BubblTheOneAndOnly
Byond Username: ImBubbl101

[Naloac] ImBubbl101 - Shitter Shit

Post by BubblTheOneAndOnly » #649354

BYOND account: ImBubbl101
Character name: (dont remember)
Ban type: All servers (aside from TGMC)
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: as a non antagonist, broke open a plasma glass container and let hot plasma leak the shuttle because he was "trolling"
Time ban was placed: 2021-06-27. 17:21
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 164910
Your side of the story: I really dont have a reason, thought it would be funny
Why you think you should be unbanned: its been a while and i just want to play on tg again, other servers are either boring as hell or i get 600 ping
References of good conduct: sometimes play on Yogstation but mainly the fallout servers
Anything else we should know: banned from fulp for gamer words and bee for killing myself too many times
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [Naloac] ImBubbl101 - Shitter Shit

Post by Dax Dupont » #649375

Could you elaborate on "gamer words"? Seems relevant to the appeal.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #649390

OP's ban from Fulp reads:
As an assistant you attempted to steal a gun from someone. When that failed you responded by calling them a variant of the nword. You have an extensive note history for shitter behaviour and have been warned about doing this exact type of thing in the past.
And from Bee:
LRP behaviour, suiciding for no explainable IC reason,stealing a prisoner's stuff, extreme powergaming, and validhunting. You've been warned about this before. DCed before I could bwoink
Sourced from Centcom Viewer, thank you bobbahbrown.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #649393

It is worth noting that one of those bans predates their ban from here, and their most recent ban on Centcom is 2021-07-30.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #649463

I'm going to be taking this appeal as Naolac retired a while back.

Another admin (thanks Riggle) ran through 150 of your rounds and found that you'd used an inordinate amount of slurs, the majority of those uses being violations of rule 11. You also have bans on record from other servers for the same exact behavior. Why should I expect you to behave any differently if I unban you? I don't see "Because I want to play here" as a valid reason to even consider unbanning you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

BubblTheOneAndOnly

Post by BubblTheOneAndOnly » #649547

honestly its been a while and all i can really do is just promise i wont act like a dumbass
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #649581

Have you been playing SS13 on any other server since you were banned here?
Spoiler:

BubblTheOneAndOnly

Post by BubblTheOneAndOnly » #649643

like i said, rarely on yogstation, a very few minutes maybe on goon but mostly the fallout servers
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #649655

Okay, I validated your playtime on Yog and you've had no notes over the last year or so. I'm willing to give you another shot.

I'm in bed right now but I'll try to have someone unban you, otherwise I'll get it in the morning. Please make sure to read the rules, they've changed a fair bit.

E: You're unbanned, have fun.
Spoiler:

BubblTheOneAndOnly

Post by BubblTheOneAndOnly » #649662

:D