Character name: Hudson Jett
Round ID: 168358
Ban ID: 56124
Admin: Knira
Ban Date: 8-24-21
Character name at time of ban: Hudson Jett
Ban type: IC
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Violating rule 8 twice and showing a book about rape and necrophilia saying it was moth rights.

I never read the book. A borg gave me it in my HOP's office, I liked the moths, so I gave it to 'em cause the title said something about moths. I never knew what it was. To be honest, I did suck at escalation, so I believe a ban of like 3 days or something would be smart, but I never made that book, nor read it. I even was confused when I was accused of it thinking like she was trying to get me in trouble. I love TG-Station, I love the admins, y'all made me into gondola and are super fun and active. I would NEVER want to get banned here, I love it so much. Please, consider a temp ban instead, because I never wrote that book.

This. This was my reasoning.
I thought you would believe me. When I mentioned I "read it." I meant the title, thats why I only ever mentioned "Moth Rights." Because the title HAD that in it!
I really love TG. I love watching Livrah in my dorm, and playing TG on my shitty Asus laptop from 2013 whenever I wasn't at practice was my fucking outlet. I'm really sorry that I've been too aggressive in the past with confrontations, but this is my first real big accusation. I beg that you reduce it to just a temporary ban. I promise you I've been going to therapy and cutting back on the creatine and i'm just really trying to do my best. I'm still so young but everyone thinks I'm this meathead. I really can change. That's what I promised. I do promise that. Please.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Please reconsider

Post by Vekter » #621187

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #621190

As per Ban Appeal Rules:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Knira
Byond Username: Knira

Post by Knira » #621205

I'm going to reject this because of what Mothblocks posted above, but you should really be working on getting a voucher from another server or more until the next time you ban appeal.