Please make sure to read the posting rules
before creating a thread.
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 pm
- Byond Username: Wilchen
- Location: rent free
Should we use the same rules as we use our main server, or strive for something more high rp.
Thanks for all the dopamine.
You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
- Byond Username: Rustledjimm
Rules are being written at the moment with the aid from people who know how the round and mechanics work better than myself.
We will probably post these rules on Sunday before any test begins.
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
- Byond Username: Anonmare
- Location: Blighty
Start the server first and ban people for not following the rules without putting the rules up
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
- Byond Username: Scree
If the rules do differ, are bans going to be mirrored if the thing they did to get banned was bannable on one server but not the other?
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:38 pm
- Byond Username: Factoryman942
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:55 am
- Byond Username: Zack The Zapper
I think there should be more clarifications on how xenos are supposed to obey the queen and at what point a marine crosses the boundary from doing what's necessary to progress to powergaming
like what if there's no cargo techs? can a marine get into cargo anyways? or no pilots?
anyways I think it should be fine as long as the admemes are already well aware that it's gonna be people used to the chaos of normal tg servers playing this one
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
- Byond Username: BeeSting12
- Github Username: BeeSting12
- Location: 'Murica
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
- Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli
will being banned in dmca extend to main servers?
- Github User
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
- Byond Username: Subject217
- Github Username: subject217
It shouldn't. IIRC unless something has changed this is old fashioned banning with no database, so it should be limited to DMCA only. If you were a real bad shitbag we could manually mirror it though.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users