damage is done.
Wyzack wrote:I dunno, I think when you get memed hard for a spergy thread or post the best way to deal with it is to laugh at yourself. What else can you do?
Spot on.

Spoiler:
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #209599

So Fwoosh, how do you feel about giving security combat mechs?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209665

Jacough wrote:So Fwoosh, how do you feel about giving security combat mechs?
Like no issue, as long as the mech controls are locked to sec, and gygaxes rather than durands are out on the front. (Naturally saving the Durand to combat super heavy nested threats like a minefield of watchers/xenos) id really wish security would remember we exist more (and not ask for memeboticist procedures, use the execution room/brig triage for that because officers are VERY vulnerable)

Much more personally id prefer to use detached and summarily carded posibrain AI's in mechs instead, given they can have a robocop ai module and be self autonomous rather than shitty ED20's or whatever the fuck they are called, because those machines are poor performing and fun for nobody, not least sec bending over backwards and giving out sec supplies to build it.

Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #209687

PKPenguin321 wrote:
An0n3 wrote:If we can organize some sort of in-game event where we drag Fwoosh kicking and screaming out of Science then flog him publicly in the halls I will actually play this fucking game again just to attend it
this, please allow us to do this some time
it wouldnt even be hard just wait for fwoosh to be the RD then make everybody but him a traitor with the objective to free science
i'm in
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #209699

Drynwyn wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
An0n3 wrote:If we can organize some sort of in-game event where we drag Fwoosh kicking and screaming out of Science then flog him publicly in the halls I will actually play this fucking game again just to attend it
it wouldnt even be hard just wait for fwoosh to be the RD then make everybody but him a traitor with the objective to free science
i'm in
I totally wouldn't facilitate this from happening.

Completely unrelated, does anyone know how to force roundstart jobs on people?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209704

peoplearestrange wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
i'm in
I totally wouldn't facilitate this from happening.

Completely unrelated, does anyone know how to force roundstart jobs on people?
TBH i wouldn't mind it'd be a short and entertaining round for me. Have the nuke disk pointer jump to my location even so. (for fun ill carry the nuke disk in my backpack)

By the way more gear grinding, whoever played the ckey of garl glitter, literally proved my point of shitty aggresive miners (i wasn't around at round-end to see antag but the overwatching admin is so laid back why the fuck did i ahelp it anyway to no response) barging into research and then shooting the HOP (me) and a scientist to near death with a gatfruit gun (which i told the hydroponics crew off about) for trying to push them (and me firing my egun disabler) off the console to stop them when the scientist told them to stop. He was unwanted there and escalated it.

Fucking pissed, the AI got involved, locked him down but then he managed to flee presumably via disposals to pussy out from the authorities on mining to avoid punishment. GREAT, WEW [*TITLE*]

Spoiler:
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #209754

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Jacough wrote:So Fwoosh, how do you feel about giving security combat mechs?
Like no issue, as long as the mech controls are locked to sec, and gygaxes rather than durands are out on the front. (Naturally saving the Durand to combat super heavy nested threats like a minefield of watchers/xenos) id really wish security would remember we exist more (and not ask for memeboticist procedures, use the execution room/brig triage for that because officers are VERY vulnerable)

Much more personally id prefer to use detached and summarily carded posibrain AI's in mechs instead, given they can have a robocop ai module and be self autonomous rather than shitty ED20's or whatever the fuck they are called, because those machines are poor performing and fun for nobody, not least sec bending over backwards and giving out sec supplies to build it.
So assuming the R&D table on the wiki is up to date and you've got the research levels for them you've got no problem using 20000 diamonds, 15000 glass, and 135000 metal for a total of 170000 materials plus the time it takes to build it for a gygax but 8000 metal, 15000 glass, 2000 silver, and 2000 uranium for a total of 13500 materials on a super kinetic accelerator that you can just print off the protolathe is asking too much? Or even a total of 16000 materials on a sonic jackhammer which again, can just be printed off the protolathe? Or even 750 materials for a mining satchel of holding which again, can just be printed off the protolathe?

You're asking the miners to bring a lot of materials for no pay off when you could easily provide them with some upgraded equipment for just a fraction of the time and resources you'd be spending on a big stompy mech that's pretty situational.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209777

I find it amusing that you're A. comparing the issues side by side, and B. not considering high end tier discounts which usually bring individual objects that take lets say 4000 on standard material usage to about 400 or a 1000 at the most.

> The upgrades also apply to the robotics machinery to make them very cheap and is only relevant between shared science resources.

If miners actually consistently delivered minerals and shut up about their self importance like a golden retriever asking for a dog biscuit jumping up all on and over you and trying to maul you instead of sitting down and waiting like a 'good boy' (or god forbid science makes their own mining rig and absolves miners of responsibility) then with the extreme discounts you can do both even on shitty supplies.

Probably you will expend atleast 1 diamond on tech (which with lasers gets converted back in pretty quickly enough to gradually print off required upgrade parts piece by piece, and any additional diamonds after that are reserve and can be split up to be dedicated to RND or memebotics to build mechs.

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #209778

> Set up own mining rig

I want to see you actually do that instead of constantly going "well, I can do that!" and using hypothetical scenarios that don't happen in order to discredit and belittle the efforts of other crew.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #209780

Baycode actually has science's own mining shuttle intended for xenoarcheology. Since nobody ever plays mining on baycode, it's handy to use.
Bring back papercult.

FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209790

Sligneris wrote:> Set up own mining rig

I want to see you actually do that instead of constantly going "well, I can do that!" and using hypothetical scenarios that don't happen in order to discredit and belittle the efforts of other crew.
Until miners force strike action and stop working and/or i find the time to get volunteers, build the damn base/rob the auxillary and all the machinery and equipment i might well be out of time (because ree antags lets pussy out and flee the station as soon as its off cooldown) a round. Fully feasable though, we have orm boards but its also making it safe (via atmos) is harder if we are going full exodus mode.

Pity i can't explicitly order drones around to do it with a auxiliary law to their current to go dig shit.

Spoiler:
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #209799

Alright. Here's how this should work. Someone breaks into science, Looking to get shit they shouldn't have, security throws them out.
Someone is Stealing xenobio or something because They can "Do it better"? See if they actually can.(If they can't, feed to slimes)
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209822

Reyn wrote:Alright. Here's how this should work. Someone breaks into science, Looking to get shit they shouldn't have, security throws them out.
Someone is Stealing xenobio or something because They can "Do it better"? See if they actually can.(If they can't, feed to slimes)
Theres no way to go back and revert without turning the back on progress so your scientists can do it. If holy shit they want to the job and are good at it go sign up with the HOP as you're much better at it than whatever you're working on. Otherwise keep to your own job and stop being a ovveruling ass, you'd get pissy with us if we screwed with YOUR job progress (fucking up your plants in botany because we are incompetent or doing all the work).

Running into science and doing someones' job for them is like stealing additional access and pissing on the sole role of a scientist. Am i supposed to just destroy the slimes you made because you ruined the hopes and dreams of my own xenobio scientists?

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #209828

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Theres no way to go back and revert without turning the back on progress so your scientists can do it.
Deal with it. You should accept that someone is helping out, not act all pissy about shit like that.
FantasticFwoosh wrote:If holy shit they want to the job and are good at it go sign up with the HOP as you're much better at it than whatever you're working on.
Okay, why the hell do you care? Accept the results and learn to appreciate the efforts of others instead of whining about ID assignments.
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Otherwise keep to your own job and stop being a ovveruling ass, you'd get pissy with us if we screwed with YOUR job progress
I have yet to see a CE trying to telebaton an assistant who's fixing walls and windows for "overruling muh working experience". You kind of reach the level of shittery of such hypothetical CE.
FantasticFwoosh

Re:

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209834

Sligneris wrote:Shitters Dindu Nuffin

> Deal with it, dont stop us ruining someone elses round so i can promote my/their RND guide on pastebin
> Deal with it, why should a head who directly manages his department and cares about it give a shit (while us shitters continue shitting on it, invading it being hostile to its staff and robbing all of our progressional work from them as botanists/chefs/officers/miners/cargo techs and other heads)
> Deal with it, Im going to cite a example of a completely unrelated job with no similar beginning=endgame progression to justify being a shitter instead of something relevant like hydroponics, in which people would hatchet you to death for that shit

Im going to shove my fingers in my ears while my author ghost writes my new guide in how to get earthsblood max potency melons in record time while chanting 'deal with it'
Basically saying 'DEAL WITH IT' without actually putting thought into any mistakes that may have been made or your arguement, atleast im humble enough to atleast CONSIDER that people in my science department have in the past handled things badly. You're as dug in and dense on the topic as i am.

The issue is that im STANDING UP TO IT rather than letting it slide by. Because its bullshit!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lately despite the occasional wild gun asshole, i've noticed miners and scientists actually taking onboard my rhetoric and science has been more enjoyable to play and peaceful than before.

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #209837

Standing up to what? People helping your department out? You're going to vilify people actually helping with research? While you "STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS", everyone else is tired of your shit. Don't you get it? All the shit for your attitude is well deserved.

There's also the hypocrisy of you whining about "unwashed non-scientists taking science's jobs" while it often happens that no one from Science actually bothered doing RnD and you still stop others from handling it, and then you constantly, and I mean constantly talk about stealing mining's job in order to support your claim that it's so insignificant, and that those dirty miners don't deserve nothing. Then you say you'd bomb people with maxcap bombs because they don't act as your slave. I thought you said you didn't need them anyway? But you sure don't complain when you see diamonds pop up in the ORM, do you?

Is it even possible for anyone else to be as dense as you're being here?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209861

Sligneris wrote:Standing up to what? People helping your department out? You're going to vilify people actually helping with research? While you "STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS", everyone else is tired of your shit. Don't you get it? All the shit for your attitude is well deserved.

There's also the hypocrisy of you whining about "unwashed non-scientists taking science's jobs" while it often happens that no one from Science actually bothered doing RnD and you still stop others from handling it, and then you constantly, and I mean constantly talk about stealing mining's job in order to support your claim that it's so insignificant, and that those dirty miners don't deserve nothing. Then you say you'd bomb people with maxcap bombs because they don't act as your slave. I thought you said you didn't need them anyway? But you sure don't complain when you see diamonds pop up in the ORM, do you?

Is it even possible for anyone else to be as dense as you're being here?
They think they are helping but really they are not, they are just being meddling helicopter players hovering over and watching the meta unfold and swooping in to override when literally anything untoward happens. You are completely disillusioned about how detrimental taking someones job progress from them is in maintaining enthusiasm in the round, you literally think you have to be knight in shining armour every round rather than chill relax and let people do their job as slowly as it takes with a little guiding non-invasive hand from management to get them on their way.

That comment about maxcap bombing was directed jokingly at golems stealing minerals, because miners go there when they get annoyed at RND, so ill go throw a maxcap into the golem teleporter permabeacon which was a bad investement anyway (which if they just ask nicely they'll get rather than inflate their ego and dictate, a round or so ago a miner came into RND but was polite and didnt hog the console i got a bit stuffy and told him to be on his way when he was finished with the scientist taking his order at the RND console also politely and he did, it was a refreshing experience from the tenseness miners usually bring with shittery.) i really do think miners are not worth anything special and slave miner mechanics/RP to keep them on task would 1 be better for miner immersion and traitor ingenuity as 'hard-mode' and 2 stop this conflict altogether by getting them on task then just letting them go when the work is done.

> Cuckers are a long line of lizard mining slave labour magnates historically split between their (my) often chosen roles of HOP, QM and RD. Make it canon or free the lizards, that is my ultimatum.

If miners work they work, if they dont we just make borgs to go mine/auxillary mining base for the cost of metal and maybe some boards we had in storage, we usually have no shortage of shitters running up offering themselves to the table to be borged. Minerals are a plus but as i've said before the self entitlement of miners for doing just one shift then being 'absolved' to just get equipped up on what they just dug and die to their own stupid life decisions under the foot of a drake or in a chasm to never see the station again. They don't give a flying toss about the station, they deliver minerals just to pick up thier monster hunting tools and summary meta so they can get boss loot and a powergamer badge of honor tick on the scoreboard (literally a HUGE mistake).

> At one time this would not be a issue but mining loot/explorer loot for exclusive mining ID access (or summary cargo access or above usually only) made miners exceptionally selfish and deviant to digging rocks which is why they are there, you can only otherwise get to lavaland with the white ship to genuinely explore it. When i play miner i just dig rocks, i dont think of it i pretend im still on asteroid and dig. dig. dig. whenever i do find a trinket i usually pass it off to the station to get back to digging.

Literally freeze miner jobs out all together and it'll be fine, slow start up but fine.

Spoiler:
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #209863

I want to get off Mr Fwoosh's wild ride
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #209865

The fact that slig and fwoosh took pictures of each other in game/went of their way is pretty damn funny
I haven't seen a thread this autistic since tornadium was not banned.
100/10 Good work everyone
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209867

Docprofsmith wrote:I want to get off Mr Fwoosh's wild ride
Remove RND kebab.

Also hello literally WHO are you?

EDIT - I thought you were some kind of ancient player or something, no explicit offense meant.
NikNakFlak wrote:The fact that slig and fwoosh took pictures of each other in game/went of their way is pretty damn funny
Its funny because its actually had such a profound effect and everybody has been so busy memorising its awfullness for memes the cult following of it actually has formed in the mind of science players, I've seen it for myself. This thread is practically littered with actually helpful suggestions to make meaningful differences.

> also thanks for reminding me, slig completely ignores my IC pic relevant to the subject discussion expressing confusion why miners have so much weird boss gained selfish shit. Then passes it off that nothing is wrong.

Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #209881

Fwoosh has no idea who the runner up headman is. How does that happen
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #209949

> captain confused about hotel staff fucking off to mining and getting Lavaland gear
> relevant to the discussion

Literally how.
NikNakFlak wrote:The fact that slig and fwoosh took pictures of each other in game/went of their way is pretty damn funny
To be honest, it wasn't as much as "going out of my way" as it was another ghost pointing out "what's the HoP doing in Science, it's a restricted area" and me taking a screenshots for that for the sake of memes.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #209960

Sligneris wrote:> captain confused about hotel staff fucking off to mining and getting Lavaland gear
> relevant to the discussion

Literally how.
To be honest, it wasn't as much as "going out of my way" as it was another ghost pointing out "what's the HoP doing in Science, it's a restricted area" and me taking a screenshots for that for the sake of memes.
I wasn't around for the whole round, at which point did you even confirm it as a miner instead of calling it out later as hotel staff? A miner can be anybody (though just for you id prefer it to be my slaves working for minimal credit to buy thier reedeom). You've made my point super hard in that miners will even steal hotel staff in a BLATENT flaunting of the rules to get a free body and continue their own selfish enterprise and hunt. That is a ahelpable and potentially ghost role bannable break of the rules, that shows this compulsive almost obsessive behaviour.

Death literally will not stop these memes.
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp wrote:Image

Nobody died that day - NOBODY
LITERALLY WILL NOT STOP
I already gave my reasons there, and i was there on a matter of urgent station security with sec (since my office was out out of commission) after my cargo guys approached me with a bag of maxcap bombs, i called ahead, there was no RD so obviously i couldn't call ahead to them. HOS was braindead in there in a lubed 5x3 sec checkpoint room via the scrubbers acting up. There's a distinct difference in context and i don't recall myself contradicting myself.

Spoiler:
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #210001

Mr Fwoosh says

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #210003

Bring back papercult.

Jacough

Post by Jacough » #210034

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I find it amusing that you're A. comparing the issues side by side, and B. not considering high end tier discounts which usually bring individual objects that take lets say 4000 on standard material usage to about 400 or a 1000 at the most.

> The upgrades also apply to the robotics machinery to make them very cheap and is only relevant between shared science resources.

If miners actually consistently delivered minerals and shut up about their self importance like a golden retriever asking for a dog biscuit jumping up all on and over you and trying to maul you instead of sitting down and waiting like a 'good boy' (or god forbid science makes their own mining rig and absolves miners of responsibility) then with the extreme discounts you can do both even on shitty supplies.

Probably you will expend atleast 1 diamond on tech (which with lasers gets converted back in pretty quickly enough to gradually print off required upgrade parts piece by piece, and any additional diamonds after that are reserve and can be split up to be dedicated to RND or memebotics to build mechs.
You make a compelling argument. I'll be sure to deliver plenty of ore directly to your office from now on.
Spoiler:
and by that I mean plenty of gibtonite
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #210041

Jacough wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I find it amusing that you're A. comparing the issues side by side, and B. not considering high end tier discounts which usually bring individual objects that take lets say 4000 on standard material usage to about 400 or a 1000 at the most.

You make a compelling argument. I'll be sure to deliver plenty of ore directly to your office from now on.
Spoiler:
and by that I mean plenty of gibtonite
Argues that miners are aggressive valid grudging cucks = gets threatened with gibtonite wew. This is literally worse than that time is a lizard gibtonite bombed the golems (with a bwoink) after one of them (me) RP'd /me verb cracked their knuckles at them threateningly for some reason or another like they'd been stealing golem minerals or something (its fuzzy in my memory)

Though some gibtonite charges for the bomb range would be nice.

Spoiler:
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #210051

Screemonster wrote:Image

My reaction to this meme:
[youtube]H47ow4_Cmk0[/youtube]
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #210052

You are either a master shitposter, underage or mentally retarded.
Bring back papercult.

Reyn

Post by Reyn » #210055

Science is not meant to be an...Autismfort... Oh god i don't like that term. I'll just call it a cancer castle

The doors are limited access
Theres already a security post.
You can get weapons elsewhere
Xenobiology is really secure
Toxins is secure
Everythig is reinforced walls

ITS ALREADY A CANCER CASTLE YOU TWAT. WE DONT NEED THSI BULLSHIT
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #210058

Both underage and retarded, got it.
Bring back papercult.

Reyn

Post by Reyn » #210059

InsaneHyena wrote:Both underage and retarded, got it.
I prefer to be considered "Master shitposter and Litterally autistic", which is the case
I am not a retard
I am not underaged
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #210061

(sigh) Such is the life of one with Asperger's syndrome
FantasticFwoosh

Reyn & Cucker Go To Cancer Castle

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #210077

Reyn wrote:

(sigh) Such is the life of one with Asperger's syndrome
Takes one to know one, ill drink to that. (we are literally a autism support group)

Check my profile age, it all checks out if you dont believe me.
Reyn wrote:Science is not meant to be an...Autismfort... Oh god i don't like that term. I'll just call it a cancer castle

The doors are limited access
Theres already a security post.
You can get weapons elsewhere
Xenobiology is really secure
Toxins is secure
Everythig is reinforced walls

ITS ALREADY A CANCER CASTLE YOU TWAT. WE DONT NEED THSI BULLSHIT
Reyn & Cucker Go To Cancer Castle

Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #210256

Thus in arguing over who was the most autistic that day they all moved along the spectrum together.

The End.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #210261

Incomptinence wrote:Thus in arguing over who was the most autistic that day they all moved along the spectrum together.

The End.
Docprofsmith wrote:Mr Fwoosh says

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
God this thread has many great quotes.

Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #213355

2000+ views and 200 replies milestone bump.

:honk: We did it digg!! :honk:

Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #213358

FantasticFwoosh wrote: :honk: We did it digg!! :honk:
More like 9gag
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?