Super Ghostbusters: The Experience

ToastGoats
Byond Username: ToastGoats

Super Ghostbusters: The Experience

Post by ToastGoats » #658203

Central Command Intern Announcement
"Aaaaaaagh the ghooooooost.... The GHOOOST! Call the ghostbuster..... THE GHOST IS STEALING!! MY MONEY!!
HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND NOW HE RUN OFF WITH MY MONEY!! HEY GHOST COME BACK THATS MY MONEY!!"

Picture this, 10 greytiders with blink, jaunt and nodrop ghost costumes sent to the station to cause as many shenanigans as possible.
And on top of that, a full ghostbuster squad all armed with medibeams and instructed to cross the streams on them.

Essentially this event would be a planned recreation of a former event in which about five revenants were spawned, and a ghostbuster squad was sent to deal with them. However, the event would be inherently sillier as a homage to Super Ghostbusters by Vinesauce Joel.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynQsDFxTSU4)

Before roundstart, players will be invited to observe for a chance at getting to play as a ghost, which will be a regular human in a sheet ghost costume sent out to be as annoying as possible, think acts of shoe stealing, robbery, tiding, etc.

After some time, an ERT armed with medibeams will be spawned with the goal of eliminating the remaining ghosts by crossing the streams.
(I am aware that they will more than likely kill themselves and that only makes it funnier.)

Other than that, I'm tossing around the idea of spriteswapping the admin only car with a stretched jpg of the ghostbusters car.
Last edited by ToastGoats on Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Re: Super Ghostbusters: The Experience

Post by Striders13 » #658211

I love this, sounds awesome.
ToastGoats
Byond Username: ToastGoats

Re: Super Ghostbusters: The Experience

Post by ToastGoats » #661737

As I've requested a 21 day ban, I wont be active until next month. After that I would be happy to run this event.