Cameron Murphy
Byond Username: Asasin 13

[Domitius] Asasin 13 - Sorry

Post by Cameron Murphy » #627011

BYOND account: Asasin 13
Character name: Connor Vilcon (?)
Ban type: Server.
Ban length: Permanent.
Ban reason: Screenshot (https://imgur.com/a/Gj363Mj)
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-16 20:53:20
Server you were playing on when banned: I do not remember.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 167924
Your side of the story: Simply put, I did complete inappropriate behavior, beat people for a golem, in general, I always behaved like that, sometimes I broke the rules. I was banned at all not for the cause, but for the cause.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I regret it, I want to return to the server, I like its mechanics, its simplicity, fun rounds. I really liked the server. I want to come back and play quietly and try not to break the rules, if I break them I'll be ready to take the punishment.
References of good conduct: If I return to the server, I would like to play detective, or engineer, or medic. I will use a baton on a detective, and weapons in extreme cases. On other servers, I tried to play well. I will try to play well and behave well. I have read the rules and I agree with them, I should have read them earlier.
Anything else we should know: I really want to play on a TG server, as a medic. I am apologizing to all of you for my worst and bad deeds. Sorry.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Domitius] Asasin 13 - Sorry

Post by Domitius » #627641

Hi! As a condition of your return I need a voucher from another server as you showed us a very lengthy pattern of bad faith behaviour.

There is no timer on this ban. You simply need to show that you can follow any servers rules enough that they'll risk their necks for you.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Domitius] Asasin 13 - Sorry

Post by Domitius » #627642

In plain english, denied.