Jojo's space highlanding

Rofelix2
Byond Username: Rofelix2

Jojo's space highlanding

Post by Rofelix2 » #659858

(Tl:dr) Jojo/Holoparasite highlander.

What if you did an event where instead of everyone becoming highlander, half of the server population were turned into ghosts and the other half kept as their jobs(maybe, may be better to set them as 1 job or give everyone assistant gear and AA), every alive person gets a holoparasite kit with the note and the injector so they can read up on what the paras can do and all, objective could be the same as highlander, aka steal nukedisk and escape alive, the big difference would be: Everyone has paras(obv) and both hands are free so it doesnt have to resort to who clicks the best which is basically what highlander is right now.
Benefits: Combat becomes more skill based, people can choose how they will interact with someone, to show or not to show their parasites , everyone in the fight has to keep track of their adversaries abilities which can create a more beneficial and fun chao, also promotes teamwork big time.

Example: Someone picks up the "Explosive" parasite that turns anything they touch into bombs, the person proceeds to get spacelube/extinguisher; they begin to get chased down by someone and since that person has the charger parasite, they cant initiate a head-on fight if they want to live so they decide to run to a door, drop the lube/water in front of it, get in and tell the para to make the door an explosive so whenever the chaser gets to them he tries to get inside, slips, touched the door and explodes; Another more quick one would be someone dropping a spear with the holopara setting it as an explosive, then proceed to get a plant so they can get disguised as it while they watch the spear, someone comes near and tries to pick it up, proceeds to blow up.

Its something way more entertaining than highlander, with more customization and skill while not being too convoluted.
I love :brain:
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Jojo's space highlanding

Post by Shadowflame909 » #660014

jojo mode was a thing twice

i miss it again
► Show Spoiler