Appeals which have been closed.
Laimfu
Byond Username: Laimfu

MortoSasye - Laimfu - ban for wetwork

Post by Laimfu » #470391

Byond account and character name: Laimfu - Spike Christman
Banning admin: MortoSasye
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Host ban
Ban reason and length: "Killed a janitor for no reason whatsoever. Didn't reply to ahelps. Ban ID#36918 Round ID 100590 24 hour ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-1-20 750PM PST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil

Your side of the story: Had to go braindead in sec escape pod round end, would have replied to ahelps otherwise. Janni was killed for not putting up signs and wetting floors outside security+outside bridge at the tail end of a cult round with bloodthirsty assholes everywhere. Assumed he was a cultist since he was detained earlier in the round for doing the exact same thing and let go with a warning.

Why you think you should be unbanned: please put up slippery floor signs at least or just don't wash them when it's 25 minutes into a cult round with antags everywhere
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: MortoSasye - Laimfu - ban for wetwork

Post by MortoSasye » #470394

Hi, thanks for appealing.

While i'm not a fan of someone killing a person for cleaning the floor from blood, i can understand why it could cause annoyance specially if those actions are done in the middle of a cultist outbreak. Since i got your side of the story, i will lower this to a note, and a kind message to at least tell the person to stop doing so and explain why you want them to stop, instead of jumping straight to killing without an attempt to clone them.

Have a nice day!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: