Popa11
Byond Username: Popa11

[Adipemdragon] Popa11 - forgive me please friends :(

Post by Popa11 » #672807

BYOND account: Popa11
Character name: Damian Rifler
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Due to past notes and actions (involving mostly wordless attacking, even as a non-antag, proceeded by server switches when things go bad), I've decided that a permanent server ban is needed. Go to the forums when you're ready to look over the rules again and ask for an unban
Time ban was placed: 2023-03-03 18:00 +-
Server you were playing on when banned:Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: R201143
Your side of the story: I didn't behave according to the rules, violated the atmosphere of the game and did complete shit that interfered with admins and players
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban is fair... But foolishly I played like this... I won't do this anymore, I promise to help players in OOC chats whenever possible and play interesting and comfortable for all server players
References of good conduct: I don't play anywhere but the TG server
Anything else we should know: I ask you to give me a chance to fix it.. I really liked the server, I love it and I want to play there as a person... I'm sorry for my behavior, players and admins, give me one last chance, I pray
AdipemDragon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: AdipemDragon

Re: [Adipemdragon] Popa11 - forgive me please friends :(

Post by AdipemDragon » #672889

To keep it short, besides this copypasted "please" from the other appeal, you've shown basically nothing to improve your situation.
You gave yourself those chances you're asking for here By playing on those alts, and here we are: still the same non-interactive attacking and such proceeded by server hopping when things went bad; you Could've used these opportunities to show that you'd've been different since my ban was applied, but you didn't. Oh well.
Popa11

Post by Popa11 » #672903

I dont found this is forum bro
Popa11

Post by Popa11 » #673031

Sorry me please.. I really want to play on the server and I will behave perfectly
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #679635

You can re-appeal this ban again 24th March 2024.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin