[Cheridan] Glaedr Bjartskular - Perm for ERP

Appeals which have been closed.
DyslexicGrampa
Byond Username: DyslexicGrampa

[Cheridan] Glaedr Bjartskular - Perm for ERP

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #258009

Post Content: Was reccomended by a friend to come back and see if I am allowed to come play spessmen with you guise again. I was banned because of ERP while trying to prove a point. I was being an ass and tg13 was taking over my life before I went on my first deployment so I was taking out my stress on admins that did not deserve it Cheridan including. I'm back from that, took a few months to play some casual RP games and relax before I check to see if I could immerse myself with this great community, you guys have provided me many hours of entertainment and I honestly treated the admin team like shit, and for that I want to offer my sincere apologies and wish to throw my pass toxic behavior aside.

Byond account and character name: DyslexicGrampa as Glaedr Bjartskular

Banning admin: Cheridan

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permban from both servers.

Ban reason and length: ERP - Perm Image

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-08-07 23:15:25 UTC 0100 Amsterdam, berlin ect timezone.

Your side of the story: I cannot remember much from that day only that it was just a few days before deployment and I was taking out my toxicity and stress on the admins and ERP'd to be childish and to think I was proving a point or something when the topic of ERPers not getting same punishments as people who play the game and make an honest mistake or some shit like that. I am sure logs could be found of it, I do not personally have any of them on hand. Over the past few weeks before that I was taking out my feelings from IRL out on the admins in game and they did not deserve how toxic I was being to not only them but the community as a whole. I feel terrible and want to apologize to all admins involved, Cheridan, HG and others that had to be involved in my relentless toxic ranting. I took deployment and a few months after to just relax and play casual rp games but really nothing can fill the 'void' that ss13 seems to leave, the TG community by far has had me laughing more then any other community I've ever considered myself apart of, you guys are great and professional compared to others and would like to re-join you guys if possible.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, I have no right to be unbanned and I totally understand any reasons to not unban me, I want to apologize for my toxicity to you guys and quietly rejoin the community and play spessmen with you guys. If that requires me not playing certain roles for months or restarting my days counter on playing roles that is absolutely fine. If you want to perm mute me from ooc thats fine. Honestly you guys have the best ss13 servers and I simply can't bring myself down to play on any other server. I took a break, regathered my thoughts, expelled my toxic behavior and I am ready to rejoin you guys, if you will be willing to let me back in of course.

My apologies to staff and my best regards.
-Gramps
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: [Cheridan] Glaedr Bjartskular - Perm for ERP

Post by Cheridan » #258130

After reviewing your notes and previous appeal here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 66#p201566 and comparing to this appeal, there's two possibilities that I see.

Either you've grown and matured a whole lot over the past ~1/2 year
Or you're being insincere and sucking up hard in an appeal so that you get unbanned

I'm going to have faith in that it's the former and lift the ban.

Now, the offense in the ban reason in the OP was just the cherry on top of a pretty big sundae of notes and offenses gathered in a pretty short timeframe. You're going to need to be better than that to keep playing here. Just saying.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
DyslexicGrampa
Byond Username: DyslexicGrampa

Post by DyslexicGrampa » #258134

Cheridan wrote:After reviewing your notes and previous appeal here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 66#p201566 and comparing to this appeal, there's two possibilities that I see.

Either you've grown and matured a whole lot over the past ~1/2 year
Or you're being insincere and sucking up hard in an appeal so that you get unbanned

I'm going to have faith in that it's the former and lift the ban.

Now, the offense in the ban reason in the OP was just the cherry on top of a pretty big sundae of notes and offenses gathered in a pretty short timeframe. You're going to need to be better than that to keep playing here. Just saying.
Absolutely! I understand. Thank you very much for looking into my post, and in good timing.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #258593

I think this is resolved.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current