"Act like an antag get dunked like an antag"= What?

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

"Act like an antag get dunked like an antag"= What?

Post by Oldman Robustin » #248514

Long story short I spent 30 minutes being cuffed/nearly killed/gulag'd/tortured by security for possession of a red piece of paper, when they knew it was fake, and never got an answer about where the fucking line gets drawn.

- Make a red piece of paper near roundstart
- Pull it out next to my fellow geneticist and he freaks the fuck out
- I follow him out of medbay laughing and he's screaming on the radio "OLDMAN CULT" "OLDMAN HAD A RED NOTE!!!"
- I go to brig to clear the meme up since I actually planned to have a normal round and not have security raid genetics
- The paper is just an off-color red that says "You got meme'd kiddo"
- Sec arrests me outside of the brig
- They search me, find the paper, and immediately realize it was a ruse
- But instead of releasing me, Officer missed the memo and keeps trying to drag me to the execution chamber
- Officer ignoring the rest of sec and is about 2 seconds from giving me the electric chair (reading is hard when you're trying to get them valids)
- The rest of sec finally realize where she took me and tell her to stop, she screams about me being a cultist and tries to kill me
- Sec stuns her, warden drags me back into the brig, Jessica comes back and shoots the warden, officer and Det shoot Officer, she gets dragged off
- Officer releases me outside the brig but doesn't take me off arrest, so beepsky swing into action while I'm trying to tell the other geneticist it wasn't real
- Warden collects me from beepsky and decides he's not done with me yet, I've been in cuffs for over 10 minutes at this point
- Warden starts stripping me down for Gulag, despite being fully aware that it wasn't real
- Officer who releases me protests, warden insists because I deserve it, officer kills himself on the spot in protest of the sheer fucking stupidity going on
- Get gulag'd, send my first Ahelp which gets the response from Trialmin "Act like an antag get dunked like an antag"
- I press my case, surely security can't just Gulag you for holding red paper, right?
- Trialmin ignores the rest of my ahelps, I have to specifically appeal to Headmin who's on
- Headmin says something along the lines of "Well you were looking for a reaction, it might've been better if sec had released you sooner", and then radio silence
- Finish my sentence and return to station, can't get the computer to return my equipment. We're past the 20 minute mark of being held prisoner now.
- Go to warden and ask for my gear back, he beats me up with Krav Maga instead and then drags me back to the computer, doesn't seem to understand power is out
- Since I had no radio, I asked him to ask AI to turn on power, etc. he finds out a wire was gnawed off
- At this point another prisoner (who also got Gulag'd for flimsy raisins) shows up and we're waiting for our stuff with another officer, I get fed up and rewire the fucking brig connection with my bare hands
- Shittalk the officer for needing a naked prisoner to fix their power, officer proceed to start choking me, stunning me, throwing me around, and then tosses me into a storage room that I can't escape, all while the Warden watches in amusement. I make another ahelp+prayer asking how long I have to be abused before I can kill these security, ahelp rejected.
- Finally the power returns thanks to my fix and the other prisoner welds me out of the room, Warden is blocking the exit and proceeds to re-Gulag the other prisoner when she tries to push him out of the way.
- Get the fuck out of there, after having been fucked by sec for around 30 minutes.

I think most of the worst admin interactions I've ever had involved the "Act like an antag..." policy. It's a pristine example of how a super vague rules allows for admins to dole out completely conflicting decisions. I have yet to get anything resembling a clear answer on this policy so here we are. For the record, I coded the ability to dye paper certain colors because I intended for colored paper to be a companion to toy swords, cap revolvers, and foam ebows for items that "Looks like antag gear but are harmless and quickly identifiable as non-threatening equipment. Can I start gulag'ing people for toy swords because of the inconvenience it takes for me to run from them until I can get an examine off to determine I'm not about to have my legs hacked off? Does security have any limit on non-lethal punishments? In my mind its even shittier because while the cap gun, toy sword, etc. LOOK like super dangerous syndie weapons, the red paper just looks like fucking red paper, which takes a good degree of metagaming to even know might be a cult talisman.

Am I just getting too old? I came from an era where if you even arrested someone for red paper you'd be facing a *BWOINK* for metagaming. Now security can be fully aware that you're just using a toy and still shit on your round harder than most traitors can even dream of. Trialmin seems to think it woud've been fine if security had just killed me instead. As time passes and our policy changes, not explicitly, but silently through the headmin/admin rotations, I can't help but feel like we might as well turn Ahelp responses into a roulette wheel to decide how our rules will be enforced.
Last edited by Oldman Robustin on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: "Act like an antag get dunked like an antag"= What?

Post by DemonFiren » #248517

Thanks for the new clown gimmick, Oldman.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #248525

DemonFiren wrote:Thanks for the new clown gimmick, Oldman.
agreed, thats actually a fucking awesome idea

also posting in robustin got robusted thread
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #248529

This is a fucking admin complaint, you're in the wrong subforum you fucking idiot.

Get dunked, nerd.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno
Byond Username: RussellTalbott

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #248531

mfw i get owned and make a thread about it Image
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #248532

Properly space your text and images please.
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #248533

i already did
Haevacht

Post by Haevacht » #248535

Besides act like an antag get treated like one is a rule older than you, you shitlicking scum.

Get good.

D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #248536

This is an admin complain, post in correct forum.

Also
Am I just getting too old? I came from an era where if you even arrested someone for red paper you'd be facing a *BWOINK* for metagaming.
Everyone metagames now. Welcome to the station crew, enjoy your stay
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #248537

tbt replica space suit and toy sword niggers getting fucking thrown into space and tasricide just laughing at how fucking stupid they were
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #248540

Oldman Robustin wrote:Long story short I spent 30 minutes being cuffed/nearly killed/gulag'd/tortured by security for possession of a red piece of paper, when they knew it was fake, and never got an answer about where the fucking line gets drawn.

- I follow him out of medbay laughing and he's screaming on the radio "OLDMAN CULT" "OLDMAN HAD A RED NOTE!!!"
- I go to brig to clear the meme up since I actually planned to have a normal round and not have security raid genetics
- But instead of releasing me, Officer Jessica Hunter missed the memo and keeps trying to drag me to the execution chamber
- She's ignoring the rest of sec and is about 2 seconds from giving me the electric chair (reading is hard when you're trying to get them valids)
- The rest of sec finally realize where she took me and tell her to stop, she screams about me being a cultist and tries to kill me
- Sec stuns her, warden drags me back into the brig, Jessica comes back and shoots the warden, officer and Det shoot Jessica, she gets dragged off
- Officer releases me outside the brig but doesn't take me off arrest, so beepsky swing into action while I'm trying to tell the other geneticist it wasn't real
- Warden collects me from beepsky and decides he's not done with me yet, I've been in cuffs for over 10 minutes at this point
- Warden starts stripping me down for Gulag, despite being fully aware that it wasn't real
- Officer who releases me protests, warden insists because I deserve it, officer kills himself on the spot in protest of the sheer fucking stupidity going on
- Get gulag'd, send my first Ahelp which gets the response from Sawrge "Act like an antag get dunked like an antag"
- I press my case, surely security can't just Gulag you for holding red paper, right?
- Sawrge ignores the rest of my ahelps, I have to specifically appeal to TehSteveo who's on
- Tehsteveo says something along the lines of "Well you were looking for a reaction, it might've been better if sec had released you sooner", and then radio silence
- Finish my sentence and return to station, can't get the computer to return my equipment. We're past the 20 minute mark of being held prisoner now.
- Go to warden and ask for my gear back, he beats me up with Krav Maga instead and then drags me back to the computer, doesn't seem to understand power is out
- Since I had no radio, I asked him to ask AI to turn on power, etc. he finds out a wire was gnawed off
- At this point another prisoner (who also got Gulag'd for flimsy raisins) shows up and we're waiting for our stuff with another officer, I get fed up and rewire the fucking brig connection with my bare hands
- Shittalk the officer for needing a naked prisoner to fix their power, officer proceed to start choking me, stunning me, throwing me around, and then tosses me into a storage room that I can't escape, all while the Warden watches in amusement. I make another ahelp+prayer asking how long I have to be abused before I can kill these security, ahelp rejected.
- Finally the power returns thanks to my fix and the other prisoner welds me out of the room, Warden is blocking the exit and proceeds to re-Gulag the other prisoner when she tries to push him out of the way.
- Get the fuck out of there, after having been fucked by sec for around 30 minutes.

I think most of the worst admin interactions I've ever had involved the "Act like an antag..." policy. It's a pristine example of how a super vague rules allows for admins to dole out completely conflicting decisions. I have yet to get anything resembling a clear answer on this policy so here we are. For the record, I coded the ability to dye paper certain colors because I intended for colored paper to be a companion to toy swords, cap revolvers, and foam ebows for items that "Looks like antag gear but are harmless and quickly identifiable as non-threatening equipment. Can I start gulag'ing people for toy swords because of the inconvenience it takes for me to run from them until I can get an examine off to determine I'm not about to have my legs hacked off? Does security have any limit on non-lethal punishments? In my mind its even shittier because while the cap gun, toy sword, etc. LOOK like super dangerous syndie weapons, the red paper just looks like fucking red paper, which takes a good degree of metagaming to even know might be a cult talisman.

Am I just getting too old? I came from an era where if you even arrested someone for red paper you'd be facing a *BWOINK* for metagaming. Now security can be fully aware that you're just using a toy and still shit on your round harder than most traitors can even dream of. Sawrge seems to think it woud've been fine if security had just killed me instead. As time passes and our policy changes, not explicitly, but silently through the headmin/admin rotations, I can't help but feel like we might as well turn Ahelp responses into a roulette wheel to decide how our rules will be enforced.
Sir this is a McDonald's drive-thru
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #248544

If security see's its just a funny gimmick (Fake stun paper or whatever) then they should at most brig you for a few minutes for disruption.

I wouldn't ahelp when Sawrge is on, because he is probably the worst trialmin/player and won't take it seriously. (Who even ac'd him?)

But no, acting like an antag consists of killing someone, saying you have a bomb, making a fake TTV and throwing it, acting like you're going to welderbomb, break into armory, break into upload/core, use traitor items as a non-antag.

Acting like a antag doesn't consist of doing minor un-disruptive pranks, example: When librarians would make books called "Armblade" or whatever, they'd have a foam armblade on and run around hitting people with the book to confuse the fuck out of them. If they got killed, they most of the time got defibbed/cloned.

If this was on Sybil then I'm surprised at the shitcurity, but on Basil sec's really bad and Sawrge most likely took their side because he plays sec a lot of the time.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #248548

>there's a specific rule saying that if you act like an antag you should expect to be treated like an antag
>act like an antag, get surprised when people treat you like an antag

hmmmm
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #248551

lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #248553

remove incredibly detailed specific example or i'm deleting this for being an admin complaint in policy discussion
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Haevacht

Post by Haevacht » #248554

lollerderby wrote:remove incredibly detailed specific example or i'm deleting this for being an admin complaint in policy discussion
Please only lock it or throw it to the salt reserves, it's just too good to lose.

TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #248556

Pls no delet
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #248557

nah fuck off that's garbage sec behaviour, warden and sec officer should get banned

this is also why sawrge shoudln't be an admin
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #248559

lollerderby wrote:remove incredibly detailed specific example or i'm deleting this for being an admin complaint in policy discussion
please move it to admin complaints so swarge can be removed from adminning
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #248561

BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #248562

i mean you wanted a reaction and you got one.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #248564

how do you manage to come up with this stuff every single day
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #248566

Space Station 13 is a spontaneous game of imperfect communication, imperfect systems in general, misdirection, and sabotage.
Oldman Robustin wrote:- Make a red piece of paper near roundstart
- But instead of releasing me, Officer Jessica Hunter missed the memo and keeps trying to drag me to the execution chamber <- The miscommunication happens here
- Officer releases me outside the brig but doesn't take me off arrest, so beepsky swing into action while I'm trying to tell the other geneticist it wasn't real <- You got screwed over by an imperfect system here
- Shittalk the officer for needing a naked prisoner to fix their power, officer proceed to start choking me, stunning me, throwing me around, and then tosses me into a storage room that I can't escape, all while the Warden watches in amusement. I make another ahelp+prayer asking how long I have to be abused before I can kill these security, ahelp rejected. <- Somewhere around this point you shoulda just started kicking sec's collective ass. He's still not getting the memo after being told several times about something he set up? Just go for it, man. Care less about abstract grey lines by admins in cases like these. This game is spontaneous, you have to be willing to jump into action.
Sorry that you don't like that sec can't be omnipotent and that you can get screwed over for it, and I'm sorry you are so reluctant to do anything without an admin giving you an explicit okay (this is more of our admin team's fault). I would assume you'd already understand this and be less reluctant since you yourself been an admin before, but I guess you never got the hang of it (which would explain why you were deadminned).

So yeah, miscommunications happen, sometimes really bad shit comes out of it, sometimes you gotta stand up for yourself. Welcome to Space Station 13.

Before you write me your 25 page essay response that completely misinterprets everything I've said here, just know that I won't read it.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #248573

THE SHED BECKONS
THE RESERVES HUNGER
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #248575

Wait I thought we were already in the shed.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #248583

Oldman Robustin wrote:Long story short I spent 30 minutes being cuffed/nearly killed/gulag'd/tortured by security for possession of a red piece of paper, when they knew it was fake, and never got an answer about where the fucking line gets drawn.

- But instead of releasing me, Officer Jessica Hunter missed the memo and keeps trying to drag me to the execution chamber
- She's ignoring the rest of sec and is about 2 seconds from giving me the electric chair (reading is hard when you're trying to get them valids)
- Sec stuns her, warden drags me back into the brig, Jessica comes back and shoots the warden, officer and Det shoot Jessica, she gets dragged off
- Get gulag'd, send my first Ahelp which gets the response from Sawrge "Act like an antag get dunked like an antag"
- Sawrge ignores the rest of my ahelps, I have to specifically appeal to TehSteveo who's on
- Tehsteveo says something along the lines of "Well you were looking for a reaction, it might've been better if sec had released you sooner", and then radio silence

Am I just getting too old? I came from an era where if you even arrested someone for red paper you'd be facing a *BWOINK* for metagaming. Now security can be fully aware that you're just using a toy and still shit on your round harder than most traitors can even dream of. Sawrge seems to think it woud've been fine if security had just killed me instead. As time passes and our policy changes, not explicitly, but silently through the headmin/admin rotations, I can't help but feel like we might as well turn Ahelp responses into a roulette wheel to decide how our rules will be enforced.
sounds like a fun round
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #248613

Sometinyprick wrote:

sounds like a fun round
yeah
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #248616

I'm a pretty harsh HoS and even I think this is shit
D&B

Post by D&B » #248619

Nobody is denying this is a shit treatment, but this is an admin complaint, not a policy discussion.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #248623

I've removed all identifying details.

It only becomes an admin complaint when someone in authority grows a pair and starts making rulings on this kind of stuff.

I made the BGObandit encounter earlier this week (also involving a terrible warden) an admin complaint because they refused to look into any details, check the dude's notes, or anything.

The trialmin in this thread just gave a glib statement of our policy, the headmin followed up with a more detail response but it never answered the question. I'll open a complaint for the trialmin simply because he has no fucking feedback thread and this is like the 3rd time he's been shit in 3 days, the headmin isn't worth complaining about, but its still frustrating to end up as security's fucktoy for the equivalent of pulling a toy sword on a coworker and spooking them.

The best place to resolve stuff like this would've been a ban request since it would focus directly on the shit behavior and its validity, but that doesn't exist and an admin complaint would focus completely on the trialmin half-assing his job, which is a concern but a pretty minor one compared to getting reamed by security for 30 minutes.
D&B

Post by D&B » #248625

Right hun also don't forget everyone metagames now.
Spoiler:
fuck you
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #248626

Rule 2: Do not use information gained outside of in character means.
I.e.. metagaming. This especially refers to communication between players outside of the game via things like Skype, known as metacomms. Characters are otherwise allowed to know everything about ingame mechanics or antagonists, as well as keep persistent friendships or relationships with other characters when not for the purpose of unfair advantage by teaming up together for little IC reason.

Metagaming is perfectly legal, no need to have a discussion about this.
Last edited by BeeSting12 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
D&B

Post by D&B » #248627

I said everyone metagames in regard to the first line in his last bolded paragraph.
Spoiler:
fuck you
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #248629

DSP Tries It: Space Station 13; Act Like An Antag Get Dunked Like An Antag = What Thread Creation Gone Wrong
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #248631

Can we just do the sane thing here and ban everybody involved?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #248632

to be fair this wasn't so much metagaming as plain ol' shitsec if they confirmed it to be a piece of paper and gulagged him anyway instead of just smacking him upside the head and tossing him down disposals.

edit: to clarify, it only counts as "acting like an antag" if you're doing something that might give someone reason to honestly believe you're an antag, and the clause exists so people don't get banned for killing people they honestly think are antags but turn out to be mistaken / frameups / whatever.

If they'd tased-and-lased him with the paper in his hand in the belief that he was a cultist, sure, but the moment they checked the paper and saw otherwise they no longer had any reasonable grounds for believing him to be an antag.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #248638

[youtube]e6bjq8HC_iQ[/youtube]
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #248639

Saegrimr wrote:Can we just do the sane thing here and ban everybody involved?
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
D&B

Post by D&B » #248641

Jokes on you, I'm already banned
Spoiler:
fuck you
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #248643

those sec players need to be banned, besides that there is nothing else worth disscussing in this thread tbh
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #248644

The shed hungers
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #248647

Doctor Pork wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:Can we just do the sane thing here and ban everybody involved?
So what, like permanently?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #248648

dannnnnnnnnnnnnno wrote:mfw i get owned and make a thread about it Image
Omg
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #248658

smart danno posters plz stay
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #248661

this isn't going to be productive at this point anyway
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #248666

since its in the shed anyway how about you name and shame everyone
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #248672

the red paper just looks like fucking red paper, which takes a good degree of metagaming to even know might be a cult talisman.
Wouldn't you also be metagaming by dyeing the paper then?
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #248673

Kor wrote:
the red paper just looks like fucking red paper, which takes a good degree of metagaming to even know might be a cult talisman.
Never considered that. I'm fine with clowns pulling this, but there's no reason for regular crew to do it.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #248680

Luke Cox wrote:
Kor wrote:
Never considered that. I'm fine with clowns pulling this, but there's no reason for regular crew to do it.
im fine with crew doing it and im also fine with crew getting dunked for it

i love printing books titled "mini-energy crossbow"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #248705

*pours one out for Damaged Goods*
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls