bring back greenos

Mikisx123
Byond Username: Mikisx1234

bring back greenos

Post by Mikisx123 » #687424

anyone that played old TGMC knows that there were something like corupted xenos aka greenos and in the future they were removed but i want to bring them back but i want to balanced them first beside brinig the old machanick when xeno had to spawn thier eggs and planting them when the marines would just yoint them but i got a better idea beside researchers waiting for the egg to come to them when the egg can wait for the researcher what i mean is xenos will still have the todays egg planting mechanick but the huggers can hug the monkey and the researcher has to come witch a monkey to the groundside and find an planted egg and make it that it will hug the monkey and when the monkey is hugged the researcher has to return the monkey into a contaiment cell when the hugged monkey is in the contaiment cell youl just have to wait until it burst and u have a greeno so its just basicaly high risk high reward also i wanted to nefr greenos like so they would't be too strong but i dont have any ideas how to do it