Add other playable races WITH A TWIST

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, TGMC Lead

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Add other playable races WITH A TWIST

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:45 am #447690

I suggest adding lizards, moths, and catpeople as a playable race WITH A CATCH

A new squad, Echo (or whatever flavor name you want it to be), is formed. All non-human marines are assigned to this squad. Human's cannot be in this squad except as a squad leader.

I repeat, a squad which other races are forcefully segregated into.

The lore behind this is that other races are inferior/subjugated so they can't serve in human squads. A human can be the squad lead to keep the weirdo races in check.

"but pillz this will lead to metatriending"

I've played like 9 rounds on DMCA and always see a metafriend group of a bunch of dudes playing girls hugging each other and shit in the cafeteria. It's already there.

"but pillz muh racism lore sucks"

I believe there's already a discord poll about moths being segregated and even valid for people to kill.

I just think this could be a fun addition, introduce some RP, and lead to interesting scenarios.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

Deitus

Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Add other playable races WITH A TWIST

Postby Deitus » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 am #447715

DrPillzRedux wrote:I've played like 9 rounds on DMCA and always see a metafriend group of a bunch of dudes playing girls hugging each other and shit in the cafeteria. It's already there.

made me chuckle
then made me cry because i have no reason to doubt this statement

Anonmare

Byond Username: Anonmare

Postby Anonmare » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:39 am #448131

I am one of those girls, can confirm

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm #448268

Give them shitty gear too.
How Much Does Crushed Stone Delivery Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Relevant: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... stone1.png

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.

1. Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  2. Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to url=https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/construction/square-footage-calculator.php]determine the square footage of the area you need to covero/url] and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

pPea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.

1. Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  2. Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.

Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Postby DrPillzRedux » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:09 pm #448581

Anonmare wrote:I am one of those girls, can confirm
god I wish that was me
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

Qustinnus
TGMC Maintainer

Byond Username: Qustinnus

Postby Qustinnus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:11 pm #449046

no sounds gay im a purist for my marines

Return to TGMC General Discussion