Looking for temporary mentors

CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Looking for temporary mentors

Post by CitrusGender » #430255

If we're going to do a meme, we might as well do it right.

If you've had a good amount of experience with the CM codebase and would be interested in making rounds not be extreme memes, feel free to reach out to us to become a mentor on the server.
You'd probably be one of the people setting the ground rules for the server too, but please only apply if you've played on CM a good amount.

Feel free to PM me on the forums or discord at @CitrusGender ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ#0366 and I'll keep you in mind (not guaranteed).

Keep in mind there is no timeframe for how long this will be for and you'll wouldn't exactly be a part of the admin team (but I can guarantee a shiny role.)

edit: Please note this is just mentors for DMCA.

Alright, thank you to everyone who applied I'm going to send the names to MSO.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Looking for temporary mentors

Post by Rustledjimm » #430349

I will still be taking Mentor applications. As said this will still be for DMCA only.

Feel free to contact myself (Rustledjimm#4740 on discord, or message me here on the forums) from now on as Citrus is focussing on the charity event happening this weekend. Again, we do not know how long this will go for just yet and you will not be a part of the Admin team. The current idea is this will eventually become a weekend event server, this is very much subject to change since this is less than a day old still.

We require people who know CM mechanics and gameplay and want to help players who may need to find their feet.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes