no

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
byosfeer
Byond Username: Byosfeer

no

Post by byosfeer » #225789

Hello friends. As some of you may have noticed, I have been permabanned.
Now, you may be thinking that I am writing in the wrong spot for a ban appeal, but that's the thing: I'm gladly not appealing this ban.
Shocking? For you, maybe. probably not. For me, I've seen this coming for a while. Reason being is that in my opinion, /tg/ is slowly dying for a multitude of reasons.
Although I am admittedly sour about being banned for no decent reason by a hideous Pepsi-soaked loli abomination, I do care for the server to some degree. Especially knowing that some decent staff and players do remain, like PKPenguin, Shaps, Cobby, Dreamweaver, Digdug, Peoplearestrange, and others.
So I suppose I'll go ahead and list every little cancer cell that is slowly killing /tg/, as I think it is a valuable bastion against the autism and shitty playerbases and code found in other servers that is slowly being lost to shitlers.
Without further ado, I present to you:
Why /tg/ is becoming fucking awful Electric Boogaloo:

1. Is this Call of Duty or SS13?- It is literally impossible to have a decent session of roleplay on either server, especially Sybil. Now, you may be thinking "b-b-but byosfeer how does dis relate 2 COD you stupide faget". Well I'll fucking tell you. COD is basically an objective-driven run-and-gun that was originally built for teamwork and tactical decision making, though it has become a shitshow of who can get the most kills/objectives, who is the most elite xxxMLGxxx, blah blah look at my gunz fuckfest. Think about it: the amount of powergaming, validhunting, objective-driven fuck-your-enemy-over-at-all-costs garbage present on /tg/ has only grown and grown. Even on Basil, which is considered a refuge of RP among the two servers is effected, they are just better at playing the long game and stocking up on laser guns. Basil is a bunch of wolves patiently stalking prey, Sybil is a school of bloodthirsty piranhas striking as soon as possible. This cancerous growth of "only I can win, fuck all of you" mentality has effectively destroyed any opportunity for roleplay, as everyone is too busy making stunprods and cablecuffs to fuck over their co-workers at the first sign of trouble. No one interacts purposefully anymore. It's a shitfest, and if you aren't a flaming shit-smeared autist you will agree. Security especially has become a nest of powergamers who enjoy fucking with people. ALSO: Why in the FUCK is there a space law penalty for murder AND a cloning machine if murder under seemingly any circumstances (if you are not valid) results in a fast and fiery ban? The permabrig exists for a reason, and I'm sure anyone worth their salt can stand being murdered if they were behaving awfully and get cloned, with out being... well, salty. Murder happens in real life, and there are valid and effective solutions in game to punish murderers and recover those murdered. I'm not saying that killing anyone and everyone should be allowed, but if a player is being garbage and breaking in all over and trying to steal important shit, I don't see a reason why other crew members can't kill others who are just causing shit repeatedly. Just a thought. And the strictness on inane rules leads me to my following point...

2. Holier Than Thou, plebs!- The long-term health of any server is based primarily around the quality of the staff. Not only that, but the attitude of the staff members rubs off on the playerbase. I have found that many of the staff members are caustic, cynical, and patronizing to the point that any offense is frequently met with a "What the fuck are you doing you fucking retard here's a ban, don't even try explaining" or "Guilty until proven innocent" response. I've been banned before for decent reasons, however I can't count the number of times that I've skirted or actually been given a ban for completely garbage reasons. It seems as though some staff have this attitude where rather than taking care of something they care about, they have been FORCED into monitoring people who they just think of as troublemaking retards, rather than humans prone to mistakes. Not only that, but I don't really think that the admins acknowledge the fact that they can make mistakes themselves. I'd like to drop a few names of the worst offenders in my opinion. Owegno, Okand37, Saegrimr, Alphabetaa. Basically anyone who does the "*bwoink* Hey, got a minute" meme, for the most part (some exceptions). So cut the shit. You're no better than anyone else in this shitty game. You spend hours hunched in front of a monitor just like us, the only difference is you can make people not play a 2d spess game. You have to understand that you have a direct impact on the attitude and mood of the server. And the "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, INCORRECT, FUCK YOU CRIMINAL SCUM" attitude is just awful- Sometimes, people make stupid choices and put someone into crit in the heat of the moment. Sometimes, people get angry after being harassed by the same person for a few rounds and strike back. People are prone to human emotion, and that yields mistakes. You have to understand this and respond appropriately- cutting everything off at the head is NOT the way to go. The permabans should really be reserved for the pure garbage: the 10-connection, 10-note 3-ban people who show up only to grief. The people who go straight from the arrival shuttle to welderbomb. The people who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to shit everything up. I like to think I play the game well. Sure, I fuck up now and then and make mistakes. I certainly have made some larger mistakes. But it's not like I don't have good moments as well. I'm not a net loss to the server. The people who fuck up, show remorse, and actually do put in effort to being good most rounds are just as good as those with clean record. We're all human. (except for liggers, fuck liggers)

3. What do you meme? - Don't get me wrong here- It's important to have fun. And I don't think that there are many games that promote senseless, absurd, hilarious fun as well as SS13. But it gets to a certain point where people take the memeing too far. People act like complete autists for no good reason. I myself have been guilty of this on some occasions- I admit that much. But I think that where others surpass me is the fact that they take it to a level where it heavily effects the round of many people- lubing floors all over, disarming people to take their things, metagrudging, making people retarded, turning them into random people, spacing IDs, breaking consoles for giggles, all of this stupid, spiteful garbage. People just don't take ANYTHING seriously. No one honestly tries to make anyone else's round better. People harbor so much resentment that it carries over to other rounds. The beauty of a round based system is that everything goes back to the way it was- both the station and the crew. There's always another round to play. It's only a game, why do you have to be mad? Not only are the crew taking the memes too far, but I have found that the quality of the game itself has decreased over time as it becomes more and more of a big joke. More and more gimmicks, more and more shitty and grief-enabling features that in SOME reality might be used by an antag but more often than not are just used by some fuckwit to mess with people (read: freon). There comes a point where people need to grow up a bit, slow down, behave themselves. It's really not that hard if you try.

Summary: The shit sandwich. Yeah, as you can see (and hopefully I have you in agreement/convinced you) there are some deeply rooted problems in /tg/. The issues extend into all three branches of the game: playerbase, staff, and content. BUT: The silver lining is that with such a small community, change is easy. So be the change that you want to see, and really should be. Perform and behave at a higher level, and maybe this adorably shitty game might just turn into an adorably mediocre game. The community is what makes the game great, and I see the community slowly growing stale, fragile, and necrotic. So please, PLEASE don't let this get any worse than it is. The way I see it, /tg/ is dying. Whether you agree or not, it's not what it used to be. There is work to be done, and even if I am not around to contribute to the betterment of /tg/, I still hope it happens. I have had a great time playing with you guys, and at the core, it's a great server with good people. You just need to reach that core and bring it back.

Good luck, /tg/. And thanks for the good times.

BONUS ROUND: Extra Super Space Overtime Game Of The Year Platinum Deluxe Edition
I decided to toss this part in, think of it as a bonus reel. I'd like to explain why exactly led up to the actions that got me banned. It had been a long, infuriating day of SS13. I had been killed, abused, left to rot, and generally shat on more times than I can remember. Adminhelp led nowhere, doctors were inept, security was cruel and absent, and the crew was generally hateful. After some clear metagrudging with a side of grief, I was getting close to my breaking point. The two final rounds went like this:
Round 1: Chance and I decide to take over the station. We start the A$AP Mob, and with deft skills and overwhelming robustness, we manage to case the armory, hunt down antags, free the innocent members of the crew, and restore perfect justice. We fucked up some shitters and stopped some cucks from trying to be a hero (We're looking at you, mime). It was all in all a great round. Chance and I had our fun. We got back at the cruel and inept security composed of an unrobust HoS, Derek Westbrook, and Catherine... I forget her last name. We ravaged those who tried to stop us, and generally steamrolled the station. We were like some Robin Hood motherfuckers, and I truly consider it to be one of my proudest moments, rule-breaking or not.
Round 2: THE FINAL BOSS. It's lowpop Sybil, time to be the clown and scare people by popping out of maintenance! I managed to get all access, and I began to prank the shit out of the warden. He was a real dick, and as a result I decided to steal his armory. I had every intention of returning it shortly, but not before Lydia Alice came at me with a syringe gun, and with no words began to fire syringes of an unknown substance at me. The only thing I had to defend myself was an axe, so I pulled it out and tried to intimidate her, to no avail. I tried to disarm her, to no avail. So, with a heavy heart I had to hit her. Though, she was able to get the jump on me. Looks like I was headed to chloral town, but NOPE! Immediate decapitation. Escalation from 30-100 in a second.I am borged, and as I am wandering in maintenance I am randomly blown, only to be recovered by Lydia. After being put back into my body and cloned, I decided to exact my revenge. I was going to slip her, cuff her, and dress her up as a sexy clown and tote her around as my waifu. A second murder occured, more brutal than the last. Cloned again. So, the third time I got into a spooky disguise and went after her, with the intention of arresting her and bringing her to security. Nope. This time, she gets me and cuts me apart. I am then borged again. Soon enough, I call up Chance IRL and have him hop online to help me out. He logs in. He orders me to open the upload under law 2, and complying with my laws I open the doors for him. He then uploads Antimov. I then go back, murder Lydia as my laws permit, and then moments later I am banned. Totally fucking worth it, thanks, goodbye, have a nice day.

Bonus bonus: The wanted list.
Here's a quick list of the players who really need to take some lessons from this post. You guys are trouble.
Lane Stewart
Derek Westbrook
Kat Richards
Sort of kind of Smells-The-Feet, you've gotten better. c:
Loves-The-Lizards
Most lizards, for that matter.
Most people who play security, or anyone who plans on playing security.
Basically everyone

:heart: :honkman:
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Revert post blanking.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: So long, and thanks for all the carp.

Post by lzimann » #225791

Although I am admittedly sour about being banned for no decent reason by a hideous Pepsi-soaked loli abomination
Soon enough, I call up Chance IRL and have him hop online to help me out. He logs in. He orders me to open the upload under law 2, and complying with my laws I open the doors for him. He then uploads Antimov. I then go back, murder Lydia as my laws permit, and then moments later I am banned. Totally fucking worth it, thanks, goodbye, have a nice day.
Are you literally retard? Anyway, good bye and hopefully never come back.
byosfeer

Post by byosfeer » #225793

lzimann wrote:
Although I am admittedly sour about being banned for no decent reason by a hideous Pepsi-soaked loli abomination
Soon enough, I call up Chance IRL and have him hop online to help me out. He logs in. He orders me to open the upload under law 2, and complying with my laws I open the doors for him. He then uploads Antimov. I then go back, murder Lydia as my laws permit, and then moments later I am banned. Totally fucking worth it, thanks, goodbye, have a nice day.
Are you literally retard? Anyway, good bye and hopefully never come back.
Yeah, uh, goodbye. Sorry for triggering you, pal.
I don't really plan on coming back anyway because of people like you. Thanks for the well wishes, and thanks for proving my point, you literally retard.
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #225794

You posted this in the wrong forum

Shitposts go in the hut.

I fixed that error for you.

Have a great day and thank you for choosing /tg/station13, Your number one source for salt.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #225795

literally who
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
byosfeer

I was trash

Post by byosfeer » #225796

MrStonedOne wrote:You posted this in the wrong forum

Shitposts go in the hut.

I fixed that error for you.

Have a great day and thank you for choosing /tg/station13, Your number one source for salt.
Thanks, I guess.
I suppose that I might have been wise for you to at least ATTEMPT to extract the slightest bit of wisdom for my post, but either you are too disabled or too hurt by my words to try.
Again, thanks for reaffirming my choices and making me happier that I never have to come back.
It truly warms my heart.
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snerdly
Byond Username: Snerdly

Post by Snerdly » #225798

I DINDU NUFFIN UNBAB ME

It's been a great run being /tg/'s resident retard.
Last edited by Snerdly on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #225799

who

even after becoming headmin i still have no fucking clue how people can care this much about this game to write up massive essays over shit that in the end literally does not matter, what is this paper even about
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
byosfeer

I was wrong

Post by byosfeer » #225800

Shap wrote:who

even after becoming headmin i still have no fucking clue how people can care this much about this game to write up massive essays over shit that in the end literally does not matter, what is this paper even about
If you don't care about this game, why do you dedicate as much time and effort to it as you do?
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
byosfeer

why did I even do this

Post by byosfeer » #225801

Whatever, guys. Just figured I might try to extend a hand down into the feces smeared wreckage and fish for survivors.
Thanks anyway
/thread
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #225802

who are you friend
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #225804

byosfeer wrote:
Shap wrote:who

If you don't care about this game, why do you dedicate as much time and effort to it as you do?
there is a difference between playing a game, enjoying it and wanting to contribute so that others can have the same experience you did, and then there's this my man, this is different
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #225805

Literally who?

Here's your (You)
Digdugxx
Byond Username: Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #225807

Goodbye friend <3
Spoiler:
Qbopper wrote:One of the few posts on the forums to make me genuinely laugh out loud, well done
:]]]
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #225808

byosfeer wrote: Thanks, I guess.
I suppose that it might have been wise for you to at least ATTEMPT to extract the slightest bit of wisdom for my post, but either you are too disabled or too hurt by my words to try.
Again, thanks for reaffirming my choices and making me happier that I never have to come back.
It truly warms my heart.
Dude I just run the server/backend and clean up messes on the website. What makes you think I care about some pvp vs pve and rp level debate. There are more productive uses of my time, one of them also ending in bate.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #225811

how's everyone doing today
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #225813

Why is she wearing a skirt in the snow? Poor fasion tastes tbh
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #225815

MrStonedOne wrote:
byosfeer wrote: Thanks, I guess.
I suppose that it might have been wise for you to at least ATTEMPT to extract the slightest bit of wisdom for my post, but either you are too disabled or too hurt by my words to try.
It truly warms my heart.
Dude I just run the server/backend and clean up messes on the website. What makes you think I care about some pvp vs pve and rp level debate. There are more productive uses of my time, one of them also ending in bate.
This is why everyone loves MSO the god.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #225816

Without further ado, I present to you:
Why /tg/ is becoming fucking awful Electric Boogaloo:
Really makes you think
Quanti
Byond Username: Killaslot

Post by Quanti » #225818

Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #225827

>get banned for metacomming with Chance
>make shitpost about how /tg/ is dying and shit and that you care for the server but you're glad to leave

no jeff you are the cancer
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #225828

Is this Jeff Jej?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #225829

Lumbermancer wrote:Is this Jeff Jej?
Who else would metafriend with Chance so much?

They're literally roommates. Not even a lie, they admitted as much.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #225830

I don't really have a good memory for names. I only remember Bryce Pax, Tim Ebow, Bonne Nuit and Myriam Rathens.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #225831

>most of the lizards are in trouble
>not all of them

my 8 yr old asked me, 'daddy, does trump being elected mean all lizards will finally hang on the day of his inauguration?' and I was literally shaking with pride and said, 'yes son all liggers will hang, ss13 will be great again'

if my 8 year old can understand this basic logic why can't you?? :D 8-) :lol:
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #225833

a hideous Pepsi-soaked loli abomination
Thank you based Saegrimr for removing the cancer
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #225835

>Guais I got bant 4 no rasin
>A-all I was doing was metafriending and subverting myself for revenge!!

What sort of retarded faggot wouldn't think you deserved this
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #225836

Round 2: THE FINAL BOSS. It's lowpop Sybil, time to be the clown and scare people by popping out of maintenance! I managed to get all access, and I began to prank the shit out of the warden. He was a real dick, and as a result I decided to steal his armory. I had every intention of returning it shortly, but not before Lydia Alice came at me with a syringe gun, and with no words began to fire syringes of an unknown substance at me. The only thing I had to defend myself was an axe, so I pulled it out and tried to intimidate her, to no avail. I tried to disarm her, to no avail. So, with a heavy heart I had to hit her. Though, she was able to get the jump on me. Looks like I was headed to chloral town, but NOPE! Immediate decapitation. Escalation from 30-100 in a second.I am borged, and as I am wandering in maintenance I am randomly blown, only to be recovered by Lydia. After being put back into my body and cloned, I decided to exact my revenge. I was going to slip her, cuff her, and dress her up as a sexy clown and tote her around as my waifu. A second murder occured, more brutal than the last. Cloned again. So, the third time I got into a spooky disguise and went after her, with the intention of arresting her and bringing her to security. Nope. This time, she gets me and cuts me apart. I am then borged again. Soon enough, I call up Chance IRL and have him hop online to help me out. He logs in. He orders me to open the upload under law 2, and complying with my laws I open the doors for him. He then uploads Antimov. I then go back, murder Lydia as my laws permit, and then moments later I am banned. Totally fucking worth it, thanks, goodbye, have a nice day.
>get revenge on the warden by STEALING THE ARMOURY
>get angry when people come to kill you for a felony
>pull out a fucking axe to scare people off
>push and chop people
>get killed and borged for being an ass
>blown, but borgger decides to have mercy and revives you
>decide you should harass her for revenge because you can't let it go
>get killed and cloned again for attempted kidnapping
>DO IT AGAIN
>get killed and borged
>you proceed to CALL YOUR METAFRIEND TO SIGN UP AS HOP TO SUBVERT YOU
>you kill her for her rightful actions in killing you

The only thing that Lydia did wrong here was letting you back into the round four times.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #225837

>Blatantly metacomm for months.
>Come up with some bullshit convenient excuse to get headmins to take pity on you.
>Have your buddy log on and immediately antimov you as a nonantag.
>Write an oxford-tier whinefest when I put an end to it.

It's another episode of "Saegrimr is always right stop unbanning people"
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #225839

Call up National Geographic because we found something saltier than the Dead Sea
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #225841

Living proof that /tg/ has actually gotten worse over time.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #225842

Wait a sec hold the fuck up

You complain about valid hunter power gamers and the talk about how your proudest round was stealing the armory and dunking antags with it?

You say the admins are dicks and then complain about them trying to sound polite?

The hypocrisy here is staggering and no one knows who the fuck you are. good day
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Quanti

Post by Quanti » #225844

I think the saddest part of threads like these besides OP is that the hut will delete them eventually. Feels like losing a piece of history it's a crime tbh.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #225845

Quanti wrote:I think the saddest part of threads like these besides OP is that the hut will delete them eventually. Feels like losing a piece of history it's a crime tbh.
You're right, I wonder what the character limit on notes is. I should paste that entire thing watch something bad happen and MSO comes and yells at me.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #225846

ok i stickied the topic, i think it won't be deleted now
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #225850

>digdug
>decent
What
Quanti

Post by Quanti » #225851

thanks lizardmann, liked and subscribed
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #225852

TheColdTurtle wrote:>digdug
>decent
What
decent in shittery

like op and his buttbuddy
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #225853

Oh my god it worked
Spoiler:
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #225855

When you asked if I was ready for memes I wasn't expecting a wall of text higher than Mount Everest.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #225856

the only reason we're cancerous is because we keep people like you unbanned as long as we did.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #225857

Okand37 wrote:When you asked if I was ready for memes I wasn't expecting a wall of text higher than Mount Everest.
JAPAN MAN BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY PREPARED FOR HIGH OCTANE DEGREE OF MEMETICS

JAPAN MAN SUGGEST GAIJIN TAKE PART IN CULT OF KEK
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #225858

Saegrimr put that on my notes
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #225859

done
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #225860

tbh it's shouldn't be stickied

it should be put in a subforum where it won't be deleted
call it cuck's greatests hits
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #225864

So were people giving him regular carps or space carps?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #225865

Timbrewolf wrote:Living proof that /tg/ has actually gotten worse over time.
Yeah, back in the good ol days people put their "I'm leaving" rants into video form. No effort from the kids now.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #225866

Put me in the screenshot
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
byosfeer

what was wrong with me jfc

Post by byosfeer » #225868

what the fuck RICHARD
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #225878

Archie700 wrote:tbh it's shouldn't be stickied

it should be put in a subforum where it won't be deleted
call it cuck's greatests hits
Yeah do this

Anywho seeya Jeff, I'm glad you thought highly of me at least
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: