The circus comes to town... eh, station?

Aeri
Byond Username: Cat348

The circus comes to town... eh, station?

Post by Aeri » #569593

Alright so somebody on the discord, (thanks Dawsby) told me about this thread, and this is the first place I've seen that it might actually make sense to pitch it.

"The circus comes to town"

Basically a space tent with thrusters (or the closest you can get, the ship the ERTs use or a spruced up whiteship may have to do) with a ridiculous number of clowns which ghosts can take control of like, a few of em (The rest are simple clown mobs). They have some kind of mission, now it's not a HARM mission, it's something silly that MAY OR MAY NOT cause a clash with the crew. The clowns have their own semi-harmful but silly weapons, any guns are equipped with hilarious or ultra hilarious firing pins. The clowns CAN fight and become valid, but aren't by default.

Maybe give the clown-ship a scattering of assorted ERP (Emergency Response Party) gear, not all of it, but a small array to share.

It's flexible, and the goals of clown team bravo are open to ideas from an admin to coordinate with me if this were to ever actually happen. (Steal bananium from the crew without them noticing?)
Tell your local headmins to abolish ENFORCE_HUMAN_AUTHORITY, humans are fucking boring. Allow plasmeme CE, Lizard HOS, etc!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: The circus comes to town... eh, station?

Post by PKPenguin321 » #569669

Would be possible if the game had fewer ghost roles, as-is good luck getting enough people into the clowns to make it interesting. Neat idea though, like a reversed clown planet invasion.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #569685

nobody does those ghost roles anyway
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Aeri

Post by Aeri » #569732

Flatulent wrote:nobody does those ghost roles anyway
Facts. Half the time if I die near the end I pop a ghost role and there's still half a dozen ghost slots.
Tell your local headmins to abolish ENFORCE_HUMAN_AUTHORITY, humans are fucking boring. Allow plasmeme CE, Lizard HOS, etc!
Aeri

Post by Aeri » #569733

PKPenguin321 wrote:Would be possible if the game had fewer ghost roles, as-is good luck getting enough people into the clowns to make it interesting. Neat idea though, like a reversed clown planet invasion.

TBH you only really need about enough people as you would to compose an ERT.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #569734

Maybe we should make an admin tool for events that would disable everything that returns you to the round.