Sticky's weirdo gamemodes

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Sticky's weirdo gamemodes

Post by Stickymayhem » #494534

I keep coming up with weirdo admin gamemodes that are either disastrous or fun but I never remember them so I'm gonna start writing them down here. I'll add more as I remember or think up more.

The fun thing about these is because they're rare and custom and basically unknown, you have to make actual new decisions instead of just following a rote procedure. Also they're all awful and unfun.

Syndicate Base
Spoiler:
A syndicate asteroid appears in orbit around the station, with several agents aboard. Using the facilities available and very limited spacegear (One softsuit) they have to sabotage (Power, AI, Gateway, Gravgen, Nuke), Steal (Any usual traitor objective), Kidnap (Any head of staff) and Terrorize (Diseases, bombs, monsters) in order to gain telecrystals they can spend as a team on items to their handler (An admin stand in that sits on base and just gives them shit for TCs).

Major Victory (They activate the station self destruct nuke, then hijack the emergency shuttle as a team timed perfectly for the station to detonate while they are en route to the syndicate base)
Minor Victory (They nuke the station and die with it)
Minor Loss (The crew escapes before they can do anything or they all die but the syndicate asteroid is self-destructed)
Major Loss (The crew takes over the syndicate base and all syndicates have died or left)
Hivebot Prime
Spoiler:
Maintenance starts filled with hivebot fabricators quickly producing hivebot swarmers. They are weak but spawn quickly. A number of PRIME HIVEBOTS (strong hivebots with more health and player controlled) move through these swarms producing more fabricators and generally fucking shit up. Fabricators start by producing bots every 5 seconds, with an additional 5 seconds for every prime hivebot killed updating the spawners globally. Any hivebot that takes over a major power source (Engine, Gravgen, Teleporter, Gateway) gets access to a special effect. Supermatter makes them beefier, teleporter/gateway triggers a hivebot portal swarm stationwide, gravgen spawns beacons. Kill the prime hivebots and all fabricators to win. If hivebots take over and all hope is lost the station will be nuked like blob
Syndicate Drop Team
Spoiler:
A syndicate team drops in with a beacon. They must defend it to trigger syndicate portal swarms. Quick fighty round with mechs and shit
The Fleshless
Spoiler:
The Fleshless cult wants to end all death. A team hidden somewhere on the station use VR avatars spawning on station via special pods to complete their plan. Usually this will be stealing a comms console, teleporter and PANDEMIC machine to infect the sector with endless youth and end Centcom's tyranny over life and death. Find their pods and destroy the actual prime fleshless to stop them sabotaging via their endless supply of clones.
Supernova
Spoiler:
A supernova threatens to annihilate the station. Crew have a certain amount of time to offboard all of their supplies to start a new life on mining, the derelict or some other space ruin.
Synthesis
Spoiler:
A covert team of military synths board the station from a stealth vessel. Their goal is to kidnap crew and turn them into horrible synthlings (A half cyborg nightmare basically) while taking over all head of staff positions on the station.
Psyker
Spoiler:
A powerful psychic is brought on the station drugged and muzzled up. He can communicate via telepathy but as long as he's drugged and completely restrained he's powerless. IF someone fucks up he can start turning people into antags obeying him and spread his influence throughout the station to enact his escape plan. Bit less of a gamemode more of a side antag
Praise the Tentacle
Spoiler:
A ashwalker tentacle spawns on station, played by a player. As more bodies are fed to it the tentacle gains more powers, grows and eventually becomes mobile. This is effectivey a bloody conversion gamemode with a lot of fun fights against spearwielding maniacs and horrible eldritch tentacle spewing acid and gases and shit.
Classic Zombie
Spoiler:
Blah blah blah zombies happen for an interesting reason. Lights go out welcome to zombo station. Crew have to hold against the zombie tide. There may be specials like ventcrawling zombie monkeys, riot zombies, tentacle wielding zombies all that good shit.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Sticky's weirdo gamemodes

Post by wesoda25 » #494653

i remember psyker that was a fun one.
[this space reserved]
Isy232
Byond Username: Isy232

Re: Sticky's weirdo gamemodes

Post by Isy232 » #496319

Was a syndicate in a syndicate base gamemode.

It was good, minus the fact that one of our team members got themselves irradiated and fucked us all.

A good balanced admin spawned syndicate game mode that rewards stealthyness.
I did big goof and thank Dinkle for his mercy in only giving me a 1 day ban for this incident.
Image of all of the deaths thanks to Imsxz